Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 14:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
andysuter

Priest clothing

Posted (edited)

Sorry, i know this has limited appeal to most and will be extremely low priorty, but there are some of us that would really benefit from a priest outfit of some kind. Even a black shirt with a dog collar.

While im at it a little cross that we could carry around in our hand, great for helping religious RP and hell i could even smite zombies with it. That would be cool.

Edited by andysuter

I totally agree with that, we perhaps could get other religion's outfits too. So people could roleplay as them too.

-0 from my end i don't want a constant reminder of what that priest did to me

Yup. We need this.

+1

Not until we get a Turban as well, think we should provide for all sides here and not just the western one.

Posted (edited)

-snip-

Edited by CrescentGent

Posted (edited)

Yes from me.

Whilst I've never played a religious character or even intend on doing so, this could be a good start to introducing a wider variety of clothing options rather than regular survival or military outfits.

Edited by Luke

If they can be made sure.

2 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

Not until we get a Turban as well, think we should provide for all sides here and not just the western one.

Chernarus's main religion would 100% be the Eastern Orthodox Church, which is not considered a western religion. While adding a turban would be great, holding priest cloths from being added to Dayz RP until a turban gets added is in my opinion silly. Adding priests cloths to DayZRP doesn't mean the community or staff express support for Christianity over Islam. Providing for all sides also includes providing for Judaism, which means we would have to add a Kippah. Not against adding a Kippah or Turban, just think we don't have to wait for all clothing of different religions to be modeled instead of releasing on availability (would have the same opinion if turban was ready, but not priest outfit) 

10 hours ago, HavocHound said:

Chernarus's main religion would 100% be the Eastern Orthodox Church

I mean we already got the Holy Quran don't we? So why we shouldn't have the Turban and Imam clothing at the same time as the Priest clothing?

Glad this is getting support, even from those that don’t RP as a religious figure.

Re the turban thing, I would support that too but I don’t see why the stuff that’s already in game (eg the zombie priests dotted around) cant be added when available rather than being held back due to nothing more than ‘being fair to everyone’. That’s kinda like saying ‘I would support a Nike replica tracksuit but only if an adidas on is added at the same time’

Besides… I havnet actually seen any suggestions/requests for a turban yet?

i totally agree i wish there was actual priest clothing 

27 minutes ago, andysuter said:

Glad this is getting support, even from those that don’t RP as a religious figure.

Re the turban thing, I would support that too but I don’t see why the stuff that’s already in game (eg the zombie priests dotted around) cant be added when available rather than being held back due to nothing more than ‘being fair to everyone’. That’s kinda like saying ‘I would support a Nike replica tracksuit but only if an adidas on is added at the same time’

Besides… I havnet actually seen any suggestions/requests for a turban yet?

Because those priest zombie clothes you see don't work on players and any custom clothes, while possible for me to make, take a lot of time and effort. I'm currently on break and on top of that waiting for BI to release some more samples that they have promised this month, further making it easier to do such things.

That’s cool, im not pressuring 😊. Im also a layman so have no idea how the stuff appears in game other than the content fairies.

+1 cant wait to see a priest getting tortured by some muslims lol. 

OR the other way around why not :))

+1, would be nice

+1 sexy