Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 19:55
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Rinkasonn

Counter-Reports?

Hello! I would like to ask a question regarding counter reports. Is this just a fancy way to say and point out someone else's rule breaks in a report, or is this an actual valid thing? As Our savior and righteous ruler @Roland has stated in this ask the staff here, there is no such thing as counter report. Thing is, that these do pop up almost every single report when people notice that the reporting party does a rule break. By his words, wouldn't it mean that there should be two different reports? As it would save time, help the staff team to organize the evidence, and call everyone involved, reducing the amounts of mega reports with pages upon pages of back and forth. 

Should it be added to report section that if there are reports on other side, it should be made a separate report? 

That seems to be exactly what Rolle is suggesting in the thread you have linked.

i would listen to what rolle says from my understanding you need to put up a separate report and thet ther is no such thing as counter report in an already active report

Sign in to follow this