Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 07:31
Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Lookin’ for fighters.

*Deacon presses the ptt, takes a deep breath and begins to speak.*

”I’ve personally spoken to many of y’all, many support our cause and what we fight for.  What I’m lookin’ for now is men who wish to actively fight alongside us as brothers.  It’s simple really, we’re huntin’ the assholes of this land, the ones who rob, torture, steal, and mutilate innocent survivors who are just tryin’ to live their lives.  We help those in need, and root out the rats and snakes who need taken care of.  If you wanna join up and fight the good fight, hit me up on this frequency.”

*Deacon releases the ptt, sighing a bit as he leans back up against the tree he’s been napping under.*

Posted (edited)

*Ryan presses the PTT and takes a deep breath and speaks*

"Hello, My name is Ryan Rivers from The Militia. I am an officer within the group and can say that I support this cause. If you wish to talk more on in private just give me a location.

*Ryan releases the ptt and sighs*

Edited by GunRunnee02

*William Press the PTT and speaks into the radio. clear from his accent hes an italian american from NYC* Yeah, this is Will Malarkey from The Bronx. If yer in need of another rifle, im the guy ye can talk to. just hit me up on the radio when ya got the time. *Releases the PTT

Posted (edited)

*A strong Irish accent takes the radio wave*

"How are ya's boys? Ya fellas aren't the nicest people ya' selves, had quite a bad run in with you. Not sure why you are claiming some righteousness on the radio waves, but ya need to sort yourself out first. Other than that, to everyone listening, stop by the "De Velara Pub" and grab yourself a pint. Have a good one!"

*Aidan laughs and plays a song before he releases the PTT*

Edited by G19RP

"Luke Presses PTT" - Hello there was just listening in, I own a trading post on the coast and recently all are walls got torn down and one of my traders got taken Prisoner, by a so called queen. If you want to find some thiefs and murderers look no further than the tyrant queen. "Luke Releases PTT"

3 hours ago, G19RP said:

*A strong Irish accent takes the radio wave*

"How are ya's boys? Ya fellas aren't the nicest people ya' selves, had quite a bad run in with you. Not sure why you are claiming some righteousness on the radio waves, but ya need to sort yourself out first. Other than that, to everyone listening, stop by the "De Velara Pub" and grab yourself a pint. Have a good one!"

*Aidan laughs and plays a song before he releases the PTT*

*Deacon raises a brow*

”I think ya got the wrong guy I ain’t ever spoke two words to ya, hell I doubt you even know my name.”

*He releases the ptt.*

Posted (edited)

*Andrew reaches for his radio*

"Im done with these sick motherfuckers. Finally someone who is really ready to step up to them. If you need another shooter, im ready, id be delighted."

"Give me a time and a place, id love to help your cause"

Edited by Fattlessgymnast

*Nikolai would put a loooot of stones inside his mouth to dissimulate his voice, then he presses the PTT*

This man who speaks, De... Hhmm... He is a good man. He is just, and he seeks to make Chernarus a better place.

Sir, you helped me when I arrived, injured, at the camp in Novy Sobor and offered me... a tool. I support your cause, even if I am not a fighter.

*He would release the PTT*

*Deacon smiles at the kind responses.*

”I’m glad y’all see the good in what we’re tryin’ to do.  I’ll be in touch with y’all.”

*He would release the ptt letting out a faint sigh.*

*Ryan presses the PTT and smiles as he speaks*

"If you would like to meet up and talk more in person,  Ill be in Novaya Petrovka"

*Ryan would release his PTT and sit down on the floor and rest his head on the wall*

*Deacon presses the ptt and speaks.*

”Come on there’s gotta be more of y’all out there that wanna make an actual difference in this shit, with all the chaos going on someone’s gotta stand up for the little guy, join us in doin’ so.”

*He releases the ptt, flicking some ash from his cigarette.*

*Deacon signs pressing the ptt.*

”Still lookin’ for new recruits.  If you wanna give the bandits and assholes a fight hit us up.  I’d love to meet some of y’all who wanna protect the innocent.”

*He releases the ptt, nodding to some of the boys.*

*Bobby Picks up*

"And Exactly what do you call a Bandit sir?"

"You yourself could be one."

*Bobby waits*

1 hour ago, MouseWB said:

*Bobby Picks up*

"And Exactly what do you call a Bandit sir?"

"You yourself could be one."

*Bobby waits*

*Deacon responds to the voice.*

”A bandit in the sense I’m speaking of is someone who robs or harms innocents, assholes of the world, there’s people that deserve punishment, and there’s people that are innocent and should be protected or left alone.  That’s what I mean by bandit or assholes, the ones who fuck with people who don’t deserve it.”

*He release the ptt.*

*Deacon presses the ptt.*

”Seems like more and more people are leaving the country, we wanna help as many civilians and innocents as possible, please if anyone is interested in joining to help others don’t hesitate to contact me.”

*He releases the ptt.*

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

snip

* Shifting through the freqs, he'd hear a familar voice and listen. When the voice ended, Benny would respond *

You're building a militia? A militia needs a place to go home to and stay safe. What place am I going to call home should I pick up arms and fight alongside you?

* He'd let go *

Pushing the PTT halfway through her sigh, broadcasting it as a rush of static, Fae shook her head. 
"
Everyone is a bandit, no one is innocent anymore. Not even the fucking children.
Unless you plan on wiping out the entire country, I suggest you give it a rest.

And, my Irish friend up at the pub, what exactly did they do? I'm interested to know. 
Seems these guys ain't exactly saints themselves
"

*Bobby Picks up the Radio*

"Do what you wish Mr.Hero, I Don't care, but if you ever try to hurt one of my hunters."

"You won't be replying to any other radio talks."

*Hangs up*

*Deacon sighs and presses the ptt.*

”So y’all think everyone is a bandit now huh?  We’re all robbing people and shooting ones who don’t deserve it?  I think y’all got a shit outlook on this world and if you ever wanna rebuild it, you gotta see the good in people, think what y’all want but I for one know there are still innocents out there and they need someone to stand up for em.  That someone is us.”

*He releases the ptt, tossing it onto the bed beside him.*

*Dale raised his radio, and spoke into it*

"Count me in, I'm more than willing to help."

*He lowered his radio, and set it on the table in front of him*