Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 10:07
Sign in to follow this  
Zeth

Trading Posts??

Posted (edited)

Not sure if i'm allowed to ask this or not but are there any trading posts at the moment? If there is, where are they?

Edited by Zeth

The best thing you can do is to head in game and ask other survivor's you come across where any traders are. It's immersive, realistic and gives your character a goal to aim towards. You have to remember that using information gained out of character cannot be used in character as this is metagaming.

Alternatively, you can head to the dayz chatter forum which is a strictly in character forum where you could ask that very question. Please read the dayz chatter forum rules which are pinned within said forum before posting so that you don't get breaking any rules.

2 minutes ago, Saunders said:

The best thing you can do is to head in game and ask other survivor's you come across where any traders are. It's immersive, realistic and gives your character a goal to aim towards. You have to remember that using information gained out of character cannot be used in character as this is metagaming.

ah i understand, thank you. That's why I wasn't sure if I could ask or not, it won't happen again.

On 7/17/2019 at 10:50 AM, Zeth said:

ah i understand, thank you. That's why I wasn't sure if I could ask or not, it won't happen again.

Theres one in Vybor Industrial on S2