Server time (UTC): 2019-08-25, 14:41
Sign in to follow this  
Romulus

Looking to Contact Other Group Leaders- Freq 101.7

Posted (edited)

*Radio crackles to life*

This is Romulus King of Merciless. I am looking to contact any group leaders interested in having a chat. Our group is new and would like to get to know our neighbors. I am willing to talk to everyone but I currently want to talk to the Wolf Pack. If that group isn't interested then I will understand. This is a purely diplomatic meeting, and I hope you all are interested.

*The broadcast ends*

Edited by Romulus

*Ryan's presses his PTT and smiles* 

"Hello this is Ryan Rivers, Im an officer of The Militia. If you wish to speak you can give me a private frequency or a meeting location."

*Ryan would smile and sigh as he releases his PTT*

Posted (edited)

*Romulus bolts up from his sleep, hearing the broadcast. He presses his PTT*
Hello? Uh... right! Ryan. It's good to know my broadcast went out. If you would like to receive my private frequency, that can be done. I look forward to your response.

*Romulus would lay back down, releasing his PTT, interested in this new group and their purpose*

Edited by Romulus

*PTT.*

"Another Legion? I had friends like yous awhile ago. What exactly do you want?"

*PTT.*

* Her voice would give away that she was in some pain *

Been a bit of a rough day, meant to respond when this frequenecy went out.

However, if you wish to speak contact me on my private frequency

and we can arrange a meeting

Posted (edited)

*Romulus presses his PTT down*
To whoever mentioned a Legion, we only wish to make sure everyone knows what we're about and if you'd like to help us.

*Romulus would release his PTT*

Edited by Romulus

*Romulus quickly presses his PTT*

Thank you for contacting me and offering to meet Miss... I don't think I caught a name, but I can till reach your frequency.

*Romulus would release his PTT and put his hand back on his weapon*

*Deacon presses the ptt.*

”Did you just say you’re a damn king?  Oh boy this oughta be fuckin’ great.  Deacon Bennett, leader of the Road Dogs, what exactly are y’all plannin’ on doin’ here?

*He releases the ptt, scratching his beard in wonder.*

*Romulus would shake his head at the reception he received in Polana*

No. I am no King. That's my last name. If you're interested in talking, that's what I'm here for.

*Romulus would release the PTT angrily*

Mikael presses down on the PTT as he scans the area through his scope and talks in a low tone.

"You ask to speak to someone and don't even know the sound of her voice...The wolf packs name must have made a good or... bad impression on you"

Mikael releases the PTT and continues to scan the area

Posted (edited)

*Imrich responds to the radio, sounding a little sarcastic yet judgemental*

"Jméno Wolf Pack se může rozšířit dosti daleko a může se šířit téměř tak rychle, jak se pohybují základny ... Nicméně, diplomatické setkání?  Tohle není válka, pane, nejsme všichni na schůzce na oltáři a diskutujeme o nejjemnějších aspektech našeho života... What is it you truly want?"

(The name Wolf Pack can spread quite far, and can spread nearly as fast as they can move bases... None the less, a diplomatic meeting? This isn't war sir, we arent about to all meet at Altar and discuss the finer aspects of our life...)

*The man then releases the PTT, just realizing that the man on the other end most likely won't understand his language and curses at how he must 'compensate' for non-natives* 

Edited by FireDude

*Kyle hears the transmission and immediatly thinks of Clancy, he runs over to his radio and pushes the PTT*

"Yoo safe G, I don't know who you are or what your intentions are but the Fifty Two would love a meeting. Da leader Clancy and co leader, which is me would like to chat wid you an dat. Fancy meeting up north somewhere? And when can you do dis? Contact me on my private frequency 52.2, safe fam"

*He releases the PTT*

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT* 

My name is Benedict Falk, last time there was meeting everyone shot each other, explain what you want with all these people.

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

Posted (edited)

*Shaun clicks the PTT and speaks into the radio on his shoulder*

I'm no leader but I am the diplomatic envoy for multiple factions, I'd be very interested in cutting some deals with you fine gentlemen, I'm currently Mid-South but making my way North-West, so let me know if you're on the route

*PTT is clicked off, Shaun takes a deep breath in and back out, before continuing his trek*

Edited by 1st impact

*PTT.*

"When you said King I didn't realize it was your last name. I thought you were more Roman cosplayers. Anyways, contact me on my private frequency 47.0hz. I'll hear you."

*PTT.*

*Romulus would press his PTT, tired and angry*

To anyone who would like to meet, I will contact you. To everyone else who distrusts me, I am merely going to explain who we are and what we are doing. Now, if you all could excuse me I have to kill these thing.

*Gunshots would be heard before the PTT was released*

.::: The static clears once again :::.

.::: "Clancy here, lot of fellas you got talking Mr King... As one of my friends said you can contact us through his frequency. But I gotta say I agree with Mr Falk, weird shit happens when lots of big people get involved, so you gotta explain what your ideas are pal. Clancy out." :::.

.::: The static rushes over the waves :::.