Server time (UTC): 2019-08-25, 14:38
Sign in to follow this  
DieselTheSnowMan

Carry and drag injured people.

Posted (edited)

You know, just like in the ACE mod for arma 3, a carry/drag action or animation for both injured/KO'd and not injured team mates/people would be nice. Could add to some interesting medical and hostile RP. Also broken legs and arms would be nice too but mostly the carry and drag animation.

Dont know if its possible at the moment but you know, might as well leave it here. 😄

Edited by DieselTheSnowMan

Not possible yet

I would love this to be added if possible @Misho 

Don't think it's possible but I can't wait until knock out timers are increased and this is added. Intense kidnappingRP here we come

Posted (edited)

Slightly OT, perhaps more doable, but related:

I generally wish game mechanics were different, where you have a realistic or occasional chance to ressurrect someone "dead". I guess if the game technically handles death as the end, then I hope future game (or mod) versions can aim to make it so you go uncon more than outright dying (unless someone blasts your head with a Saiga or you get fragged to smitherens?).

This would add a bigger incentive for medics beyond simple RP. While medical related RP is nice and vital, actually seeing benefits in gameplay is better than just having to RP it all out. If someone got shot up (to a reasonable level) I actually want to be able to run up to them and defib them into oblivion ... or rather out of it ...

This can be cancelled by running up to people you want to finish and emptying a few bullets into them, too.

In simple terms, the death threshold should be increased and there should be more uncon scenarios where you possibly awake in a fucked up state, able to save yourself, or actually need a medic or any external help before bleeding out.

Edited by Combine

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. This would be absolutely incredible. Would add so much RP wise but sadly as Misho has stated it's not really possible at the moment. But when it is, YES. 

Does sound absolutely badass. When we can add and make custom animations this has got to be high up on the list.

season 2 running GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX