Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:14
Sign in to follow this  
BobbyKaloRP

S1 BadRP/Baiting 13/07/2019

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 , Novaya Industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 13/07/2019 , between 1 AM and 2 AM

Your in game name: Clyde Boye

Names of allies involved: Black Roses

Name of suspect/s: @Eagle, @G19RP, @RedRP, @FalkRP, @JamesRP, @BorisRP(previously ThanosRP), @Flurgh, @LumenRP, @Cuchulainn, @ZorullRP, @RavenousRP, and @Lucas

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved: Wolfpack's Red Sedan

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: The accused come to Novaya Petrovka Industrial for "business" and asked to speak with the leaders. After some conversation, they find out the man in all white track suit had business with the Saviors and someone spits on him and begins trash talking, while @RavenousRP attempts twice to look around the compound. @RavenousRP is asked twice, politely, to not snoop around and argues back with @Daniels. The accused can be heard multiple times acknowledging that we are all on edge and watching. This is because we had been constantly attacked day in and day out, and if we weren't being attacked, someone was coming to trash talk our allies and cause problems with them. At this point, from my understanding and watching the video evidence, not one Black Rose member said anything negative or provoking to any of the accused. As the accused leaves, they are heard stating "they won't do business with people who support child rapists" and they continue trash talking by calling us "pussies" and "queers" and "bitches". We had every opportunity to initiate on them as they were in between our building and the wall, but we chose to let it go because it was not worth it(*). We watched them leave to ensure they weren't going to pull any funny business and while leaving, @RavenousRP picks up a wolf steak and wolf pelt and throws it up at us on the roof. Again, we let it go. Some members chose to stay on the roof and watch to see if they were planning anything like coming back and noticed @RavenousRP coming back towards camp with a man in a black cowboy hat. @RavenousRP comes to the Black Roses front gate and asks for a favor - could he borrow a large backpack. He is shrugged off and goes to the Wolfpack camp and asks the same question when someone from the Black Roses says something along the lines of "No answer is an answer", and Wolfpack says they don't have one either. During this situation, @RavenousRP told us to "stop pointing your guns at me" 3 times and "stop pointing your fucking gun at me" (*). He then is told by someone in Black Roses "What are you gonna do about it?" and then radios back to his allies that we are pointing guns at him. In response, all of the accused comes to Novaya Industrial and only one man spoke, stating he didn't want problems and only to do "business". A black rose member then does what they're reporting for and that is a conversation for their report. Below is a spoiler for the timestamps I noted in the attached video.

Spoiler

Spoiler

00:09:41 RavenousRP sees 3 different backpacks in the barracks.

00:10:00 You hear @RavenousRP telling one of the accused "you are ready for war".

At 15:40, the guy in the red beret says "Here we fuckin' go", which ties in to the above timestamp.

At 16:20, he says he's new to the area, and five of them have their weapons out even though they came to talk about "business".

Guns are still out at 19:15 when red beret asks for someone to show his entire group where the pub is when they have more than enough support to go find it on their own.

22:33 RavenousRP acknowledges how on edge everyone is.

27:56 Again, they acknowledge how tense everyone is.

29:37 Another acknowledgement that they're being watched.

At 31:20 One of them spits on the guy in the white track suit.

At 32:22 One of them calls white tracksuit guy a traitor for an event back with the Saviors.

At 33:03 A Black Rose asks Ravenous not to look around who is obviously scoping the area out. Ravenous tells him to calm down after, again, another acknowledgement at how tense everyone is.

35:13 Ravenous is asked nicely, again, to go stand with his buddies after being spotted lurking around again.

35:23 Ravenous acknowledges another ally of his saying they're gonna go look for the pub on their own and then says "fuck them they are rude".

35:32 Someone in OP's group says "I won't do business with someone who supports child rapists".

35:59 One of them calls us "dumbasses looking over the wall" right outside our building.

36:21 Ravenous starts throwing wolf meat and a pelt at us w/ no rp reasoning. 

36:25 One of them tells a Black Rose to "act like a normal person stop acting like a fucking animal". Shortly after, they tell us "This isn't a zoo exhibit" and insult us again w/ "motherfucker".

36:42 One of them says "These people are gonna do something" and Ravenous responds "They can try"

36:47 They call us a "bunch of fucking pussies" while leaving our base.

36:53 You hear twice "You'll do fuckin' nothin" and then another one calls us queers. THEN they start talking about how they can light up our compound with the amount of grenades and flashbangs they have.

37:50 Boris talks about selling slaves to Ravenous, a Nigerian soldier, and Ravenous has 0 reaction even though in the beginning of the stream, they tell someone don't use the "N" word because it's offensive to the African they have. 

41:20 They're still acknowledging how on edge we are and take defensive positions in case something happens, to which nothing did. So they literally are doing the same thing we were doing at our base.

43:07 Again it's stated he doesn't do business with us because of Savior drama.

43:50 The guy doing the talking says he's "going to keep his nose out of their business". THEN he states that it might not last long because "they're big shit talkers". They continue to claim we talked shit about them, but from the video you can all clearly see we did not insult them or call them names.

44:19 The same guy doing the talking says "I have a feeling after our conversation they're going to leave but we're just going to follow them again". Then they start talking about the difference in how now they all have grenades and one of them starts bragging about killing a lot of people.

57:00 They talk about how they're going to strong-arm for nails.

1:18:50 They send Ravenous to our compound to ask for a spare backpack AFTER they talked shit to us and said they don't do business with people who support Saviors/child rapists.

1:19:40 Ravenous runs into 3 people who are talking about how they want to attack us. I also want to point out that the Liberian with the Ghillie Head Wrap on is the same individual who came by yesterday and was trying to go through our things after we asked him not to and said he'd be back with more people. Multiple people were online to confirm it. 

Shortly after the above time stamp, the guy with Ravenous says he knows where a mountain backpack is, which will carry planks in it, but Ravenous still chooses to come back to OUR compound because he wants one bigger. While RP'ing with the guy with the cowboy hat, Ravenous claims he is "nice" but was heard earlier in the video insulting us, throwing things at us, and was asked twice to not be looking around the compound and stay with his buddies. Why he came back makes 0 RP sense.

1:22:30 He comes to the Black Roses gate and asks for a bag after shit talking us.

1:24:00 He goes to Wolfpack and tells one of us Black Roses "stop pointing you gun at me" and then asks them for a bag. After being told no, he comes back in front of our compound when he could've just left and says "stop pointing your gun at me, stop fucking pointing your gun at me". A few moments go by and he keeps saying "You want to be like that" and then says, again "Stop aiming your gun at me" for the 4th time. Then he says "okay, okay, wait here" and radios to the OP and allies and says we're being hostile towards him. Tone of voice is important here.

1:25:50 Ravenous accuses us of baiting him

1:27:00 Again, they start insulting us, calling us "pussies" and "queer bastards". Then one of them says "We're here to do business" AFTER they already said they weren't going to do business with us, continuing to come to our front gate and continue shit talking with "queer armbands".

1:28:20 The guy doing the talking is the same person who said  "the people down at the compound are nice you should go ask to borrow a bag" which, again, is after all the shit talking they did and claims that they were not going to do business with us because of the savior drama AND that they were keeping their nose out of our business. Then another insult about our neighbors who weren't even involved calling them "pussies". He continues on claiming he doesn't want problems and wants to end the shit talk and they were the only ones to do any shit talking.

1:29:30 He claims, again, he is here for business after telling us earlier that he wouldn't be, then claims we shit talked their guy when the only thing said to him was "Did I hurt your feelings".

1:40:00 Jumping through the ceiling but no injuries

1:56:17 There is a body dead on top of the wooden tower leading to the roof.

2:17:32 Someone has cut up the body and human meat is laying on the ground.

I was not aware counter-reports had to be a separate report entirely, which is why I am posting this. I also got no response from the accused on valid questions. Here are the things I would like to point out to Staff and valid questions pertaining to the accused's actions.

1. [Removed] The Black Roses recognized some of the voices and appearances as survivors who had, in the previous 2-3 days, visited our base and either snooped around or insulted us while there. This put us on edge to ensure the safety of all residents. The accused spit on someone, insulted us, and threw things at us while present at our base. As well, the video shows Ravenous telling someone "you are ready for war" as they left Bash and came down to our compound. None of this supports any IC claim that they came to do "business", but instead supports that the accused came to Novaya to start problems.

2. I am pushing BadRP on all of the accused for their actions leaving the base. From the video, you can clearly see and hear them insulting us with no IC reason other than there being one ex-savior member. If the ex-savior member was that big of a deal, they could have taken him. Instead, they called us "pussies", "queers", and "bitches" multiple times simply for watching them from our base. They are also heard discussing how they could light our base up with grenades and flashbangs. It was felt that this was all baiting/badRP because we did not say one word to provoke them. As well, they are heard multiple times in game accusing us of baiting.

3. I am pushing BadRP on @RavenousRP for multiple actions seen and heard in his video. He begins the video by stating it is not OK for someone in his dynamic to say the "N word" because they have an African in their group, but is later heard conversing with @BorisRP, to which Boris states he sold slaves. That makes no IC sense for a Nigerian who isn't OK with the "N word" being said but is allied with someone who sold slaves. Furthermore, Ravenous is seen throwing a wolf meat and wolf pelt at us on top of the building. He then proceeded, after all of the insults he said to us as well as his group, to come back to our camp and ask for a backpack. In his video, he is seen looking at 3 different backpacks while at Bash, and the man with the black cowboy hat even tells him he knows where a mountain backpack is. I find it BadRP that someone who insulted us constantly had access to a backpack but still chose to come back to our camp when he already acknowledged how on edge we all were.

4. I am pushing for baiting on the accused. The accused entered our camp, belittled and insulted everyone, was caught sneaking around twice even though politely asked to stop, and openly discussed how they were capable of lighting our camp up with grenades and flashbangs. I don't understand how the conversation shifted from "doing business" to "lighting them up" in mere minutes. They are also heard insulting everyone for no IC reason. Maybe I could understand the "child rapist" part, but that doesn't make up for the insults and the "You'll do fuckin' nothin" they said as they were leaving. There was no reason for anyone of the accused to return to our base, and the one individual who did come back came to our compound and demanded we stop pointing guns at him. We did not pursue the accused nor did we go interfere with their business.

5. [Removed, I was wrong in thinking there was more evidence than believed]

Edited by Ke Ke

Posted (edited)

Sorry but when did I come around the compound multiple times? I came there once prior and that was it whilst your guys for some reason kept aiming guns begging or expecting some form of a reaction from us just being there.

Ontop of that most of us are on new characters like mine who is the old GD leader but I've never met black Rose's sanctuary or wolf pack only one I know there is Luca the American napa soldier.

You threw a nade at us and you all died for it nothing forced you to do so but you did so what is your argument here? The WP initiated on us just like yourself died once and gave up.

+ @muslims @ district if your going for 2.3 along with the evidence for such a case since you claim you have it. I have attacked you personally once or twice so idk about the rest and both of which have been defensive once when we got attacked here and here other then that I find it cancer fighting in that compound so I avoid it like the plague.

Edited by Eagle
Fixing stuff on phone

Comment: Alright first of all, I don't even know why you are putting my name in this report, I wasn't even present when Ravenous was there. Second of all, why are you calling his actions baiting as he was just trying to find supplies so we could build our stuff. Third: Why is it not okay to say: Don't put your gun at me. I would've been doing the same if I saw you guys pointing my gun at me. Honestly this report doesn't even make any sense. It seems you're just trying to show your anger because of what happened. Even though this situation was like what 2-3 days ago?

POV: So, I was at the pub with the boys, we were hanging around and some of us were building. Ravenous was going towards the Novaya Compound to ask if they could have a large backpack to put supplies in. Later that moment, we're getting a radio message that you guys were pointing your guns at him, which may show an act of trying to get him do something or to get us there, but I don't know. So as soon as we get there, G19 talks to the people up on that compound, who were talking shit to Ravenous and aiming their gun at him. G19 talked at 'em, and explained why we were here and that we were just trying to set up a business place and that their attitude was most likely gonna cause them problems. As G19 puts them on their place, we all decide to leave and I suddenly hear something like: If you leave you get shot or If you don't leave you get shot. And a person threw a nade at us and killed about 4 of us which is a total RDM. There was no time to react or what ever. So after that whole situation et cetera, G19 and 2 others domed everyone in that compound on who we had Killrights on

I know I will be called in so I will post my POV of the endless 7 day attacks later tonight by editing this comment.

G19 POV: We show up as mostly new characters to introduce ourselves and ask if there’s a pub near by. Turns out a savior is there. Lots of past beef I.e like 6 months of fighting now with some of my men. We have an exchange with the man and leave. On the way out your men on the roof kept aiming rifles for no real reason and shit talking us in a sarcastic manner. So it was reciprocated. Later on we send Rav to ask for a backpack from anyone in that compound. They point guns and say “what are you going to do about it?” Or something along those lines. Seems like pure baiting to me. When I get there I call them out for it and no one seems to want to talk with me, just stand there. One aims a gun at my head, again, like 15 feet away, no reason he needs to scope in to “see me” or anything. Once I call it out one of your boys invalidly initiates and indiscriminately throws a grenade into a crowd of people who are complying. A firefight ensues, you die and never come back. I don’t really understand why we are being @‘d here. I for one have only been here once before and it was on a Muslim character to help Jaysh push savior building. I never helped firefight you guys in your compound except for when I was playing Ibragim Zakayev and defensively when you guys through a grenade into a crowd of my friends.There were no other times where you guys may have been present for me being there, and that goes for almost everyone you have @‘d. The people who “attack constantly” is not us dog. You are literally accusing the wrong people, the same way you thought we were district when we tried to RP with you guys. Hope this clears it up for you, I don’t understand how you are going to 2.3 people you don’t even know have attacked you, you should confirm it in the future.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

The accused come to Novaya Petrovka Industrial for "business" and asked to speak with the leaders.

I brought the boys down to start a pub in town as I know the town very well as I was the second of command of the Saviors.

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

After some conversation, they find out the man in all white track suit had business with the Saviors and someone spits on him and begins trash talking

I mean the white track suit guy came to me and I explained to the boys who he was, At first I didn't realize who it was, then I did. The next part I will put in a spoiler as its bit grim because its about John moody IC. 

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

In game John Moody was a paedophile and a rapist and word got around that he was doing this from David Mack. While I was playing with Moody he did very questionable things to people and tried to get me to as well but I denied to it. This where I wanted to leave but I stayed for IC reasons to help the other side that The Saviors were fighting and passing the information on and telling Paymati what Moody was doing to people. This resulted in things being said around Moody. 

Saviours now from what I've seen are treated like scum, I treat them as I would treat moody for what he done.

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

I am pushing BadRP on all of the accused for their actions leaving the base. From the video, you can clearly see and hear them insulting us with no IC reason other than there being one ex-savior member. If the ex-savior member was that big of a deal, they could have taken him

Read above.

we came for business not war. 

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

They are also heard discussing how they could light our base up with grenades and flashbangs. It was felt that this was all baiting/badRP because we did not say one word to provoke them. As well, they are heard multiple times in game accusing us of baiting.

This seems to nitpicking at everything that was said, They were talking about grenades and what they would do. 

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

heard conversing with @BorisRP, to which Boris states he sold slaves.

Boris was a Slave Trader in The Time and we sold slaves so he is stating a fact. 

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

That makes no IC sense for a Nigerian who isn't OK with the "N word" being said but is allied with someone who sold slaves.

Well, this is bit questionable statement. We sold white and black slaves. But its more of a moral thing, Someone who doesnt like them types of word, still can be friends with a slave trade I don't see any issue. Just seems you are trying to attack us from every side you can.

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

I am also going to push for 2.3

If you are going to report us for 2.3 then you will have to report everyone else who attacked because they attacked you far more times we did. 

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

From @Phoenyxx, her and @FalkRP have serious IC problems with one another,

This started when I took @kimmylou hostage before I created The Time.

• Phoneyxx came into town with hostile intent.
  • We took her hostage
  • She goes and does joins the Mafia that were planing against us.
  • We find her and tell her to leave it.
  • She leaves.
  • Word gets out she joins it again,
  • The Time deals with it.
  • Series of small other events 

The Time Archives.

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

Black Roses recognized some of the voices and appearances as survivors who had, in the previous 2-3 days, visited our base and either snooped around or insulted us while there.

Far as I know they boys were in different characters so IC they wouldn't know and it would be metagaming. 

1 hour ago, Ke Ke said:

This put us on edge to ensure the safety of all residents.

That's not really our problem, the Black Roses are meant to be big hostile group that defends and attacks people from what I remember. 

Please do not use my and @Phoenyxx IC issues for a report because it doesn't have anything to with you what so ever. if she wanted to report she can or she can speak to me. 

Edited by FalkRP

Posted (edited)

While we were there, everyone that wasn't talking to us, were aiming guns, it seems they were using OOC information because they knew it was us. Also one of you men was shit talking us for reasons I dont know when we were leaving. 

Edited by FalkRP

User has been warned for this portion of the post.

POV: Running around in Novaya with the boys. Chatting a bit with Ravenous and the guys opening a pub in the city. Time passes and they ask us if we'd like to join them as they go have a chat with the guys in your compound. We walk up, G19 (I think) does the talking. Our guys don't really know what's going on so we're just hanging out. There's a bit of talking shit from both sides and then as we're about to leave, our dynamic gets mass RDM'd so I don't see how this situation is relevant to rule 2.3.

Have a wonderful evening. 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

Please do not use my and @Phoenyxx IC issues for a report because it doesn't have anything to with you what so ever. if she wanted to report she can or she can speak to me. 

Gunna go ahead and agree with this. Mine and Falks issues are IC and have been around a long while and I am perfectly okay with it and if I had an issue we would have already had a report or me talking to Falk about it. I do appreciate you not using this in report as no one but myself and Falk are involved in our character 'dislike/hate' for one another. 

Edited by Phoenyxx

Posted (edited)

I don't see why me and my boys have been brought up in this seeing as that we only joined them to the compound and watched everything unfold before a grenade being thrown at us and then wiping you's. Honestly this looks like the most upset report I've seen in a while. You've spent a better half of an entire day going through someone's vod on twitch pointing out everything he did "wrong". 

POV: We get asked to join the irish people to the compound and decide to follow as they have been insulting and aiming guns at us for no reason. As we get there it's instant shit talking between both and rp is played out. I stay away from the main group and then hear leave or be shot followed by a grenade. I kill a few and die.

Edited by Lucas

Posted (edited)

Dont know where this report popped up from but ok.

James McDonagh POV: We all make new characters because we decided we wanted to do something new which is running a pub. We hear about camps in Novaya and that there was always alot of people there. We decide to go up, check it out and see if we could find a pub to build in. We go to the industrial compound to see if they could help us find the pub. When we arrive, it seemed tensions were high because they thought we were DISTRICT. We then find out an ex savior was living there and some of the lads didnt like the saviors. So we decided to leave because we didnt want to do business with saviours or any saviour sympathizers. We start building our pub and we need a larger backpack to start gathering planks. We send @RavenousRP to go and get one. When he gets there, The Black Roses begin aiming weapons at him, taunting and baiting him. Ravenous tells them to stop aiming their weapons at him and someone decides to say "What are you gonna do about it fuckboy?". So after that encounter we decide to come over and tell them that we didnt want any issues, and how we just wanted to run a pub and not have beef with the neighbours and we would appreciate if they stopped talking shit to our men. But, sadly, before G19 could finish explaining these things, a grenade suddenly gets launched into our group killing 3 and injuring many more. Then a fight breaks out.

Funny how you are you are trying to push for a 2.3 when we havent even attacked you. YOU initiated on us INVALIDLY with a grenade. This brought a fight towards yourselves.

Edited by JamesRP

So except for the timestamps from that one stream which most do not correspond with your report title, if you're going to report the accused for 2.3 you're going to need evidence of previous encounters with you/your compound with evidence that links the accused to the attacks, server time(s) that the attacks happened which would be infringing 2.3 and so on @Ke Ke. You can't just report people for 2.3 just because you're not winning a battle that you are initiating. Also 2.3 focuses on people focusing on PVP, how can they be the ones focusing on PVP when they are not initiating these firefights 9 times out of 10? Besides that, looking at what Flurgh posted and so on, I don't see the 2.3 accusation here since it appears that it was other groups that attacked you...

59 minutes ago, JimRP said:

So except for the timestamps from that one stream which most do not correspond with your report title, if you're going to report the accused for 2.3 you're going to need evidence of previous encounters with you/your compound with evidence that links the accused to the attacks, server time(s) that the attacks happened which would be infringing 2.3 and so on @Ke Ke. You can't just report people for 2.3 just because you're not winning a battle that you are initiating. Also 2.3 focuses on people focusing on PVP, how can they be the ones focusing on PVP when they are not initiating these firefights 9 times out of 10? Besides that, looking at what Flurgh posted and so on, I don't see the 2.3 accusation here since it appears that it was other groups that attacked you...

I'll happily take it off and be sure to record each encounter from now on. I figured others would have saved the recordings since I don't typically record, but admit I was wrong.

I'd request my POV to be taken from the last one.

POV : i was at the base asking for a big back pack because i needed it for planks as seen on my stream after the fire fight i get the back pack and get them. Thats all i wanted and i was aimed at the whole time baiting me saying what are you gonna do as there was 5 on the roof and thought i was alone. I went back to radio my friends to tell them they are aiming there guns at me for no reason all i did was ask for a back pack. He kept saying also what the fuck are you gonna do basically fishing for me to pull my gun 

Honestly i'd like to just counter and end this by saying it's a false report. You can see from every single bit of evidence that leads up to it from watching my stream that there was no intention of anything to happen. The whole time we were greeted with hostility and then baited into initiated they know what they did. You just hear it all from my stream if you watch it, you could tell i knew exactly what they were doing.

Summary:

The accused party are talking to the OP's party are talking to them about setting up a business in the pub down the road. The accused party then hears that ex saviour members live within the compound and decided to leave and head over to the pub that they want to make a business in. After spending some time at the pub the accused party heads back down to the Novaya compound where the OP's party reside and RavenousRP asks them for a backpack. At this point a member of the OP's party aims a gun at him and he asks them not to do that. They continue to say that they do not want any problems and that they just want to do business and ask again why are they pointing guns at them and talking down to them. The member of the OP's party then says "what are you going to do about it?" and continues to aim guns at him. A member of the OP's party then shouts "leave or you will be killed" and throws a grenade down at them to which a firefight breaks out.

Suggestions:

In this situation we would recommend that you take a step back after things happens and have a proper look over situation before you start calling rule breaking. The accusations here seems to come from a place of anger as you have been attacked everyday and not from a place of valid concern about a rule break. We understand that it can be frustrating getting attacked day in and day out but not everybody that comes by is trying to instigate a fight.

@RavenousRP if you would like to push for a counter report you will have to create a separate report.

Outcome:

The accused party - not guilty

Signed: @Derek Steel @Saunders @Samti