Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 23:33
Sign in to follow this  
Padlock

Re-Skin the Canteen and Knife sheath.

Canteen and Knife Sheath should have color reskins to match various body armors and holsters, so blue, black, olive etc

1 minute ago, Padlock said:

Canteen and Knife Sheath should have color reskins to match various body armors and holsters, so blue, black, olive etc

I agree!

Oh god yes…. This maybe explains why I haven’t found any different colours other than holsters.

Id love just plain back so it doesn’t stand out so much

I would like this to be added, @Watchman

10 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

I would like this to be added, @Watchman

I already have the texture for the knife sheath, i was trying to do it.. but DayZ was being DayZ that day.. ill try again.. as for the canteen might have same issue but ill try ofc 🙂

12 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I already have the texture for the knife sheath, i was trying to do it.. but DayZ was being DayZ that day.. ill try again.. as for the canteen might have same issue but ill try ofc 🙂

If you are able to pull this off, you will be a God among men! 

Just now, Crimson_Tiger said:

If you are able to pull this off, you will be a God among men! 

Already am 😉

Would also like to see this added, even though I use neither it would be a nice little addition for those who use them. And yes, Watchman is already a god amongst men!

Please do. @Fae and I are 9/10 edgy. With this addition, we could achieve that 10/10 edginess. 

30 minutes ago, ItsChocolateMan said:

Please do. @Fae and I are 9/10 edgy. With this addition, we could achieve that 10/10 edginess. 

Yes please we need to be 100% edgy right now we are at like 98%

Honestly, @Watchman is a beautiful soul. Thank you for your amazing work. Pls and ty to the canteen and knife sheath. 

o7

518529770_DesktopScreenshot2019_07.15-16_43_33_76.png.13b6a493377b9ffc324c80d18bda9635.png

Might be impossible to retexture the sheath because DayZ Devs are the big gay, but we'll see

Black canteen would definitely look awesome with all black gear 

image.png.20c964bbfc7808cc5d48e2462532e61e.png

It would be nice to have olive and tan just like the plate carrier colors too.

Would be nice visual thing to have, but i think there is better things to spend dev time first

3 hours ago, Watchman said:

o7

518529770_DesktopScreenshot2019_07.15-16_43_33_76.png.13b6a493377b9ffc324c80d18bda9635.png

Might be impossible to retexture the sheath because DayZ Devs are the big gay, but we'll see

Please god no, don't do the green...

Make the canteen a dark grey, or a silver (aluminum/non-painted)... and the pouch itself black... 

How difficult would it be to have the medipack go into the knife slot then? because I think i'd look a bit better in that location and not many people carry knifes anyways I've noticed.

35 minutes ago, Padlock said:

How difficult would it be to have the medipack go into the knife slot then? because I think i'd look a bit better in that location and not many people carry knifes anyways I've noticed.

Unless someone makes a new proxy then impossible, i dont know how to so /shrug