Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 00:13
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Tiger

Which civilian rifle would you like added? *EDIT ADDED NEW RIFLE*

Add a new Civilian Rifle? (Multiple Choice)  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

First off, I'd like to thank the staff in charge of adding weapons and listening to the feedback of the community from these polls. I'd also like to thank the community for their participation with offering your feedback and vote on these topics. I really appreciate the feedback, suggestion, and participation. Thank you all! 

We have a lot of military rifles and even some surplus rifles in the game already. But civilian rifles are far fewer than military rifles. Well I came up with a list of rifles that are commonly used for hunting, including a rifle used by Russia during the Great War. Personally, I'd like all rifles added but since I own 3 of these beauties, I would have to say that the Saiga Rifle would be a good rifle I'd like to see. It would be a great hunting rifle that's semi-automatic and uses ammo already implemented into the game. Perhaps it can hold 10-30 round magazines only. What do y'all think? I'd love to hear the feedback. Thanks again! 

1. Made in the United States but sent and used by the Russian Empire. Winchester Model 1895: Chambered in 7.62x54r https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1895 

download.png.fd5ca3faaf5334dc7e22e6ab61553303.png

2. Made in the United States. Ruger Mini 14: Chambered in 5.56x45 (could use 10 round magazines or 30 at the most)
5816.jpg.2730058ceaf3c0d011969728b20b9eeb.jpg

3. Made in the United States. Ruger Mini 30: Chambered in 7.62x39 (could use 10 round magazines or 30 at the most)a4a1c98cf9e05a52bef2508c76861712.jpg.46ebcca5c7d8169bd72c44f30ef694cb.jpg

4. Made in the United States. Kel-Tec Sub 2000: Chambered in 9mm or .45acp (could used Glock magazines)
hi-point995-3.jpg.1a9e1524687d7b63f59625d1e1a025ed.jpg
Kel-Tec-SUB-2000.jpg.fc3a1262c6c5b9cc846a81c4df24f8eb.jpg

5. Made in Russia. Saiga Rifle(unconverted): Chambered in 7.62x39 (could use 10 magazines or 30 at the most) 
9bcdde3063c7b858121d43e300cd5091.jpg.bd518c40e8e9ec5dec6906fcd70903c7.jpg
wm_8394420.jpg.5d398b9fbbd6ef8f49f690f2864e9322.jpg

6. Made in the Soviet Union. Tokarev SVT-40 Rifle. Chambered in 7.62x54r (could use SVD mags or its own proprietary magazine) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVT-40
maxresdefault.jpg.eb19e16f7b5f70250b207828abae206d.jpg
1050828704_maxresdefault(1).jpg.4a76d9d3d1253205cae2188d4640e910.jpg

7. ВПО-101 (VPO-101): Chambered in .308 Winchester. Made in Russia and is a very popular hunting rifle for the nature enthusiasts. 

fim-rifle-vepr-super-308-21.jpg.b66422ee0dc4d9f299030a1632fe27fc.jpg

Edited by Crimson_Tiger
Grammar/ New Rifle/ To make it cleaner and nicer

Posted (edited)
Just now, cheeks said:

Gimme this and all will be good

dayz-izh43-shotgun.jpg.png.5701aa3c002e35667c17a967320f8d24.png

I'll make a poll for Shotguns next time. This poll is for rifles

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

20 minutes ago, cheeks said:

Gimme this and all will be good

dayz-izh43-shotgun.jpg.png.5701aa3c002e35667c17a967320f8d24.png

Give me that, a 44. Magnum and one of these

old-fashioned.jpg?itok=i5MYK9f6

And we are good to go waste shitbags.

So umm... basically

ci5ktwn4ige01.jpg

Could be easily made, could easily use the SVD animations.

Excuse me, where is the "All of the above." option? 

If I had to pick out of all of them, I would say the "Ruger Mini 30: Chambered in 7.62x39" ...

7 hours ago, Ciiber said:

So umm... basically

ci5ktwn4ige01.jpg

Could be easily made, could easily use the SVD animations.

That rifle would be great to have but it's basically in the game already. Which is why I didn't include it. 

Just now, Crimson_Tiger said:

That rifle would be great to have but it's basically in the game already. Which is why I didn't include it. 

What do you mean basically? It's not, the SVD is a modern military sniper rifle.

1 minute ago, Ciiber said:

What do you mean basically? It's not, the SVD is a modern military sniper rifle.

You are correct, but when you break it down to simplicity, the SVD is a semi-automatic, magazine fed rifle chambered in 7.62x54r. The SVT-40 is a semi-automatic, magazine fed rifle chambered in the same caliber. It would need it's own proprietary magazine and I don't want to burden the devs more than they'd already be by adding a new rifle. 

add back the sporter and the glock. I will fight for this until the bitter end

17 minutes ago, Ciiber said:

Because of your passion for the SVT-40 I added it to the poll. Enjoy! 

2 minutes ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

Because of your passion for the SVT-40 I added it to the poll. Enjoy! 

Not really obsessed, just makes the most sense.

1 minute ago, Ciiber said:

Not really obsessed, just makes the most sense.

I didn't say obsession. I said passion. I respect a man that likes and knows a historical rifle. 

I feel like all of those would be awesome adds 

Id like to see more eastern/soviet weaponry. Kinda stupid to have more western than eastern weapon varieties in a post soviet state.

43 minutes ago, groovy PatZ said:

Id like to see more eastern/soviet weaponry. Kinda stupid to have more western than eastern weapon varieties in a post soviet state.

Amen, 100% agree

1 hour ago, groovy PatZ said:

Then make a suggestion and send a list. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

Then make a suggestion and send a list. 

Simply voiced my opinion. Not everyone got time to make such a nice and detailed thread as yours. But here some realistic examples. 

TT Tokarev, RPK,PKP, PPSH and Vepr Hunter just to name a few.

Edited by groovy PatZ

7 hours ago, groovy PatZ said:

Id like to see more eastern/soviet weaponry.

This is my point of view as well.  I'm all for more civilian grade weaponry to (hopefully) limit the amount of people running around armed to the teeth with military grade hardware, but I'd honestly rather see a bunch of dudes with AKs in a post-Soviet state than a bunch of dudes with American made hunting rifles.

Any eastern made firearms, and maybe a few western ones that make sense in the setting, are a big +1 from me. 
also pls give flintlock

I voted for the 1895. I don't want to suggest adding really overpowered weaponry, but I think some unique calibers might be interesting. Maybe some big game type rounds or weapons with armor piercing abilities for sniping. They'd probably be better off being pretty rare.

We already have the .338 for the AWM. But I'd be down for like a 9.3 in a double rifle (If we ever get them again) or another Mauser. SV-98 and SVDK (Might be a bit stronk with SVDK) also have armor piercing capabilities.

On 7/16/2019 at 1:16 PM, Peril said:

This is my point of view as well.  I'm all for more civilian grade weaponry to (hopefully) limit the amount of people running around armed to the teeth with military grade hardware, but I'd honestly rather see a bunch of dudes with AKs in a post-Soviet state than a bunch of dudes with American made hunting rifles.

Any eastern made firearms, and maybe a few western ones that make sense in the setting, are a big +1 from me. 
also pls give flintlock

If you can recommend more civilian Russian hinting weapons then I'd be happy to add it to the list. The one to inform me of Russian firearms are all military or an LMG. I do not know what is available for civilians in Russia. I know the Saiga Rifle is a hunting rifle over there and can be converted to a full AK- looking weapon but I'm aiming for more hunting weapons that are not bolt action. I'd prefer more magazine fed semi-automatic rifles. Not more bolt actions. 

On 7/16/2019 at 11:30 AM, groovy PatZ said:

Simply voiced my opinion. Not everyone got time to make such a nice and detailed thread as yours. But here some realistic examples. 

TT Tokarev, RPK,PKP, PPSH and Vepr Hunter just to name a few.

TT Tokarev, is a pistol, already suggested it here... which got the most votes. The RPK is being added already and is a military Light Machine Gun. The PKP is a Light Machine Gun. The PPSH is a sub machine gun from WWII. The VEPR Hunter is a civilian version of the Dragonov, which is already in the game. I am asking for CIVILIAN rifles. Not military weapons or pistols. 

Posted (edited)

ВПО-101 (VPO-101) The Russian .308 Semi-Auto

Low Ergonomics but it packs a punch.

vpo-101_1547471793.jpg

Edited by Nikalas