S2- RDM- Outside of Pavlovo military base

Date: 2019-07-15

Time: around 01:50

In Game Name: Moxxi Devlin

Name of allies involved: Colt Calo

Name of suspect: unknown just got shot

Friendly/Enemy vehicles: none

Additional evidence: none

Detailed Description of the events: Had just logged in and ran down to kamenka from zelenogorsk to meet up with some friends, who have been in a firefight with another group, I don't know the group as I logged in as the fighting was wrapping up and I met up with Colt near pavlovo military base so we could leave the area, when about four mins running through the woods and right as we are around the outer fence of the military compound I get shot and killed out of nowhere. Colt takes shots and also gets killed. There was no initiation and who ever shot at me didn't have kill rights on me.

Kill Logs:

01:58:20 | Player "Moxxi Devlin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 112.451 meters 

02:04:23 | Player "Colt Kalo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 67.8668 meters 

Hit Logs:

01:58:49 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 215.726 meters 
02:04:17 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 69.6373 meters 
02:04:23 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 67.8668 meters 
02:04:23 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 67.8668 meters 

01:58:20 | Player "Moxxi Devlin" hit by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 112.451 meters 
01:58:20 | Player "Moxxi Devlin" hit by Player "Richard Harissa" with M14 Springfield from 112.451 meters 

Connection Logs:

00:53:03 | Player "Richard Harissa" is connected
02:51:33 | Player "Richard Harissa" is connected
02:56:51 | Player "Richard Harissa" has been disconnected

00:58:23 | Player "Moxxi Devlin" is connected
-DEAD-

00:53:05 | Player "Colt Kalo" is connected
-DEAD-

Calling in to post POV's:

@Exio | Colt Kalo |
@KingRP | Richard Harissa | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Posted (edited)

Hi @Saunders,

If it is okay, I would like to post a brief POV at this current time and I will update it throughout the day as and when you need more detail on a specific issue from my POV. 🙂

Please feel free to question any issues.

Draft POV:

> I am ICly informed we are being attacked on the island by @Lemons and OOCly informed we were initiated on

> I check for any potential threats on the mainland and then head to a rock by the boat

> Start laying down cover fire for the islanders

>Killed a few to my knowledge, but not sure of the exact number, if any

>Lay down continuous .308 for about half an hour against people I am very sure were in listening distance to any initiations that took place

> Saw approximately 3 ID's leave the island at least 300 meters on the west side of the island

>Attempted to patter shots at them, no luck because of the water

> I believe they are trying to get around me to nail me from behind, so I double back and get a position from when they enter the mainland again

> All swimmers fucking scupper in different directions, I didn't get clear ID's because my position was moderately compromising 

> Chase two of them down

> Very sure both of them saw me aiming my gun at them, didn't have time to get a clear shot but they carried on running at least 1 click

> We arrive on the north east side of the field next to Pavlovo military

>I nail one of the people I was sure swam off the island in the back, the second ID I spam shots at, very sure I hit target

> Turns out I did, because I saw him hiding away injured, north side of Pavlovo mil, so I shoot him

Edited by KingRP

Hello,

We will honour the wishes of closing this report and are glad that you managed to talk it out.

With the above said

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders, @Samti, @Zanaan, @Derek Steel