Server time (UTC): 2020-01-24, 18:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Nik

S1: No time to Comply/ Invalid KIll

Server and location: S1 Zeleno Military

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1:40Est, Server time (UTC): 2019-07-14, 05:45ish

Your in game name: Nicky Sixx

Names of allies involved: @Dew@Apollo

Name of suspect/s: I dunno two people though

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I walk up to two guys I see fighting an infected and begin talking, one is very hesitant in talking to me. Then as dew and Apollo walk up to talk the other guy who talked to me first initiated and before he even finishes his sentence im shot dead 

Me, Nik and Dew ran into two guys behind Zeleno military, after some difficult talking with one of the guys, the other guy initiates and while initiating starts shooting nik so i dropped him and dew got his other friend that started shooting at us. 
So the initiation went something like "EVERYONE HANDS UP" but it was so loud and mumbled through the mic and then immediately shoots nik.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
05:35:42 | Player "Nicky Sixx" is connected
-DEAD-

05:44:47 | Player "Dommy Kings" is connected
-RESTART-
06:20:34 | Player "Dommy Kings" is connected
06:42:34 | Player "Dommy Kings" has been disconnected

05:34:45 | Player "Joey Ends" is connected
-RESTART-
06:19:46 | Player "Joey Ends" is connected
06:42:23 | Player "Joey Ends" has been disconnected

05:07:00 | Player "Daniel Barnett" is connected
-DEAD-

05:20:50 | Player "Fred Dimock" is connected
-DEAD-

05:08:17 | Player "Kyle Lucian" is connected
-DEAD-

05:28:08 | Player "Bobby Buckets" is connected
-RESTART-
06:20:42 | Player "Bobby Buckets" is connected
07:05:24 | Player "Bobby Buckets" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
05:50:46 | Player "Nicky Sixx"[HP: 84.49] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into LeftArm(18) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 4.15689 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Fred Dimock" into Torso(36) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54) with Mosin 91/30 from 340.083 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into LeftArm(21) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 4.29674 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into LeftArm(29) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 4.24708 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into Torso(23) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 3.81802 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 3.66857 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into LeftArm(18) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 3.42349 meters 
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" into LeftHand(46) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 3.42349 meters 

05:50:49 | Player "Daniel Barnett"[HP: 45] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into Torso(16) for 55 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.6 meters 
05:50:49 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into Torso(7) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8529 meters 
05:50:49 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into Torso(12) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8529 meters 
05:50:49 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into LeftLeg(11) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8529 meters 
05:50:50 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into RightLeg(3) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.9642 meters 
05:50:50 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into Torso(25) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8548 meters 
05:50:50 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into RightArm(30) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8548 meters 
05:50:50 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into Torso(1) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8548 meters 
05:50:50 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Dommy Kings" into RightArm(17) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 13.8548 meters 

05:50:59 | Player "Kyle Lucian"[HP: 40] hit by Player "Joey Ends" into Torso(16) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39Tracer) with KA-M from 6.74613 meters 
05:50:59 | Player "Kyle Lucian" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joey Ends" into Torso(23) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 6.7275 meters  
05:51:00 | Player "Kyle Lucian" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joey Ends" into LeftLeg(11) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 6.79514 meters 
05:51:00 | Player "Kyle Lucian" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joey Ends" into Torso(34) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 6.79514 meters 

05:51:28 | Player "Fred Dimock"[HP: 81.85] hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" into LeftArm(32) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 69.6878 meters 
05:51:28 | Player "Fred Dimock"[HP: 74.535] hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" into RightHand(47) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 69.6878 meters 
05:51:30 | Player "Fred Dimock"[HP: 56.385] hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" into RightLeg(6) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 70.4279 meters
05:52:15 | Player "Fred Dimock"[HP: 4.41153] hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" into Torso(16) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 10.2211 meters 
05:52:15 | Player "Fred Dimock" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" into Torso(16) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 10.2173 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
05:50:47 | Player "Nicky Sixx" (DEAD)killed by Player "Fred Dimock" with Mosin 91/30 from 340.083 meters

05:50:49 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dommy Kings" with M14 Springfield from 13.8529 meters 

05:52:15 | Player "Fred Dimock" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Buckets" with Steyr AUG from 10.2173 meters 

05:50:59 | Player "Kyle Lucian" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joey Ends" with KA-M from 6.7275 meters

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Nik | Nicky Sixx | POSTED
@Apollo | Dommy Kings | POSTED
@Dew
| Joey Ends | POSTED
@Kyle_Lucian | Kyle Lucian | POSTED
@BravoWB | Fred Dimock | POSTED
@SmashingWB | Daniel Barnett | POSTED
@BobbySullivan | Bobby Buckets | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Joey Ends innit

We walked into Zeleno military to find a few people RPing with one another. I link up with @Nik and @Apollo and we begin roleplaying with these guys. One guy is very hesitant to speak and is freaking out, while the other guy seemed normal. A few seconds later one of the guys screams very fast "EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP" and immediately guns down Nik while Nik didn't have his gun out or anything that would show non-compliance. Apollo kills him, I kill the other, Bobby kills the sniper.

I was on radio comms with a friend who went missing in the area.  The last comms we had sounded like a group of people trying to rob him. The last thing we heard was NOOO DON'T DO ... Tha................................... My team agreed to meet in Zeleno and search for our missing friend.

Upon arriving I was hit with a zombie attack with several zombies running at me. I was forced to fire at them in order to keep from being swarmed. My friends met up with me one was in the woods and the other was in the city. A man in red approached us. Smashing took point and I took over watch. Point is responsible for the conversation over watch is charged with security. This is important because if to many people take point and are in conversation its very hard to  hear, and very hard to remember any details leading to an initiation. This is a very solid SOP that allows one person to handle the conversation while he is protected by an over watch element. I made it very clear that the other man was in charge, and that I do not talk much. If the men needed anything they could get it from the other man.

The man in red asked smashing to follow him, as we were following I saw movement, and recognized we are falling out of line of site of our sniper in the woods who was also providing over watch. I told smashing this felt like an ambush he stopped. A minute later another man popped up from where the man in red was trying to lead us behind the trains. I called it out to the sniper but he had no eyes on. My alert at this point was heighten. I heard them discussing something with a friend over a radio. I saw a man far in front of us trying to conduct a wide flank. As I called this out several 3 or 4 more men showed up from the same spot as the other man behind the train. With the flank and these men it was clear this was an ambush, I called it up on the radio and 2 men ran towards me with knifes cussing me out. I took this as an initiation, but I had a shotgun and they had knifes.

I did not want to shoot. I started yelling for them to stay away they replied what the fuck are you going to do what the fuck are you going to do.  I yelled 4 times, and a firefight broke out in the back. The men with knifes transitioned from knifes to guns. I was shot at as I moved to cover I fired, hit my target, and was killed before I could charge my weapon a second time.

(Edit: My apologizes I clicked the post button before I fixed the formatting)
=========================Nothing Follows=========================

Edited by Kyle_Lucian

Fred Dimock POV: After logging on I hear that one of our guys had gone MIA in Zelenogorsk and we had 2 already there looking for him. I move in and arrive about 5-10 minutes after logging in and decide due to the fact that all I had at the time was a mosin that my best chance in the case of a firefight was to provide overwatch and at the same time look for any buildings where someone could have taken him hostage. Therefore I take a position in the woods due west of Military about 300m away. After about 3-5 minutes of looking around at nothing I hear gunshots and point @SmashingWB to where I believed the shooter was in the industrial to the south of Zelen. After getting eyes on the man, all green with a cowboy hat and shotgun, @Kyle_Lucian comes on the radio to tell us its him.

Smashing and Kyle both begin to move in when I spot a man in all red with a red boonie and potential plate carrier. Over the radio I hear smashing saying that he would follow him. They moved behind the officer barracks at which point I told them both that I would not have LOS on them if they tried to do anything there. At this point Kyle begins to back off and the man in all red pursues, being joined by two others, one with a green beret and one more whose description I do not remember. Kyle continues to back up, telling them politely at first then with more force to not come near him, with more and more force and discomfort in his voice the more times he says it. I say over the radio that I have clear LOS and have designated my target as all red in case something went down, when smashing came out of nowhere and initiated. I saw him raise his gun then the man in red raise his to begin firing and I dropped him. While attempting to get shots on the others, I was unsure or not if they knew of my location so I moved about 10-15m just in case, I suddenly got shot from the left, wounding me but not killing. As I moved I found a tree to provide concealment and bandaged, as soon as I was done I saw a man run out from behind a tree to my right. I fumbled for my secondary, a CZ-61, but could not draw before I was downed.

11 minutes ago, BravoWB said:

. I say over the radio that I have clear LOS and have designated my target as all red in case something went down, when smashing came out of nowhere and initiated. I saw him raise his gun then the man in red raise his to begin firing and I dropped him. 

I was the guy in all red, your fibbin I didn’t raise my weapon or even have it out, I was shot within a half a second 

and the guy who initiated sprayed me, you just so happened to get the last shot 

Edited by Nik

Your back was to me, from what I saw in my scope it looked like you had a gun out and was in the process of raising it when I shot. 

1 hour ago, Kyle_Lucian said:

I did not want to shoot. I started yelling for them to stay away they replied what the fuck are you going to do what the fuck are you going to do.  I yelled 4 times, and a firefight broke out in the back. The men with knifes transitioned from knifes to guns. I was shot at as I moved to cover I fired, hit my target, and was killed before I could charge my weapon a second time.

We were not yelling what are you gonna do about it, I was telling you to fuck off then cause you were calling our numbers and positions on your radio.

POV: I was with the blokes on the way to zeleno and along the way we got split up so we agreed to meet at zeleno military, While I was on the way I heard massive amounts of gunshots and a sniper shot coming from the treeline I was right next to. The boys called out they were getting shot by the sniper. I spotted the sniper and then killed him.

Daniel Barnett POV: I was in Zeleno industrial, with a couple of my bois, one is up in the hills on overwatch because we heard some shots in the area so as we're investigating myself and Kyle run into three individuals with heavy English accents and start talking. They immediately begin being hostile towards Kyle because he's talking over the radio and all three take out knives and sling insults. They begin approaching Kyle with their knives out and their backs to me so I tell them all to put their hands up. I wait a good 5 seconds and no one reacts, the OP continues to move towards my friend with a knife out while his friends pull guns out. I shoot the OP and so does Bravo. He dies, I turn to engage his friend who has at this point pulled a gun. I get ghost bullets as I put a solid 10 rounds into this guys face, then die. 

4 minutes ago, SmashingWB said:

I wait a good 5 seconds and no one reacts, the OP continues to move towards my friend with a knife out while his friends pull guns out. I shoot the OP and so does Bravo. He dies, I turn to engage his friend who has at this point pulled a gun. I get ghost bullets as I put a solid 10 rounds into this guys face, then die. 

lol no you did not wait 5 seconds, you waited maybe .5 of a second till you started shooting. Kyle was speaking about us on the radio and giving out our locations so we told him to fuck off after he kept giving our location. Then you dropped the initiation from behind us while nik was walking without a gun out and while saying the initiation you dropped nik. No time to comply and i didn't understand your initiation just heard a really loud noise followed by gunshots so i dropped you.

@Dew video finally rendered and uh 

would like to add fibbin in a report 

^^^ I love how that video cuts out the other 3 times I told you to stay away from me. Its easy to clip out the parts you don't like to make some one look bad.

3 minutes ago, Kyle_Lucian said:

^^^ I love how that video cuts out the other 3 times I told you to stay away from me. Its easy to clip out the parts you don't like to make some one look bad.

how does that matter to the initiation and kill, the clip shows that he sprayed him down five one second after he initiated, showing the invalid kill.

Edited by Apollo

The 2 people chasing me with knifes were told several times to stay back and stay away. Being chased by men with knifes is threatening, being outnumbered 3 to 1 is threatening. Additionally At the start of this report there is a clear lie. The report implies there were 2 of you that was unfairly killed there were 4 to 5 of your surrounding my friend and I while you had other people flanking us. The characters were upset at us "calling out positions" when in fact I was calling out that we were being flanked and I was being chased by men with knifes. There was far more that happened before your 15 second clip.

You can literally take the last 15 seconds out of any RL Video of a shooting be it police or military that paints a very different picture. If your going to post video evidence why not post the entire video since you clearly have it?

Just now, Kyle_Lucian said:

The 2 people chasing me with knifes were told several times to stay back and stay away. Being chased by men with knifes is threatening, being outnumbered 3 to 1 is threatening. Additionally At the start of this report there is a clear lie. The report implies there were 2 of you that was unfairly killed there were 4 to 5 of your surrounding my friend and I while you had other people flanking us. The characters were upset at us "calling out positions" when in fact I was calling out that we were being flanked and I was being chased by men with knifes. There was far more that happened before your 15 second clip.

You can literally take the last 15 seconds out of any RL Video of a shooting be it police or military that paints a very different picture. If your going to post video evidence why not post the entire video since you clearly have it?

lol lying, okay look there was four of us in total position logs can prove that so can hit logs, the three of us at the initiation and one near your sniper friend. Being chased by men with knives is meant to be threatening, but it is not an initiation, we only had our knives out we never claimed you would be killed, we didn't yell really loudly to put your hands up or be killed so there was never an initiation. The lying that's going on in the report is from @SmashingWB claiming he waited 5 seconds before spraying @Nik down when his gun was out, he wasn't given any time to comply or had his gun out so he wasn't a direct threat. 

I will stop responding after this, but I want to point out to staff that there is clearly video evidence of the events. The only reason to cut out 15 seconds would be to not incriminate themselves. The summons bringing me here to post my POV states "Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have" It is pretty apparent there are more than 15 seconds to this situation, and there is video of it. I don't understand why some one would make a report and fail to submit ALL evidence of the situation. If we can start clipping videos, I could make almost anyone IC or IRL look incriminating. That being said I will let staff handle the rest of this.

19 minutes ago, Kyle_Lucian said:

IMAAAAAGGGGIIIIINAAAATTTTTIIIIOOOOON

your imagination is out of this world, the point is I was given absolutely no time to comply. There was three of us around you and at first it was only me. The rest only came by because of one of yours sketchyness,  sayin I was luring you when in actuality another random was there and we saw him duck off behind a building so I was like “let’s go check it out” and one of the two of you was like “woah woah he’s luring you why are you following him man” 

5 minutes ago, Kyle_Lucian said:

I will stop responding after this, but I want to point out to staff that there is clearly video evidence of the events. The only reason to cut out 15 seconds would be to not incriminate themselves. The summons bringing me here to post my POV states "Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have" It is pretty apparent there are more than 15 seconds to this situation, and there is video of it. I don't understand why some one would make a report and fail to submit ALL evidence of the situation. If we can start clipping videos, I could make almost anyone IC or IRL look incriminating. That being said I will let staff handle the rest of this.

How would we incriminate ourselves. YOUR THE ONES WHO INITIATED NOT US  

Finally got my vod uploaded. As you can see in this video you were given ample time to comply. Your friends pulled their weapons before the time you died and you started to run away just before you were shot. It wasn't a full 5 seconds, you're correct but it was a full 3 and that would have been enough for you to stop moving and at least put away your weapon. We see your friends pull their weapons as you are being shot/just before signaling they at least had not planned on complying in the first place. You continued to approach an ally of mine with a knife in your hand and did not listen to a command. Even through your POV the initiation is clear enough to understand and it was clearly hostile in nature. I'll be avoiding any more posting unless @ by staff.

8 minutes ago, SmashingWB said:

Finally got my vod uploaded. As you can see in this video you were given ample time to comply. Your friends pulled their weapons before the time you died and you started to run away just before you were shot. It wasn't a full 5 seconds, you're correct but it was a full 3 and that would have been enough for you to stop moving and at least put away your weapon. We see your friends pull their weapons as you are being shot/just before signaling they at least had not planned on complying in the first place. You continued to approach an ally of mine with a knife in your hand and did not listen to a command. Even through your POV the initiation is clear enough to understand and it was clearly hostile in nature. I'll be avoiding any more posting unless @ by staff.

bro the video is edited LMAO

the sound is delayed

gave yourself an extra second.. still not enough time to understand your awful ear invading initiation

Edited by Nik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wa4Ny21MZU just so he keeps the same video this is the link

7 minutes ago, SmashingWB said:

i love how delayed it was maybe it was the ping, regardless that was not close to enough time. @Nik was still walking not even stopped or sprinting, he hadn't acknowledged what happened because he had no time. 

Verdict:

The staff will have to Rule this report as Inconclusive, due to VOD'S of Both party's showing a different story due to the latency in-game, meaning one side shows an actual rule break while the other shows non-compliance from the OP's and allies side making it impossible for us to give a proper ruling with that said, i'll also have to add that the POV'S given are also too conflicting with each other causing the same issue as with the VOD'S

Result:

@BravoWB - Invalid kill - Inconclusive: NO PUNISHMENT GIVEN

@SmashingWB - Invalid kill - Inconclusive: NO PUNISHMENT GIVEN

A quick staff suggestion:

In the future please make your initiations a bit more Clear to the DEFENDING PARTY with on top of that a bit more time to comply as not everyone has the same internet which could cause latency issues in-game, so reports like this can be avoided. 

Signed by: @Samti, @Saunders and @Voodoo + notes