Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 08:06
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Rinkasonn

Kira Kovar (open frequency)

*Arnôst is sitting ontop of the hood of the car, looking to his feet. He presses the ptt of the radio on his hand.*

"Ahoj... If you can hear me... Kira? Uhh... I guess we need to meet and talk, ano?"

*He holds the radio to his forehead and waits.*

*Kira would hesitantly lift the radio to her mouth, looking around the lone streets of Gorka where she was left behind*

"H-hello? A-are you there? I.. I was told some things.. about you... if you are who I think you are..? I dont know if its true or not.."

*She would let go of the PTT and wait for his response*

Posted (edited)

*He looks at the radio on his hand, legs dangling from a cliff. He presses the ptt, his voice sounding monotone.*

"I don't know... what things has been told to you... I don't know what... what to say. I... think it would be better to talk face to face. The radio... isn't the best option... I... remember your mother... faintly... Sakra... so long ago..."

*His voice would start sounding more sad.*

"Why didn't she tell me, you existed?"

*He sets the radio onto his lap*

Edited by Isaiah CortezPVE

*Kira would grip her radio tightly for a few moments, hesitating to respond once again and letting a long silence loom over the transmission before responding*

"I found my sister... She said you killed her mother.. My mother tried to reach out to you, but she couldnt locate you.. If.. if you killed Liah's mother I dont know about meeting up.."

*She would release the PTT and look out the window at the scenery in Gorka*

*He blankly stares at the radio. Tears start flowing from his eyes as he presses the ptt*

"I didn't kill my wife. I need to tell you this... face to face... I didn't kill Eirin..."

*He squeezes the radio so the plastic creaks*

*Kira would speak softly into the radio, a sad tone in her voice*

"And I bet you'll say you love Liah too but you couldnt even protect her.. Shes not even with you now.. You couldnt keep her safe.."

*She would let go of the PTT and hang her head while waiting for a response*

Posted (edited)

*He'd press the PTT, leaning against the window frame, blowing the smoke out the window*

"Yet you shot and attempted to kill your daughter because she was trying to get away from you? And you attempt to accuse US of kidnapping and holding Liah hostage?"

*He'd laugh a bit*

"Be cautious Kira. He came into town threatening us the other day and got his ass kicked. He then took your sister the next day, and we get word she was shot. She tells us she was running away from him, saw him aiming his gun at her a bit as she ran, and then heard a crack, and fell to the floor in pain. He isn't the one doing the protecting. He is the one we are protecting her from."

*He'd let go of the PTT, shaking his head at how ridiculous the situation is*

Edited by Hunter

*His eyes go cloudy. Not caring.*

"That's not what happened... that's... It doesn't matter... no one would believe me either way..."

*He stands up, holding the radio in his hand, walking into the woods.*

Posted (edited)

A cold, British accent could be heard on the radio, as clear as if he were just behind you. 

I had a lovely talk with your daughter last night, Mr Arnost. 

A manic laugh could be heard

You lost her in the woods, I found her all alone.

I hope you know she is very safe with me.

The transmission stops

Edited by KingRP
//people can't handle creepRP atm

*Recognizing the voice, he'd press the PTT again*

"As for you Mr. Richard... she is far from safe with you. In fact, I just want you to know, if you come anywhere close to her, or Phoenyxx ever again, or hell, even TALK to them, then you can consider yourself a dead man. Stay the fuck away and get your worthless 500 thousand Euro another way kurva."

*He'd release the PTT*

*He'd press the PTT angrily as he hears the british guy*

"I will fucking rip your guts out and make you choke on them, I swear to fucking god if you hurt her you are a dead man and I say this for A FUCKING FACT." 

*He'd pause for a second, thinking of what to say* 

"You shouldn't wear a white suit to go hunting people down, did you feel stupid when I spotted you?"

*He'd chuckle as he says in a very dark tone*

"You should."

*He'd release the PTT*

*Hearing Callum, he'd sigh, pressing the PTT*

"Thank you Callum. For once, I can agree with you. Calm down though. She isn't with him. She is with us."

*He'd flick the cigarette out the radio hearing footsteps downstairs*

*Kira becomes baffled by the influx of voices over the radio, still trying to speak to her father*

"I will meet with you.. that was my whole point in coming all this way.. You can reach me on my private frequency..."

*She releases the PTT after speaking, ignoring most of the other voices she heard*

*He would perk up and crawl over to his bag, grabbing his radio then quickly presses the PTT. You would hear a kids voice*

"Okay Arnost.. You have had your last fucking chance you filthy whore.." 

*He'd smile and pause briefly*

"As for you.. "Angel".. You can try and keep taking her.. You disgusting piece of shit.."

*He releases the PTT*

You would hear his laugh echoing.

She'll be back, Wolf Boy, she always comes back.

When I need her of course.

A sickly giggle could be heard.

Curiosity kills the cat, my dear friends;

And I am far yet done with this cat.

Transmission end.

Posted (edited)

*Hearing Richard's reply*

"No! You listen here mother fucker. You are done!"

*His grip would tighten on the radio*

"You are fucking done because if you aren't, you'll find yourself a lot fucking closer to a shallow grave. Actually, scratch that. You ain't even getting any sort of burial. I'll leave you to the infected."

*He'd release the PTT*

Edited by Hunter

*He presses the PTT*

"What is it with people continuously taking this little kid..?"

*He releases the PTT*

*A calm voice appears over the radio*

"Kira, It's John. While I may not approve of what I've heard about your father. I'm not willing to let you make the trip alone. If you're dead set on going to meet him come find me or radio me and I will travel with you."

*John goes back to sorting through the tents*

*Kira holds down her PTT on her radio once more after hearing her voice and responding*

"John! Ill let you know whats going on. Of course you can come."

*She releases the PTT and changes frequencies on her radio*

*He'd press down the PTT*

"Kira if you are still there, could you do me a favor and contact me on my private frequency so I can send you the pack's frequency. We'd have no problem relaying you some info on our whereabouts so you can come see your sister and helping you out with this meeting."

*He'd release the PTT*

*He presses the PTT*

"Is the new trend in Chernarus taking children..? I feel left out now.. Why don't older men want me..?"

*He releases the PTT*

*He'd press the PTT as he laughs about what Elijah would be saying* 

"Trust me, it's better this way Elijah."

*He'd take out an hammer as he starts hammering down his metal knee as he releases the PTT*

*Wong pushes down the radio*

Let me know when the next Jeremy Kyle show is being aired. I had lots of fun watching yall fight in Noveya pretty shitty dad if you asked me. 

*Wong releases the PTT*

*He presses the PTT*

"You missed the last one when Kira turned up.. Anyway, thanks for the help last time.."

*He releases the PTT*