Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 21:10
Sign in to follow this  
jereme511

Appeal

Posted (edited)

sincerely

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Because i feel my report was missed handled,  the evidence given proves my point, my hands were down multiple time. there is video evidence of me doing this in the report.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to get undan and to prove i did nothing wrong, to show that they always come of me and do this the brake rule 2.3 and they admit it in this video.

What could you have done better?: nothing i did nothing wrong

sincerely yours, jereme511

Edited by jereme511

Greetings @jereme511,

a separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and have come to a conclusion. In this situation, you keep on transmitting on the radio after you are put in the surrender animation  which is against the rules and we do not see that you bring any thing to the report that would change the verdict

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

Appeal Denied

Signed: @Derek Steel @Realize