Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 09:08 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Gopnik22

BadRp/Third person abuse/Invalid initiations

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1 Our Camp In Gorka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):   server time was 16:56 real time and date is 7-16-19 12:57Pm standard eastern

Your in game name:  Franklin Whipple

Names of allies involved: @Badsbey @BoBoWA

Name of suspect/s: Chan,Liam, two other unknown (possibly wolf pack as the girl and Liam both associate with the group)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None 

Detailed description of the events: I was hanging out in my base with a couple of friends @BoBoWA  @Badsbey which is located in Goroka and before we know it there's 4 people at our gate (2 Rping as children) and they made claims that somone in our group was a pedophile. After a bit of arguing and talking we come to the conclusion they are full of it and try to not engage and avoid a fight at all cost but before I knew it the man calling himself Chang screamed Hands up and we all began shooting at each other. the whole time during our fire fight the person Rping as a little girl was abusing 3rd person and calling out where we where then bootsed Chang over our walls which he then proceeded to run through the camp and kill any remaining defenders.

Edited by Gopnik22

Posted (edited)

My Pov : a kid comes up to me upset how a group in gorka is asking to see his cock and how they said take your trousers off, and we will eat you. I go up to confront them and upon arrival the man is at the gate aiming his guns at me saying who the fuck am I. after calmly talking i get him to lower is weapon so we can talk about this. The kid and the man argue back and forth and they slander a kid in game saying why would i believe a kid. In the end i get fed up of hearing there lies as it was going know where so i scream everybody in the fuckin compound put your hands up or you will be shot. They then run and shoot the girl who had her hands up outside the walls. I then kill them all.

I'd also like to counter the report for Invalid report as no rules were broken everything was done by the book and followed the rules correctly it seems this was just put up because they died.

Edited by RavenousRP

Liah Sharma's POV:

I was running around in Stary and I meet @RavenousRP and another guy, and they asked where people are and stuff so I told people were in Gorka. They asked what kind of people and Liah told what she has heard that they were pedophile and I should stay away but Liah eventually agreed to join them. I radioed @BrianM and he picked us up in the car and we went to Gorka. As we walked up to the compound, one of the guy were instantly aiming his gun at @RavenousRP but he eventually lowered his gun and they had a long talk. @RavenousRP initiated on the compound and I put my hands up and tried to back away and then somebody shot at me while I was backing away with my hands up, so I then put my hands down and ran to the wall and took out my gun to protect myself. @RavenousRP killed one guy with a sniper and he came up again to the compound and I helped him over and he killed the rest. I dont see anything wrong what was done here and I think this is a unvalid report. You guys were told to put your hands up and didnt do it and then shot somebody with their hands up. 

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1 Our Camp In Gorka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):   server time was 16:56 real time and date is 7-16-19 12:57Pm standard eastern

Your in game name:  Mikhail Volkov

Names of allies involved:  @BoBoWA @Gopnik22

Name of suspect/s: Chan or Chang? Liam and a male kid and female kid.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None 

Pretty much the same story here. We were at our camp, the 4 of them approached us accusing one of us being a paedo? After what could've been a bit of fun roleplay, chan or chang shouted "Hands up" and made shots at us. After a few minutes of firefight, there was evidence to suggest the girl kid was abusing third person in order to spot whereabout we were within the camp. Shortly followed by somebody clearly boosting over the wall and into the camp. (There is no legit way to enter without the codelock.

It's a shame because to begin with it could've been a good bit of roleplay here. Unfortunately they took it to the next level by opening fire suddenly without warning.
Shots were made milliseconds after chang said hands up. Not giving efficient time for us to react or even surrender.

Edited by Badsbey

Posted (edited)

Elijah Collins' POV: 

Was driving through Gorka when I heard @CocoMii calling my name on the radio asking to meet up and explain how some of the men in Gorka were paedophiles. Meet them, explained how one of them asked my character to take his pants off when he is only a 14 year old kid. Also explained to them how we had already heard rumours about a man named Micheal who had already been accused of being a paedophile before we even met them. 

We eventually get to the compound and we were met with guns raised at us. Specifically aimed at @RavenousRP. We ignore it and we start talking with them and they accuse my character of being a liar and then insults began to start being threw around. @RavenousRP then decides to initiate on them all, which I follow and do that same. We began to hug the walls while @RavenousRP began sniping from one of the hills. We eventually begin to boost people over and then the firefight slowly came to a close.. 

Let me also add that boosting someone over a wall is not against the rules, people do that IRL and a wall that size could easily be climbed by one person on there own..

There was no rule breaks here and I would like to push for this to be classed as a False Report. 

Edited by BrianM

Bogdan Miller POV: 

I was in the compound with the guys having a litlle talk, then one of us was 4 guys coming down the hill and one of them had his gun out and he was holding it the whole time RP-ing even when one of their tell him to put the gun in his back becouse we did the same after talking a litlle. (So it was a point of  aiming our gun at u guys coming down with a gun out). After some talking the kid somehow  invented that one of our people is pedofile or something. We start arguing to how to trust a kid which probably inveted all of that and come all the way down there to probably kill us just by some words from a litlle boy. After that @RavenousRP start shouting to put our hands in the air, of course we dont and shoots start. About the girl who got shoot why to involve kids in this type of RP and start arguing becouse he got shoot. We started shooting through walls and try to shoot some corners like they did. In a situation like that you dont have the reaction to look if that person have his hands in the air becouse you probably see only his head after the wall. Somehow they boosted in and killed us.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

14:41:33 | Player "Franklin Whipple" is connected
16:48:35 | Player "Franklin Whipple" has been disconnected
16:49:09 | Player "Franklin Whipple" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:55:01 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:48:22 | Player "Bogdan Miller" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:47:06 | Player "Liah Sharma" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:55:01 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:48:41 | Player "Elijah Collins" is connected
16:05:45 | Player "Elijah Collins" has been disconnected
16:08:36 | Player "Elijah Collins" is connected
16:09:15 | Player "Elijah Collins" has been disconnected
16:14:20 | Player "Elijah Collins" is connected
17:32:03 | Player "Elijah Collins" has been disconnected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:15:08 | Player "Chang Bo" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

15:27:04 | Player "Anthony Carter" is connected
16:55:42 | Player "Anthony Carter" has been disconnected
16:55:49 | Player "Anthony Carter" is connected
17:08:36 | Player "Anthony Carter" has been disconnected
17:19:03 | Player "Anthony Carter" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

16:40:16 | Player "Liah Sharma" hit by Player "Mikhail Volkov" with SK 59/66 from 62.4402 meters 

16:48:20 | Player "Franklin Whipple" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 6.22304 meters 
16:48:20 | Player "Franklin Whipple" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 6.22304 meters 

16:46:38 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with LAR from 110.105 meters 
16:46:38 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with LAR from 110.105 meters 

16:48:07 | Player "Bogdan Miller" hit by Player "Franklin Whipple" with M4-A1 from 4.41376 meters 
16:48:08 | Player "Bogdan Miller" hit by Player "Franklin Whipple" with M4-A1 from 4.40504 meters 
16:48:49 | Player "Bogdan Miller" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 2.71576 meters 
16:48:49 | Player "Bogdan Miller" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 2.71576 meters 
16:48:49 | Player "Bogdan Miller" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 2.76224 meters 
16:48:49 | Player "Bogdan Miller" hit by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 2.76224 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

16:46:38 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chang Bo" with LAR from 110.105 meters 

16:48:20 | Player "Franklin Whipple" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 6.22304 meters 

16:48:49 | Player "Bogdan Miller" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chang Bo" with VSD from 2.71576 meters 

Calling in to post POV's:

@Gopnik22 | Franklin Whipple | POSTED
@Badsbey | Mikhail Volkov | POSTED
@BoBoWA | Bogdan Miller | POSTED
@BrianM | Elijah Collins | POSTED
@CocoMii | Liah Sharma | POSTED
@LumenRP | Anthony Carter | POSTED
@RavenousRP | Chang Bo | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

My POV: So, me and Chang Bo @RavenousRP ran down to Stary as we ran into  @CocoMii in the town. We spoke to her for a bit, as I gave her a pack of skitles, we asked her if she had seen any people around or away from Stary. She mentioned mean people down at the town of Gorka. She told us that it were pedophiles and that they had told her friend @BrianM to lower his pants some time later. So we decided to go over there and to confront them. @CocoMii told us @BrianM was gonna pick us up  at Novy junkyard. As we got picked up we head towards Gorka and see the people down in their compound talking to each other. I assume they saw us, so we saw them running around as if they were panicking. As we got there, we spoke to them and explained @CocoMii nd @BrianM's story, they denied that story, and started shit talking on the two kids. Obviously my character didn't like that and told 'em all to calm down. As my partner @RavenousRP initiates on the compound I do the same. No one complied, @RavenousRP got into the compound first before I could get in and gassed all three of 'em because they did not comply. Later a few yellow armband fellas came down to the compound, they knew @BrianM, we explained the situation. Even they mentioned they were rapists, pedophiles etc. Me and my partner leave the scene eventually back to the triangle.

Summary:

@BrianM, @CocoMii, @RavenousRP and @LumenRP head down to the compound in Gorka to investigate claims of them being paedophiles. The people in the compound deny all allegations against them asking @BrianM's 14 year old character to take his pants off. During this they also begin to insult the children and claim that they could be lying and making things up due to their age. As things start to get heated @RavenousRP initiates on the member of the compound as does @LumenRP. The members of the compound choose to not comply and a firefight ensues.

Explanation:

@Gopnik22 When an initiation drops you must keep your weapons down and not move, otherwise this will show that you are none compliant. As you did not surrender during this encounter and showed that you were going to be un-compliant this makes the initiation valid. Your claims in regards to third person abuse invalid as this is a third person game and you are allowed to use third person to gain an advantage as you wish. Due to everybody who plays on the server get's to use the third person feature this is not an unfair advantage. In addition, the staff team have looked into your claims of badrp and have not found anything that we would deem a bannable offence.

Outcome:

@RavenousRP - Badrp/Invalid Initiations - NOT GUILTY

@LumenRP - Badrp/Invalid Initiations - NOT GUILTY

@CocoMii - Badrp/Third person abuse - NOT GUILTY

@BrianM - Badrp/Third person abuse - NOT GUILTY

Signed by @Saunders, @Derek Steel & @Realize