Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 14:16
Sign in to follow this  
fitzy245

You guys headed south

Beau pushes the PTT button "Hey there... Faye I think was yer name" *short pause "you guys left from that nova petro somethin city up north" *releases PTT for a brief moment while he takes a bite of chicken "You were with two other guys...a medic lookin kid and another guy with about 5 or 6 really nice rifles, said yer headed south." *takes another bite of chicken "I fergot ta ask ya what city yer headed to, maybe ya said it and I fergot...I tried to catch up after them boys at the bar helped me out" *releases PTT and waits a little bit  I rekon I'll head towards vavilovo or Lopatino." *releases PTT and waits for a response before finishing his chicken and continuing. "Ya might not even be on this frequency, I rekon I'll try another a little later" *releases PTT and puts out the fire and starts moving on.

*Jet would hear a familiar voice over his radio. He takes the radio off his bag and speaks into it*

It's Jet, Fae's friend. We've been all over; Lopatino, Vybor, Zelenogorsk, you name it. To say we have a home or a destination would be a long stretch. 

Is there something you need, or are you just looking for someone you can trust? I mean, who can you even trust nowadays? 

*Jet releases the PTT and looks over at Fae sleeping, grabbing her hand*

*Beau grabs his radio when he hears Jet's transmission and responds*

Hey man, I was just hoping to catch up and get the lay of the land, sounded like you guys knew a think or two about a couple of settlements or trading stations. I rekon you're right, not many people you can trust these days. I'm just outside of Vybor right now, ran into a sketchy situation in Lopatino so I hauled ass out of there. I don't really have a place I call home, not sure if I"m looking for one, they never last.

*Beau releases his PTT and puts out his fire, figure I'd better move, that was sure to attract some sort of attention. He picks up his things and starts walking*

*Jet takes his radio and starts talking, out of breath*

Lopatino. Sketchy situation? Did you see a man dressed in all black getting held up?

*Jet releases the PTT*

*Beau grabs his radio*

It was dark, but there was a guy being held up by a Russian sounding guy, kept saying you're foreign and don't belong there.

*releases PTT*

*Jet speaks into his radio again, this time a little more relaxed*

Are you able to meet me at Vybor military? I'll be there soon.

*Jet releases the PTT*

*Beau presses his PTT*

I'm headed that way.

*Releases PTT and starts to sneak past the zombies*