Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 01:29
Sign in to follow this  
Flurgh

Flurgh 5 Points Flame Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): First sentence is what I was warned for.

882e83e9a8cd1221f2ec1c4091229b8b.png.d41b2c956db5ccfed39eeea67f1b5978.png

369f18b7e056e83cf6ed85494a21be26.png.a8e536296647ad8bcd552f98af8ae514.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Being given 5 points for a very vague comment seems a bit excessive.

Also going to refer to this since I believe this is my first infraction on the forums:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The comment wasn't written with malicious intent. It was just a bit of lighthearted banter since it seemed like the OP had put a lot of effort into the report.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed and warning changed to a caution. 

What could you have done better?: I could have been more considerate when writing out the comment. I admit it was unnecessary and see now how everyone might not see the humour in it.

A separate team of Staff Members have reviewed your appeal.

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to deny your request. When you posted your POV in the report you were involved in, you made a comment aimed towards a certain group of people in attempts to provoke a negative reaction from them. Because of this, the punishment will stay. In the future, please try to be more respectful towards other members of the community.

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by @Saunders, @Derek Steel & @Realize