Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2021-03-05, 13:47
Sign in to follow this  
MouseWB

Where are you Asher?

Recommended Posts

*Bobby picks up the radio, sitting at the edge of his bed*

"I can't stop thinking, What made you do it Asher."

"To take my Babygirl from me, you could've got me, or anyone else, but you took her."

"I haven't found you, but I hope I do soon"

"Just let me know your thoughts, what were you thinking when you took my little girl from me?"

*Bobby would wait*

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, MouseWB said:

*Bobby picks up the radio, sitting at the edge of his bed*

"I can't stop thinking, What made you do it Asher."

"To take my Babygirl from me, you could've got me, or anyone else, but you took her."

"I haven't found you, but I hope I do soon"

"Just let me know your thoughts, what were you thinking when you took my little girl from me?"

*Bobby would wait*

*Asher picks up his radio while sitting relaxed on a sofa overlooking a town.*

"Well Bobby,

Killing her really is screwing with your head.

I enjoyed not only the pain I inflicted on your daughter, but even more so the pain it is causing you as of this moment.

Every night when you try to go to sleep, but can't, I want you to remember the slit in your dead daughter's throat.

And most importantly of all, I want you to remember that it was me who did it.

And what's even sadder?

It's been weeks and I haven't exactly been in the woods for all that time.

I make frequent visits into public places, eyeing the public without them even realizing who I am.

It's only a matter of time before I make another move.

But hey, try and get some sleep Bobby, you sound exhausted."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Bobby picks up the radio*

"I'll find you soon enough, and bury you right beside her."

*Bobby sets the radio down*

Share this post


Link to post

"A burial would be too humane for Asher.
Creatures like that don't deserve such a kindness, Bobby.

Cut him up and let the wolves feast on him"

Share this post


Link to post

*Deacon pulls the radio to his mouth, clenching his fist in anger.*

”Well I think I found my next target, fuckin’ bastard when it comes to motherfuckers who hurt children, they become a top priority to hunt down and exterminate.  This Asher fella?  Why don’t you grow some balls and meet me one on one.  Mano a mano motherfucker.  I’ll be lookin’ for ya.”

*Deacon releases the ptt, throwing the radio at the wall of the building he’s hunkered down in out of anger.*

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Cowboy said:

*Deacon pulls the radio to his mouth, clenching his fist in anger.*

”Well I think I found my next target, fuckin’ bastard when it comes to motherfuckers who hurt children, they become a top priority to hunt down and exterminate.  This Asher fella?  Why don’t you grow some balls and meet me one on one.  Mano a mano motherfucker.  I’ll be lookin’ for ya.”

*Deacon releases the ptt, throwing the radio at the wall of the building he’s hunkered down in out of anger.*

*Asher smirks*

"Do you think a 'fuckin' bastard' like me cares about one on one confrontations?

I'm perfectly fine playing this game.

And join the club, the whole country has wanted me dead for a year and a half or so."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

On 7/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, Fae said:

"A burial would be too humane for Asher.
Creatures like that don't deserve such a kindness, Bobby.

Cut him up and let the wolves feast on him"

*Asher holds the PTT*

"I do the feasting around here."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

*A man pick up the radio and talks into it with an unnatural voice most likely from a voice changer*

Mr.Bobby we first offer our condolences on your child it’s most unfortunate you had to experience such a thing....and then I have an offer for you ! Would you be willing to meet in person I’m sure you’d agree to the terms it would benefit you greatly.... child killer the reaper is always hunting I wouldn’t draw to much attention...the hell hounds are already hunting ...

*The man releases his PTT and switches off the voice changer*

Edited by Elijah Johnson

Share this post


Link to post

*Bobby Picks up the radio*

"All these people say you are hunting this man, Let's make this clear."

"Mr. Asher is Mine, Bobby Kalo, Nobody is taking that away from me."

*Bobby hangs up*

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, MouseWB said:

*Bobby Picks up the radio*

"All these people say you are hunting this man, Let's make this clear."

"Mr. Asher is Mine, Bobby Kalo, Nobody is taking that away from me."

*Bobby hangs up*

"I would like my pound of flesh, Bobby.
Asshole owes me some fingers
"

Edited by Fae

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...