Games Dean

S1, Berezino, Home Base

Posted (edited)

Approximate time and date of the incident: 2019-07-17, 01:47

Your in game name: Beckett Hendricks

Names of allies involved: Brody Hendricks, The Mafia

Name of suspect/s:

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved: Olga Sedan

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): My Shadowplay turned off inexplicably, so unfortunately no video.
However, I was in my base and I hear people trying to jump on eachother's shoulders to get into my base. They successfully got in, and I told them to leave, without being hostile. They left, then came back with 4 more people, and blatantly exploited their way into our base in front of my face, then once they mostly all got in, they took out their guns and killed me instantly.

They broke rules getting in the base, they broke rules killing me, and they made no intention to role-play, despite the fact that I was being extremely friendly and nicely asking them to stay out of my base.

Just so it's clear, it is my intention that everyone involved gets banned. I'm sick of people on this server not playing by the rules, and then getting off without any repercussions.

Edited by Games Dean
Clarity

Kill Logs

Spoiler

01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (DEAD) (pos=<12045.9, 9062.7, 54.0>) killed by Player "Charlie Chelios" (pos=<12049.2, 9060.1, 54.0>) with LAR from 4.25864 meters 
01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (DEAD) (pos=<12046.7, 9063.7, 54.0>) died.

Hit Logs

Spoiler

01:51:04 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12045.1, 9057.3, 54.0>) hit by Player "Joey Ends" (pos=<12046.4, 9055.8, 54.0>) with KA-M from 1.99913 meters 
01:51:04 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12044.4, 9057.8, 54.0>) hit by Player "Joey Ends" (pos=<12046.4, 9055.8, 54.0>) with KA-M from 2.8437 meters 

01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12045.9, 9062.7, 54.0>) hit by Player "Charlie Chelios" (pos=<12049.2, 9060.1, 54.0>) with LAR from 4.25864 meters 
01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12045.9, 9062.7, 54.0>) hit by Player "Charlie Chelios" (pos=<12049.2, 9060.1, 54.0>) with LAR from 4.25864 meters 
01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12046, 9062.9, 54.0>) hit by Player "Charlie Chelios" (pos=<12049.4, 9060.3, 54.0>) with LAR from 4.26309 meters 
01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12046, 9062.9, 54.0>) hit by Player "Charlie Chelios" (pos=<12049.4, 9060.3, 54.0>) with LAR from 4.26309 meters 
01:51:06 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (pos=<12046.7, 9063.7, 54.0>) hit by Player "Charlie Chelios" (pos=<12049.7, 9060.7, 54.0>) with LAR from 4.2461 meters 

Conection Logs

Spoiler

23:43:36 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" is connected
Server crash
02:10:26 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" is connected
02:43:47 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" has been disconnected

23:44:12 | Player "Joey Ends" is connected
Server crash
02:07:18 | Player "Joey Ends" is connected
04:02:50 | Player "Joey Ends" has been disconnected

01:00:18 | Player "Charlie Chelios" is connected
Server crash
02:07:13 | Player "Charlie Chelios" is connected
04:27:36 | Player "Charlie Chelios" has been disconnected

Calling in @Shroud and @Dew for ther full POV and the names of your other allies involved in this

Posted (edited)

Shroud POV: Me and the boys were in Berezino hanging out when we saw this lad in his base, some chit chat went back and forth and we didn't really like some the things he said so we hopped over the wall to go confront the guy, after getting in he pulls his gun out acting sketch and so we initiate, he decides not to comply so he is shot, end of situation.

-We didn't "exploit" over your walls we literally jumped into the base

-Didn't kill you instantly, we initiated and you didn't comply so you were shot

As you said in your own post you are just going out of your way to attempt to get someone banned because you died, but there are no rule breaks to be seen here.

Allies: @Dew and other bois from the ends

Edited by Shroud

Joey Ends POV:

We rolled up into town of berezino and noticed there was a big base at the PD. We looked for a way in but couldn't find one but noticed all the tents around the back. One guy was in there who popped his head up and started to chit chat. We asked him if he was alone, which he basically said yes to. We go around the back and discuss that we can take the one geaser hostage and raid the camp, take the supplies and sell them to the traders and make some easy profit. Shroud and I literally jumped over the wall, so not sure how that is exploiting but okay, initiate on the guy, he decides to try and run for it so we kill him. We did not KOS the guy.

9 hours ago, Shroud said:

Shroud POV: Me and the boys were in Berezino hanging out when we saw this lad in his base, some chit chat went back and forth and we didn't really like some the things he said so we hopped over the wall to go confront the guy, after getting in he pulls his gun out acting sketch and so we initiate, he decides not to comply so he is shot, end of situation.

-We didn't "exploit" over your walls we literally jumped into the base

-Didn't kill you instantly, we initiated and you didn't comply so you were shot

As you said in your own post you are just going out of your way to attempt to get someone banned because you died, but there are no rule breaks to be seen here.

Allies: @Dew and other bois from the ends

"Didn't like some of the things he said"

OK fine, make up a reason why you could break in. You're so lucky my shadow play stopped recording.

"He pulls out his gun and starts acting sketch"

I pulled out my gun, yep. I did NOT raise it. They did NOT initiate. They did NOT RP.

The group set up a system where they were jumping on each other's backs right in front of me to get in. If that's not exploiting, then what's the point of a wall? If anyone can get in whenever they want, building a base is 100% pointless. Mods?

You're delusional if you think you didn't break any rules.

1 hour ago, Dew said:

Joey Ends POV:

We rolled up into town of berezino and noticed there was a big base at the PD. We looked for a way in but couldn't find one but noticed all the tents around the back. One guy was in there who popped his head up and started to chit chat. We asked him if he was alone, which he basically said yes to. We go around the back and discuss that we can take the one geaser hostage and raid the camp, take the supplies and sell them to the traders and make some easy profit. Shroud and I literally jumped over the wall, so not sure how that is exploiting but okay, initiate on the guy, he decides to try and run for it so we kill him. We did not KOS the guy.

Again, no initiation; they are 100% lying.

I also didn't attempt to run away in the slightest. As I said before, you guys are so lucky my recording shut off or this would be open and shut.

4 minutes ago, Games Dean said:

"Didn't like some of the things he said"

OK fine, make up a reason why you could break in. You're so lucky my shadow play stopped recording.

"He pulls out his gun and starts acting sketch"

I pulled out my gun, yep. I did NOT raise it. They did NOT initiate. They did NOT RP.

The group set up a system where they were jumping on each other's backs right in front of me to get in. If that's not exploiting, then what's the point of a wall? If anyone can get in whenever they want, building a base is 100% pointless. Mods?

You're delusional if you think you didn't break any rules.

Again, no initiation; they are 100% lying.

I also didn't attempt to run away in the slightest. As I said before, you guys are so lucky my recording shut off or this would be open and shut.

I think you're so blinded by how upset you are that we got into your base that you are making accusations to get us in trouble. If we got into your base you had kill rights right away to shoot us as we were in against your permission. You could have shot us and we were well aware of this fact. We initiated before you could shoot us, you ran we shot at you its that simple.

I shouldn't even have to respond to this, but for the record: I would never falsify accusations. If you all FAIRLY broke in and legitimately role-played with me rather than killing me because you wanted my stuff, we wouldn't have a problem.

You don't know the rules, or you choose not to abide by them, and now you're backtracking and claiming you initiated. That's a blatant lie.

Bottom line: Get better at role-play, and stop lying. Own up to what you did and move past it.

13 hours ago, Dew said:

I think you're so blinded by how upset you are that we got into your base that you are making accusations to get us in trouble. If we got into your base you had kill rights right away to shoot us as we were in against your permission. You could have shot us and we were well aware of this fact. We initiated before you could shoot us, you ran we shot at you its that simple.

Also, "You could have shot us and we were well aware of this fact."

I didn't want to shoot you, because I *wanted* to role-play. You know.. As its the entire point of this server?

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Games Dean said:

I shouldn't even have to respond to this, but for the record: I would never falsify accusations. If you all FAIRLY broke in and legitimately role-played with me rather than killing me because you wanted my stuff, we wouldn't have a problem.

You don't know the rules, or you choose not to abide by them, and now you're backtracking and claiming you initiated. That's a blatant lie.

Bottom line: Get better at role-play, and stop lying. Own up to what you did and move past it.

Also, "You could have shot us and we were well aware of this fact."

I didn't want to shoot you, because I *wanted* to role-play. You know.. As its the entire point of this server?

Own up to the fact we jumped over your walls, initiated on you and then killed you when didn't comply? sure i'll own up to that, no rules broken whatsoever.

funny thing being told to get better at roleplay coming from a dude who points his gun at anyone that comes in his base, nice one.

Edited by Shroud

Stop the back and forth, this is your only warning.

Explanation:

We can not come to a conclusion as @Games Dean@Shroud and @Dew's stories do not match. Games Dean says they did not initiate, whereas Shroud and Dew's stories state that they do. As there is no video evidence to back up either sides story and the stories told do not match up, we have decided to come to an inconclusive conclusion.

I'd also like to add that climbing over walls is allowed.

Outcome: 

@Shroud - Invalid Initiation/Invalid Kill - INCONCLUSIVE

@Dew - Invalid Initiation/Invalid Kill - INCONCLUSIVE

Signed by @Saunders, @Samti & @Realize