Posted (edited)

Server and location: sever1 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):1:10ish 7-15-2019

Your in game name: John Clifford

Names of allies involved:@Worldclass

Name of suspect/s:

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:I was acting as country singer never ever was directly ask my name or any kind of RP toward from my killer. I was never ever question about anything. I was wearing costume  and beard as well and my voices as red neck and never broke from the undercover role I had radio coms with group way before the conflict arised. I was in the camp for about day ingame singing songs and talking to all of them never once was I questioned  or id. I whistled a song and  my killer said who is singing that song and some guy said the countrysinger is.. so I tried to make an escape and he caught me 50 feet from the building jumping the fence told to put my hands up so I did right away then told me to drop everthing I had which I said I cant take off my clothes with my hands up so lowered them tossed my clothes and guitar and a joint. then told me to come back over the fence and go into the building they claim I was The Corporation and that's all he said and focus all the attend on @Worldclass .another guy that was in the room that I didn't recognize tried to kill some of them and failed. I had my hands up and one of the guns with a gun ask me to sing a song since I was a singer which I did then another guy came in the room said if sing any more I would be killed. which the men with gun started bickering that he had ask me to sing.:@Worldclass clearly stated that he never met me beforeand that I wasn't with The Corporation. my walk up and and shot me in the face with .45, no RP  no questions of anykind 

Edited by DeathBeforeDawn

I didn't kill you dog, I wasn't even at the camp at the time.  Im not sure who did kill you but from Ive been told his ingame name is Vincent.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
05:46:46 | Player "Carter Anderson" is connected
07:03:27 | Player "Carter Anderson" has been disconnected

05:47:13 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" is connected
06:32:39 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" has been disconnected
06:32:58 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" is connected
07:23:02 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" is connected
07:50:22 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" has been disconnected

05:47:50 | Player "Tony LaVonne" is connected
07:21:42 | Player "Tony LaVonne" is connected
08:50:43 | Player "Tony LaVonne" has been disconnected
08:54:21 | Player "Tony LaVonne" is connected
09:08:16 | Player "Tony LaVonne" has been disconnected

05:49:34 | Player "Dean Lockwood" is connected
07:32:49 | Player "Dean Lockwood" is connected
08:50:43 | Player "Dean Lockwood" has been disconnected

05:50:19 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" is connected
07:23:39 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" is connected
08:50:43 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" has been disconnected
08:53:51 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" is connected
09:08:01 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" has been disconnected

05:51:36 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
07:24:17 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
08:50:43 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected
08:54:24 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
09:08:24 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

05:51:31 | Player "Kevin Williams" is connected
06:18:04 | Player "Kevin Williams" has been disconnected

05:51:23 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
06:08:10 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
06:07:00 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Vincent Murrieta" with Colt 1911 Engraved from 1.28481 meters 

06:16:18 | Player "Kevin Williams" hit by Player "Tony LaVonne" with LAR from 3.34477 meters 
06:16:18 | Player "Kevin Williams" hit by Player "Tony LaVonne" with LAR from 3.34477 meters 
06:16:18 | Player "Kevin Williams" hit by Player "Tony LaVonne" with LAR from 3.38433 meters 
06:16:18 | Player "Kevin Williams" hit by Player "Tony LaVonne" with LAR from 3.38433 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
06:07:00 | Player "John Clifford" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vincent Murrieta" with Colt 1911 Engraved from 1.28481 meters 

06:16:18 | Player "Kevin Williams" (DEAD) killed by Player "Tony LaVonne" with LAR from 3.34477 meters 

Position Logs

Spoiler
06:06:51 | Player "Carter Anderson" (pos=<7088.2, 4218.4, 207.6>) 

06:06:51 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" (pos=<7058.0, 4274.4, 194.3>) 

06:06:51 | Player "Tony LaVonne" (pos=<7060.1, 4276.6, 194.0>) 

06:06:51 | Player "Dean Lockwood" (pos=<7109.3, 4302.6, 192.4>) 

06:06:51 | Player "Vincent Murrieta" (pos=<7058.5, 4279.7, 194.3>)

06:06:51 | Player "Noah Russo" (pos=<7091.4, 4319.7, 192.2>) 

06:06:51 | Player "Kevin Williams" (pos=<7057.1, 4279.6, 194.3>) 

06:06:51 | Player "John Clifford" (pos=<7058.0, 4276.4, 194.0>) 

Calling in:

@Joah - Dean Lockwood - POSTED
@ShazzBott87 - Vincent Murrieta - POSTED
@Jorrdan - Jorrdan Versock - POSTED
@Spikey - Tony LaVonne - POSTED
@NotMrPink - Noah Russo - POSTED
@Squejemofo - Carter Anderson - POSTED
@Worldclass - Kevin Williams - POSTED
@DeathBeforeDawn - John Clifford - POSTED

For your full detailed POV's and any video evidence you may have. Keep your posts to POV's/evidence. Back and forth will not be tolerated. Consider this as your only warning.

Posted (edited)

I play Carter Anderson and if it's okay I'll do my POV in point form to keep it on the TLDR since I do not have a video.

- Vincent returns to our camp while the Mafia is there.

- He begins telling us about the Corp and what happened when the guitar man hums the theme of Baby Shark

- Vincent reacts, "He's Corp" or something along the lines of it in which the Mafia and Vincent seize him when a firefight breaks out with the other "Corp" group.

- Guitar man and Worldclassgaming are taken hostage in a cabin, stripped and unarmed

- Interrogation begins, I could hear Worldclassgaming say he's never seen the guitar dude in his life and that he's not corp.

- [I didn't hear the rest of the convo]

- [I didnt See Vincent kill the man] Vincent told me later after the Mafia dealt with Worldclass and they returned that he had to kill the guitar dude because of the assumption

Edited by Squejemofo
It was last night, trying to remember everything that went down

Hi so i shot a corporation guy who we had hostage after this whole incident and I was in the shack when the unarmed man was shot in the head and he was complying for the most part but was also talking shit and was warned and kept going.  The guy I shot was complying, but we knew he was corp and then he admitted to killing our friend and chopping him up, but the report is not on that.  

Heres my POV posted and to add to the record the guitar man really is not corporation so that is the persons fault for shooting someone under assumption and not actually trying to find proof.also people need to stop assuming everyone i hangout with is corporation because you will end of doing stupid things like this.

1 hour ago, Spikey said:

Hi so i shot a corporation guy who we had hostage after this whole incident and I was in the shack when the unarmed man was shot in the head and he was complying for the most part but was also talking shit and was warned and kept going.  The guy I shot was complying, but we knew he was corp and then he admitted to killing our friend and chopping him up, but the report is not on that.  

You killed a diffrerent corp member not this one.

Posted (edited)

Alright my POV: We had been going around the entire island to check up on known camps and we get to this one and realize we were on the wrong server. We switch to S2 where there is a queue and me and Tony are the first ones in. 3 guys in military clothing with big guns come up to us and tell us we need to leave the area. They do this more than one and we tell them we are waiting for our friends to wake up. Once everyone is logged in the 3 of them vanish. The guitar guy walks up to us and we RP with him for a bit before we go into the  camp. While my other friends are inside the camp I am outside keeping watch when @ShazzBott87 is looking sketchy outside so I walk up and ask who he is. Him seeming sketchy as hell asks me if im corp and then tells me that he brought corp back to this base that we were at. I tell him he needs to talk to dean about this so we enter the camp where they go inside of a house and talk. This guy with the guitar is told multiple time to get away from the house as we did not want him to snoop on the conversation going on. When I tell him to leave he walks off singing "Baby Shark do do do etc" and then @ShazzBott87 comes out of the house with @Joah Behind him saying thats the corporation guy and thats the song they sing. we chase the guy down and we see people in the woods and we chase them down believing they are corporation.  

I want to put a disclaimer here because my memory is a bit Hazy from here because of all the chaos.

We hold all of them up if im correct and bring them into the camp where one of them pulls a gun and fails at killing @Jorrdan because (Idk his @ but hes not in here rn Ill message him to reply) kills the guy. I then hear @Joah Say he killed one on the hill looking at us with a Sniper. This is the part where I believe @ShazzBott87 Kills the guy with the guitar (John Clifford) while he was complying. 

As this is not me im Sure @ShazzBott87 Would like to talk it out with the OP if they are interested

Edited by NotMrPink

33 minutes ago, NotMrPink said:

You killed a diffrerent corp member not this one.

no, i know that's why i said that this report doesn't relate directly to me just explaining my kill log.

Dean Lockwood PoV: We had a bunch of guys run up to us telling us we needed to leave the area. This gave us more reason, NOT to leave the area as we wanted to investigate. I guy with a guitar comes up and gives us a few laughs we RP with him for a bit. I find out the camp is being surrounded by random people. We immediately start taking everyone who came around the camp hostage identifying each person. Two of my guys go inside and start questioning. I hear one gun shot, then a ton of gun shots. With two individuals being killed in the process. Dude with the guitar and someone that tried to kill one of my guys. 

As this is happening I see someone up on the hill aiming a VSD at us during an active firefight, (I shoot him). Not sure if the guy happened to be apart of the situation or not, but you shouldn't be aiming a sniper at someone in an active firefight. @Worldclass and I spoke this out on discord and everything was good with that.

We're more than happy to speak to @DeathBeforeDawn. As far as the kill goes, it was Vincent that killed the guy with the guitar (he was not a mafia member at the time) we recruited him after. 

Tony shot someone for shooting at one of our guys. 

That's my PoV. Hopefully this can be resolved peacefully.

Jorrdan Versock POV: We roll up to the summer camp and there are some lads telling us to leave the area. We were confused as to why they would be telling us to so we go to the summer camp and start to roleplay with a man named "Carter" We finish roleplaying with him and Vincent comes and tells us he has information on the corporation. We go inside into a cabin and some people come out of the woods atempting to listen to the conversation. We roll up to @DeathBeforeDawn and hes singing the song "baby shark" which is supposedly a very known corporation song. So we bring him into a cabin along with @Worldclass and we are stripping them for radios and weapons and while I am doing so I get lit the fuck up by some guy and my boy @Andrew Jackson kills him. So at this point were all on edge. Vincent comes in and starts talking to the guitar guy and I can understand in roleplay why Vincent killed the guitar guy because he was tortured by the corporation and they sang that song I assume. So it was more of a Roleplay execution but still the man was complying. I'm sure @ShazzBott87 is more than willing to talk it out. 

Hopefully we can resolve this.

I was in this situation as well

Andrew Jackman PoV: We were going up to the camp and a few guys tell us that we need to leave. We didn't know why they told us to leave but we stayed and started talking to the guy with the guitar. After we talk to him for a few minutes, Vincent comes up to us and says that he knows stuff about the corporation after we talk to him for a few minutes and listen to what he has to tell us we go into the summer camp. When were in the summer camp the guitar guy starts singing the "baby shark" song and Vincent said that it is a well known corporation song. After Vincent says that the guitar guy trys to book it and run into the forest but we hold him up and another guy that was in the forest that was nearby because we thought he could've been corp. We take them back into the camp and bring them into a cabin while we strip them down for weapons and radios when a guy that was in the cabin starts shooting at @Jorrdan and I kill him. The guitar guy was still alive at this point but my game crashed a few minutes after when I killed the guy but when I logged back in the guitar guy is dead. I wasn't with my friends as the guy in all black was killed by Tony I was still trying to get back into the server.

Real quick the baby shark song is not a corporation song we only singed that song one time while torturing a guy 2 days ago and that was the only time so im just curious why he jumped the gun so fast thinking it was a corporation song

I would also like to state in this report that NOBODY is a corporation member in this situation besides me I would just like to make that clear

Vincent POV: So I was rolling with a guy named Dave looking to apprehend a guy names Mark Mannor who was located at a survivor base in the woods. Dave told me that Mark was working with the Corporation and that he was tortured by the corp by taking blood (which happened to me), and then making him sing the song "Baby Shark". He was the shot in the back of the head and passed out. When Dave and I reached the survivor camp, we were told by the locals that Mark was asleep and Dave was on the comms with his guys and we were to stay put. Then another guy showed up with a accent that I could tell was a fake, and from the start there was hostility towards me. We were told by the locals to leave the base because they didn't want us bringing any bad juju to the area. Dave, the accent guy, and I proceeded to the woods near by,  the guy with the accent aimed his weapon at the base looking in making negative comments about the locals inside. The leader of the base camp came out to talk to us to tell us to move father in the woods, and not to aim our weapons into the base. The guy with the accent replied with some attitude and the base leader took it as it was and went back to the base. The guy with the accent then proceeded to keep antagonizing the situation by aiming his weapon at the base and throwing smoke grenades at them.

(this is when I heard Dave talking on the radio telling the guy with the accent to "just do it, do it, do it, do it", then Dave came to me acting like he didn't know why the guy with the accent was acting so hostile. I knew from here something was up)

The base leader came out and told us we could wait inside for Mark to wake up and they would leave. As we were waiting Dave told us to pull back closer to town to "wait for reinforcements" As we waited the guy with the accent started to act weird and admitted to torturing Mark by "clamping his nipples" and say that he personally knew members of the corporation and they were good people. At this  point I knew i had to get out of there otherwise I would get killed. I tried to slowly walk away on the other side of a house, and the accent guy quickly followed me asking if I was trying to hide. I told him no that i needed water and I was looking for a well. I got out of town quickly as I was running, a single shot was fired in my direction. I got to the castle were I scoped into town and could see two people running around. Now this is speculation, but I think they were looking for me. I say this because they were running in and out of the buildings inside the town that were closest to the well. I then heard a massive amount of shots coming in the direction of the survivor base in the woods. I made a pincer move around the town wrapping all the way back to the survivor base. I lay prone in a concealed spot in the woods and saw Mark restrained with Dave, and the accent guy standing by him while another male in all black punched Mark multiple times.

Eventually they all left and I worked my way back near the base when I ran into @Joahand proceeded to tell him the story but we were outside and I didn't feel comfortable talking outside and requested to speak inside privately. We went into a cabin and started speaking, thats when the music singer @DeathBeforeDawn was told to leave but didn't, he was asked again by the men outside to leave but didn't. Then a third time and he made a comment about wanting to sing to lighten the mood. That's when he started singing "baby shark". I spoke this and @Joah men sprang into action. @DeathBeforeDawn ran but was caught.

I found the HIGHLY coincidental that he ran right into the corporations members. They were taken into custody and put into one of the cabins for questioning. One of there members tried to gun down one of @Joah men but failed, I patched him up, and then went inside to talk. I spoke to the music singer who was saying he wasn't part of corporation. There was a lot of commotion and tenses were high and I was still fueled with rage from seeing these guys again after they had robbed, and tortured me. I executed the singer out of anger, and to try show @Worldclass in some urgency in finding Mark Mannor. I see now, I was in the wrong but from my point I wanted revenge on these guys. I see now I am in the wrong and that it isn't a justifiable killing even though I still believe @DeathBeforeDawnis working with the Corp. just off the books. This is my only kill I've had on the DayZRP server and if I'm to be punished for it then so be it. Thanks for your time.

Posted (edited)

he guy with the accent is Dennis Colson who isn't on this report

@KieranThere are multiple people that are involved in this incident that aren't on the report. @Nick Wilde (who isn't a member?) is the guy with the accent and he's the one who shot @Jorrdan

Edited by ShazzBott87
name errors

Summary:

@ShazzBott87 is at the Mafia camp after capturing some hostages that they believe are corporation members. @ShazzBott87 and two other Mafia members begin to roleplay with the two hostages after taking them into a small room. @DeathBeforeDawn begins to sing after one of the mafia members asks him too but another mafia member shuts him down and states that he should stop singing otherwise he will be shot and killed in which another mafia member tells him that he asked him to sing. They continue to roleplay for around another 1 minute and 30 seconds until @ShazzBott87 executes a complying hostage as she thinks he is a corporation member.

Explanation:

@ShazzBott87 you kill a complying hostage due to thinking that he is a corporation member. In future, you must ensure that you fully confirm who you are talking to when taking hostages to ensure that they are in fact who you think they are. You could have interrogated the hostage more before executing him, if you did this you would have been able to confirm that he was not actually a member of the corporation.

Outcome:

@ShazzBott87 - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - 3 day ban and 10 warning points

signed by @Saunders, @Voodoo & @Samti