Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 08:41
Sign in to follow this  
MajooRB

Chapter 2 [Recruitment strict IC only]

21 minutes ago, WongRP said:

Legion Corp. Mercenaries under disliked, how comes generally curious? 

Just so people don't think we ignored you ❤️

I explained it all to @WongRP on Discord, it had a few to many IC things for it to be posted on our thread.

Welcome new members @Fenrir & @StagsviewRB glad to have you with us guys!

Welcome @Shanoby to the group!

May you bless us with your elite RP!

59 minutes ago, MajooRB said:

Welcome @Shanoby to the group!

May you bless us with your elite RP!

Obviously *said while he smiles* /s

Welcome @Imation11 to the group, it's shocking how much time you took to join!

Thank you gents for letting me be involved with you folks. However my storyline has taken me to a different path. Great coms and great system. Love you folks xx

I loved my time in this group, it was an incredible journey with alot of great roleplay, like seriously ALOT of great roleplay, but IC is IC and I must keep moving the direction of my character!

I will see you all soon, ingame and in squad and in voip and our story will evolve and evolve.

I love you guys!

10 minutes ago, StagsviewRB said:

Thank you gents for letting me be involved with you folks. However my storyline has taken me to a different path. Great coms and great system. Love you folks xx

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

I loved my time in this group, it was an incredible journey with alot of great roleplay, like seriously ALOT of great roleplay, but IC is IC and I must keep moving the direction of my character!

I will see you all soon, ingame and in squad and in voip and our story will evolve and evolve.

I love you guys!

Loved having both of you around, you guys have brought so much roleplay and progress on storylines to the group and people in it. Hope to still continue RPing with you at some point again. See you out there!

im still looking to worm my way in once i finally find you and i can stop dieing to super zombies

9 hours ago, andysuter said:

im still looking to worm my way in once i finally find you and i can stop dieing to super zombies

I gotchu fam, hit me up

I have truly enjoyed the time we've had with this group, OOC side of things was just great, great people and enjoyable time in general with all of you. IC wise we've had our ups and downs, but then again who doesn't? ❤️

After how things have changed on the roleplay side of things I'd like to ask staff to /archive the group for the time being.

Edited by MajooRB

Thanks for the run! Been a blast! Best group I've ever been part of. We will return, on the next chapter... of... chapter... uhhh... three?

Enjoyed the RP with you dudes, sad to see the group go.

Been a good fun and a good run with this group. Hope to still stay in contact and see everyone here in game again