Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 21:11
McLeranth

Gabreta Fenix

As far as new member groups go this ain't half bad man. 

Good luck!

I think "In the end you die in your own arms." is a better quote for the group but take that under advisement. 

Good Luck

Posted (edited)

God, this was a nice read, downfall of local civilization sweet and to the point. I don't often see this (not that I watch every group though or find everything subjectively nice).

It's nothing overly special or blown over the top, yet somehow interesting and captivating. At least I felt a bit like "I want to find out more, run into these people, and maybe they take part in those greater things happening in Chernarus".

Good luck.

Edited by Combine

Really brings a smile to my face seeing so much positivity 😄

@Combine Thank you so much for the heart felt comment ❤️ really glad the effort brought someone enjoyment.

2 hours ago, Combine said:

God, this was a nice read, downfall of local civilization sweet and to the point. I don't often see this (not that I watch every group though or find everything subjectively nice).

It's nothing overly special or blown over the top, yet somehow interesting and captivating. At least I felt a bit like "I want to find out more, run into these people, and maybe they take part in those greater things happening in Chernarus".

Good luck.

Lovely comment. Thank you 😄

Good Luck!!!

I'd add a clear roster, but this is looking to be a hopeful concept!

You spelled phoenix wrong in the header at the top of your thread. refer to my name for guidance.

Literally some of the best / most fun RP I've ever had comes from some of these folks. You can bet every interaction will be an immersive experience. Its quite nice how deep they get into their characters and I look forward to running into them whenever I get the chance.

18 hours ago, Phoenix said:

You spelled phoenix wrong in the header at the top of your thread. refer to my name for guidance.

Cannot belive that made it past us checking the damned thing haha, even had that typo when we first started. Would figure we would of learned. Thank you for the pointer 😄

18 minutes ago, Ink said:

Literally some of the best / most fun RP I've ever had comes from some of these folks. You can bet every interaction will be an immersive experience. Its quite nice how deep they get into their characters and I look forward to running into them whenever I get the chance.

Really hope we run into eachother again aswell! Thank you for the heartfelt comments 😄 means the world.

As its been a week and the group hasn't obtained 5 members it will be archived. Feel free to PM a mod+ after 30 days to bring it back.

edit: Apparently group has 5 members just didn't have updated roster. @McLeranth you have 24 hours to finalize your roster or you will be archived again.

18 hours ago, Zanaan said:

As its been a week and the group hasn't obtained 5 members it will be archived. Feel free to PM a mod+ after 30 days to bring it back.

edit: Apparently group has 5 members just didn't have updated roster. @McLeranth you have 24 hours to finalize your roster or you will be archived again.

Thank you so much! I have updated the roster, one more will be added tonight once he comes back from work.

Again thank you.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, NorwayRP said:

@McLeranthgood luck sweetie pie 😘

Rawrrrrr xDDddDD My hunnie bunchkins dinasaur

37c884372404ac56c0b95c316aa8ecb5.png

Edited by McLeranth

Goodluck homie 

LOVIN IT!!

I really loved running around with you guys. 
I have a feeling Leo will be seeing a lot more of you and we will see where it goes from there!  

10/10 trailer and the repeated use of the word "freedom" for Leo is like  ❤️❤️

17 minutes ago, Ouromov said:

I really loved running around with you guys. 
I have a feeling Leo will be seeing a lot more of you and we will see where it goes from there!  

10/10 trailer and the repeated use of the word "freedom" for Leo is like  ❤️❤️

Thanks for the kind words 🙂

Been really enjoying running into you fine folks lately always fun and great RP!

16 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Been really enjoying running into you fine folks lately always fun and great RP!

We really enjoyed your rp aswell, specially with how we met haha. Hope to find you IC yet again, thank you for the kind words ❤️

Cant wait to meet this group!

6 hours ago, Isaiah CortezPVE said:

Cant wait to meet this group!

Same here, hope it will be as fun as it was with our previous chars!

These lot visited our little community, had quite a pleasurable experience with them. Set up trade agreements and they even stumbled into some people they brought back for us that we ended up recruiting.

+1 from me and The Runners.