Server and location: Server 1, Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (2019-07-14, 12:51😞

Your in game name: Georgia Banks

Names of allies involved: David Loans  @TheHippo

Name of suspect/s: John

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

David and I were in Zelenogorsk, we met John and were helping him to find some ammo for his M4. John was with us for about 15 minutes, I stopped to fix my shoes and he told us both to get on the ground and tie ourselves up. We complied. He took us into the small industrial shed and told us we were going "to join the cause" he then force fed us human meat, against our will. He demanded I strip my clothing, I said no, so he took my clothing off. He then told me to get on my knees and he RP raped me, he threatened to kill me if I didn't comply, in addition he attempted to have my friend RP rape me. I was unaware that there was an option to decline Rape RP without getting killed. I said no in-game. Also, he killed David as David offered his life in exchange for my freedom. 

I believe he has broken rule 3.7 by force feeding us human meat, (without consent) rape RP. (without consent) Also bad RP for removing my clothing. (Without consent) 

Edited by Georgia Banks
added the fact that he killed david

Calling in @Noah2077 for his PoV, rape RP is strictly disallowed - especially when the person is saying no to that kind of RP.

What do you have to say about this?

Hit Logs:

23:02:35 | Player "David Loans" hit by Player "Noah Harding" with KA-M from 1.98976 meters 
23:05:20 | Player "David Loans" hit by Player "Noah Harding"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:05:21 | Player "David Loans" hit by Player "Noah Harding"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:10:40 | Player "David Loans" hit by Player "Noah Harding" with KA-M from 1.12804 meters 
23:10:45 | Player "David Loans" hit by Player "Noah Harding" with KA-M from 0.767536 meters 
23:10:45 | Player "David Loans" hit by Player "Noah Harding" with KA-M from 0.767536 meters 

Kill Logs:

23:10:40 | Player "David Loans" (DEAD) killed by Player "Noah Harding" with KA-M from 1.12804 meters 

Chat Logs:

There were no Chat Logs from either party.

Connection Logs:

22:45:46 | Player "David Loans" is connected
-Died-

22:43:49 | Player "Noah Harding" is connected
23:14:56 | Player "Noah Harding" has been disconnected

22:49:12 | Player "Georgia Banks" is connected
23:11:02 | Player "Georgia Banks" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Georgia Banks - Georgia Banks | POSTED

@TheHippo - David Loans | POSTED

@Noah2077 - Noah Harding

For their POV of the situation that happened. Please list all of your allies that were involved as well.

Server and location: Server 1, Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (2019-07-14, 12:45-1:00

in game name: David Loans

allies involved: Georgia Banks

Name of suspect/s: john

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Georgia and i, were looting zelen and had been being followed around by john and were helping him find 5.56 as stated and G had leaned down to fix/tie her boots, and john pulled his weapon on us proceeding to tell us to get on the ground and restrain ourselves. We complied and he then proceeded to take us into the shed lining us up and feeding us intestines and human flesh raw from what it looked like telling us " join the cause". To which afterwards he stripped Georgia, with no consent of any kind given to do that and also her verbally saying no to him IG... let alone what he did next. By forcing her down to her knees and rape her and a few moments later trying to forcing me to rape her as well and, get her other side..and as stated i bargained for G's freedom and gave my own life. I was not aware that we could decline RP situations in any form

Seeing that @Noah2077 is in-game and with the nature of this report. They will be temp banned until they provide a POV and answer the question that JimRP asked.

well one i did't know rape rp is not allowed two they did't say to me that they did't want to three the extent of the rp was me saying suck my pp

48 minutes ago, Noah2077 said:

well one i did't know rape rp is not allowed two they did't say to me that they did't want to three the extent of the rp was me saying suck my pp

Hi Noah, OOC, that is a lie and you know it. What you attempted to "RP" was disgusting and extremely disrespectful. There was zero quality behind what you did. In my opinion,  you broke multiple rules, not limited to the rape. 

I would like to state that Noah is not being honest in his response, and leave it with the admins. 

Thank you.

Permanent:

Multiple forum accounts

Unwelcome or immature sexual RP <------

Hiding a permanently banned player

Duping, cheating or hacking, BattlEye global ban

Blackmail or harassment

Any behavior considered bad enough by the administrator team to use their executive decision

found under standard report and punishment guide

Posted (edited)

Well if it was so horrible why did't you just log off I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you thought you were being mentally attacked online. Also most of the rp i did was about canablism and in the game of dayz you cannot be naked so me taking off your cloths was completely ok and not to mention i told you both to drop everything at the start as a safety precaution. Also me not knowing rape rp was not a thing is my fault but you not saying you don't want to is yours even if you did't know about the rule either.

I was trying to make the RP realistic because in the real world terrible things happen not to mention a post-apocalyptic world would be 10x worse. I would like to add i kept the rape rp to a minimum and i did't go into detail i literallyjust said suck his pp.

Edited by Noah2077

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Noah2077 said:

Well if it was so horrible why did't you just log off I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you thought you were being mentally attacked online. Also most of the rp i did was about canablism and in the game of dayz you cannot be naked so me taking off your cloths was completely ok and not to mention i told you both to drop everything at the start as a safety precaution. Also me not knowing rape rp was not a thing is my fault but you not saying you don't want to is yours even if you did't know about the rule either.

Noah, had I logged off during your "RP" situation, that would be breaking a rule, combat logging. And just so we are all aware, I DID say no to you, several times. The only part I was unaware of was that I could so no via OOC chat and you couldn't kill me for it. You have shown nothing but disrespect and complete disregard for any of the rules in this community. You were not allowed to rape, force feed OR remove my clothing without receiving OOC consent via in-game text chat. 

In regards to your dishonesty, you;

1. Forced me to suck your dick. 

2. Forced me to suck Davids dick.

3. Stuck your finger/hand in my ass.

4. Told David to "go down there and sexually assault her"

5. Forced David to "take the front" while you "took the back"

Please tell me how all this can be summed up as "suck my pp"

Edited by Georgia Banks

Well i did see any rules agenst force feeding or removing cloths? what if i wanted to steal your cloths

she did say multiple times. in multiple ways which you 1000% heard given the volume of her voice over IG mic

did you not read what i posted. i said i didt know about the rule?

Posted (edited)

okay but also said that she didn't say anything like "no" to it. so did she not say no and you didnt know about the rule or you heard her and kept going not knowing the rule? cause i heard her multiple times

"Also me not knowing rape rp was not a thing is my fault but you not saying you don't want to is yours even if you did't know about the rule either."

Edited by TheHippo

Clearly, I am no match for your level of ignorance. Once again Noah, I am extremely disappointed that there are young men out there who deem this behavior acceptable or funny. I have stated my side, and I will leave it up to the admin team.

1 minute ago, TheHippo said:

okay but also said that she didn't say anything like "no" to it. so did she say no and you didnt know about the rule or you heard her and kept going not knowing the rule?

Also me not knowing rape rp was not a thing is my fault but you not saying you don't want to is yours even if you did't know about the rule either. <----HEREs what you said

"I was unaware that there was an option to decline Rape RP without getting killed."  <--- THIS is what I said.

insulting someone is rude and in your society it might me not acceptable but in mine its seen difrently 

-USER HAS BEEN CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST-

5 hours ago, Noah2077 said:

did you not read what i posted. i said i didt know about the rule?

You were required to read all rules during whitelisting process. Considering your ignorance of the rules, the acts that you have committed in game and inability to type properly in English here on the forums, I think it's for the best if you don't play here anymore.