Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 08:29
Sign in to follow this  
Bishop

Remove the Twatch T-Shirt from DayZRP

Remove the Twatch T-Shirt from DayZRP  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

-snip-

 

Edited by Bishop
oopsie

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

 

Explain this then Bishop?

I imagine it'd look something like this.

82c34-graphic_zombiehorde.png

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I imagine it'd look something like this.

82c34-graphic_zombiehorde.png

Realistically you need a couple of cosplayers in there.

Share this post


Link to post

I mean, Twitch existed 2+ years ago. Doesn't really make any sense on why it should be removed?

I'd be down for it to be changed to black though and have the logo and such be white.

Share this post


Link to post

I think we can all roleplay peacefully without a twitch shirt thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Hunter said:

I mean, Twitch existed 2+ years ago. Doesn't really make any sense on why it should be removed?

Because it's an Eastern European country that isn't exactly the most developed? I doubt very many of the 3.8 million people that live in Chernarus are even going to watch Twitch, never mind buy a twitch shirt.

Share this post


Link to post

I mean... It just kinda breaks the 4th wall?

And who the hell would RP as a twitch streamer?

Share this post


Link to post

@Bishop You should maybe add a 3rd option for people who can totally roleplay fine with or without that shirt. I would call the option "I don't care". Just an idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'm a very famous Twatch streamer and I am very offended 

No but in all seriousness its a really fucking bright purple shirt that you can spot from miles away lmao. I think its something I'd see on a heavily modded PvP server.

Edited by Jorrdan

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

its a really fucking bright purple shirt that you can spot from miles away lmao. I think its something I'd see on a heavily modded PvP server.

That would make no sense...

Anyhow. Serious question: Why is everyone so annoyed by this shirt? Everyone can decide for their own if they want to wear bright purple and be easily spotted... on an RP server... , ano?

Share this post


Link to post

can we also get pornhub tshirts

please delete the twitch shirt it makes no sense

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I mean... It just kinda breaks the 4th wall?

And who the hell would RP as a twitch streamer?

I quite like my immersion as well, this isn't Spaceballs.

31 minutes ago, Terra said:

@Bishop You should maybe add a 3rd option for people who can totally roleplay fine with or without that shirt. I would call the option "I don't care". Just an idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

I see where you are coming from, I feel like it's a very polarizing topic however and the option wouldn't contribute very much.

I'll add it anyway however and hope you prove me wrong! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I quite like my immersion as well, this isn't Spaceballs.

I see where you are coming from, I feel like it's a very polarizing topic however and the option wouldn't contribute very much.

I'll add it anyway however and hope you prove me wrong! 🙂

Now you called it "I don't care enough to have an opinion" - But I have an opinion. And the opinion is: I dont care if it is on the Server or not. Please change. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Terra said:

That would make no sense...

Anyhow. Serious question: Why is everyone so annoyed by this shirt? Everyone can decide for their own if they want to wear bright purple and be easily spotted... on an RP server... , ano?

There are a few opinions I hold (not everyone will share them obviously):

- The idea that it breaks the 4th wall as @Ducky mentioned is bad for my immersion.

- Much like with the previous suggestion of babies in game, I don't think the use case for this T-Shirt by a member of the community results in quality post-apocalyptic roleplay.

- The radioactive glow it has in-game is vile.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Terra said:

Now you called it "I don't care enough to have an opinion" - But I have an opinion. And the opinion is: I dont care if it is on the Server or not. Please change. ❤️

Not trying to poke a hole in anything here, but from a standpoint of statistics I don't see the relevance in keeping track of how many people are indifferent, surely if you are indifferent you dont care if it stays or is removed? So why is that vote important? 😅

 

Like if it is there as an option, people will still vote yes and no, and the results would be judged on those votes anyway, not the "I dont care" votes.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Terra said:

Now you called it "I don't care enough to have an opinion" - But I have an opinion. And the opinion is: I dont care if it is on the Server or not. Please change. ❤️

Poor wording, but I meant it as in 'I don't care enough to have an opinion on the topic of the poll'

My bad 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, groovy stannis said:

can we also get pornhub tshirts

please delete the twitch shirt it makes no sense

We can rename it Porkhub to avoid branding issues 🤔

I get why people don't like the Twitch shirt, however. It's a little too much tongue-in-cheek when you consider that Chernarus doesn't seem to be gifted with a very luxurious standard of living (and all owned potato PC's, judging from the Windows '92 levels of pc that are scattered around the houses). I'd be fine with having it removed. Or just take the logo off and let people have their purple beacons without the 4th wall breaking.

Edited by Kenyi

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ducky said:

Not trying to poke a hole in anything here, but from a standpoint of statistics I don't see the relevance in keeping track of how many people are indifferent, surely if you are indifferent you dont care if it stays or is removed? So why is that vote important? 😅

 

Like if it is there as an option, people will still vote yes and no, and the results would be judged on those votes anyway, not the "I dont care" votes.

I mean if there was an overwhelming 'I don't care' vote count, like 100:0:0, then obviously this poll just closes and everyone goes home, but I get what you're saying.

Share this post


Link to post

- User has been warned for this post -

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

 chernorussians can't be neck-beard streamers too? 

Edited by KingRP

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

this makes me feel like i'm in arma life

Edited by AndreyQ

Share this post


Link to post

Overall, I don't think I've ever seen anybody wearing the shirt, and it doesn't have that big of an impact in-game, but it is a little too meta and self-aware for my tastes.  Funny, yes, but kind of just unnecessary, which is why I voted for removal.

4 hours ago, Ducky said:

And who the hell would RP as a twitch streamer?

You would be surprised, my friend.

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly, I don't care about if the Twitch shirt/logo is there, but I really like the color of the shirt. Maybe the shirt without the logo if people don't like it? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ducky said:

I mean... It just kinda breaks the 4th wall?

And who the hell would RP as a twitch streamer?

The go pro people

*cringes*

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...