Server and location: S1 Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7 - 13 -2019 6:20

Your in game name: Katya Kabanov

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Wolf Pack

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:
It was right after a restart, I am by NWAF and ran into Novaya Petrovka, looking for food because I was starving. I hear no gun shots, no one talking or anything. I run over to the warehouse area because I was going to ask someone quickly for food only to get shot randomly without a word.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
06:03:05 | Player "Katya Kabanov" is connected
-DEAD-

06:11:40 | Player "Chris Leonard" is connected
07:37:15 | Player "Chris Leonard" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
06:20:56 | Player "Katya Kabanov"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Chris Leonard" into LeftArm(29) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 36.4221 meters 
06:20:56 | Player "Katya Kabanov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Chris Leonard" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 36.4221 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
06:20:56 | Player "Katya Kabanov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chris Leonard" with M1A SOCOM from 36.4221 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Aisling | Katya Kabanov | POSTED
@MrNiceGuy957 | Chris Leonard | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

So from my perspective we had already announce over the megaphone for people to put their hands up in the compound because we were getting attack so we initiated on everyone who was in the compound at that time.  A couple minutes past and some shots have been fired and I was holding an angle that was a clear view of part of the courtyard, I saw someone standing there and it just happened to be you so I stood up and took the shot.  Now I believe that you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time in my opinion.  What was going through my mind when I saw you standing there was this is a chance to get a kill and help the others around me.  Since you were killed and you had no part in it, I fully apologize for killing you I hope you understand that in my mind I thought you were an enemy at the time. I hope you can understand where im coming from. 

@Aisling

@Voodoo

2 hours ago, MrNiceGuy957 said:

So from my perspective we had already announce over the megaphone for people to put their hands up in the compound because we were getting attack so we initiated on everyone who was in the compound at that time.  A couple minutes past and some shots have been fired and I was holding an angle that was a clear view of part of the courtyard, I saw someone standing there and it just happened to be you so I stood up and took the shot.  Now I believe that you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time in my opinion.  What was going through my mind when I saw you standing there was this is a chance to get a kill and help the others around me.  Since you were killed and you had no part in it, I fully apologize for killing you I hope you understand that in my mind I thought you were an enemy at the time. I hope you can understand where im coming from. 

@Aisling

@Voodoo

I was too far away to hear any initiation megaphone or otherwise when it happened from where I was coming from but who initiated? 

@Aisling I dont know there names or the group name but they were a bunch of Irish people who initiated on our friends so then the Wolf Pack which is who I was with at the time initiated on everyone who was inside of the compound.  So what sucks is that you didnt hear the initiation that we all did on the megaphone and you heard shots not knowing it was a gunfight and ran into the compound.

25 minutes ago, MrNiceGuy957 said:

@Aisling I dont know there names or the group name but they were a bunch of Irish people who initiated on our friends so then the Wolf Pack which is who I was with at the time initiated on everyone who was inside of the compound.  So what sucks is that you didnt hear the initiation that we all did on the megaphone and you heard shots not knowing it was a gunfight and ran into the compound.

You are not part of the Wolf Pack's group roster. You do not share KOS rights with them when they initiate because you are not in the group and I believe initiating via megaphone is against the rules as well... meaning any kill in that entire firefight was invalid?

See the thing is I literally joined that Wolf Pack yesterday IC you can ask the Leader @Phoenyxx and I joined a couple of minutes before we had that restart and then right after that restart we had that fight which went on for about 2 hours. So I believe that she just hasn't gotten to adding me apart of the roster yet. 

@Aisling

Edited by MrNiceGuy957

Only posting here to confirm Chris' story as Wolfpack Leader.

I can confirm, chris has been hanging around our group since the watch. When watch members left, he had come to us at eden. We asked if he wanted to join our ranks and he had agreed but then watch members came back. 

Yesterday in game we had talked about him rejoining the pack officially ic as we are ic recruitment only. I couldnt send any proper group invite or add to the roster when this happened because I was in game and roleplaying and then the fire fight broke out. 

Havent adding him today because I have been working. 

Also if initiation via megaphones is against the rules, then theres a lot of invalid initiations happening as that is all thats occurred lately is megaphone initiations. 

Edited by Phoenyxx

@MrNiceGuy957 and @Phoenyxx just because you have an IC agreement doesn't make you apart of the group it makes you a dynamic until the recruit is added to the Roster on the group page and the CP. Only then can they work as a group and share rights etc. as a perk of being an approved group.

@Phoenyxx it is your responsibility as group leader to maintain the CP and group page roster. @MrNiceGuy957 it is up to you to follow the dynamic group rules until you have a group badge in place. 

@MrNiceGuy957 did you initiate on the compound yourself or did you act on the initiation given by the wolf pack over a megaphone?

@MrNiceGuy957 You have been temp banned until you answer the question asked by @Voodoo

@Voodoo sorry for the delay, I acted on the initiation given by the WolfPack because in game I joined that day and I thought I had rights. But even though I apparently I wasn't with the wolfpack because of what you have said. I did RP with the people recently who were initiated on first so wouldnt I gain defender rights from that.

Edited by MrNiceGuy957

@MrNiceGuy957 Your temp ban has been removed, please keep an eye on this report in case we have more questions. 

Summary:

The Wolf Pack initiate on the compound via megaphone and a fire fight ensues. After a couple of minutes had past @MrNiceGuy957 stood up from the angle he was holding during the firefight, shot and killed @Aisling as he thought that he was apart of the group of people within the compound. However, @Aisling never heard the initiation via megaphone as he was not in the range of it when the initiation dropped. @Aisling also not apart of the group of people within the compound and was a bystander to all of this.

Explanation:

@MrNiceGuy957 you shoot and kill an innocent bystander to all of this as he had not heard an initiation as he was out of range and was not apart of the group of people within the compound. In addition, just because you have an IC agreement doesn't make you apart of the group, it makes you a dynamic until the recruit is added to the roster on the group page and the CP. Only then can they work as a group and share rights etc, as a perk of being an approved group. Because you did not share rights with the Wolf Pack your kill was deemed an invalid kill (on sight). In future, make sure that you are indeed on the roster and CP of a group so that you can share those rights of being an approved group. Also, when in a firefight you must ensure that you do not MIS-ID your target, if unsure whether the target is part of the group initiated on or not it is always best to re-initiate.

Note to the person who initiated via megaphone. As @Roland has said in the thread below, initiations via megaphones are not allowed.

Spoiler

Outcome:

@MrNiceGuy957 - Invalid Kill (on sight) - 7 day ban and 10 warning points.

Signed by @Saunders, @Realize & @Samti