Zola Ade

Names of allies involved: 
@Willow @zsmith1111 @NotMrPink 

Name of suspect/s: 
Unaware

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 
Unfortunatley no, but there should be enough Innocents involved to prove the Troll RP / Gear RP. - The KoS was Specifically on me someone who was not initiated on nor did I Initiate. who had not shot / etc. Logs will show that I did not shoot, I was just blown to pieces. No demands were made no one told me to put my hands up.

Detailed description of the events: 
Me and 2 of my guys were together and we met a group of four people. @SquirtleKitty , @Willow, @tosstheball, @zsmith1111 
A large group of people screaming at the top of their lungs started coming out of no where and start sexually harassing @SquirtleKitty @Willow, with the statements of, "we're going to put the two of you together and make an oreo." (To be clear. This is not what the report is for, it's just what I was hearing) They then proceeded to come up to us calling us "Muslims". Our group is not openly known as Muslims and we have no clue where they were getting this information. 

After about 5 minutes of listening to these guys scream none-sense, they actively avoided speaking to us to RP and just started throwing insults and how they liked the things that were on our bodies and how they would look better on themselves. For about 2 minutes we listened to a guy named "Tony Montana" go back and forth with one of the accused and they agreed to a "fist fight" for the thing on his back. While they were fist fighting 2 men of the opposing group came out of no where and starting hitting them with knives / fists. - Didn't initiate or anything. They just ran up and joined in.

After they killed Tony, @NotMrPink opened fire on the 2 having gained defensive rights for them openly murdering someone we recently RP'd with and were actively rping with. I was stunned by the situation and started backing away saying "wowowow what is going on". Again they did not initiate on me, I never fired a shot, I was just shot dead. 

Apperentley this is not the only issue as @ScarletRose had bumped into this group right before we did in Zelenogorsk and they were doing the same exact thing to them with the trollRP. Someone has told me it is people on alts being trolly /acting obnoxious. There was no role play here and it was a horrible example of how the server should work. I honestly felt like I was playing on a rust server.

After they killed me, NotMrPink, Tony Montata, they proceeded down the road and held up @SquirtleKitty / @Willow. The people I assume they must've been chasing..

Edited by Joah

POV: I am rocking with @Joah  Tony and we walk to vybor from novaya. When we get there we link up with a group of people and we RP for a bit. Out of nowhere this big group of people come out around the corner some with guns drawn many with knives out. It did not seem as though they were RP Very seriously as they come up and start saying random shit. It is hard to tell what they are saying as they all talk at the same time over each other. I see our friends that we linked up with run off and some of them out of the blue start talking trash about mine and @Joah outfit. They Proceed to out of the Blue ask us if we are Muslims for no apparent reason. They back off of me and @Joah and start questioning  tony and saying how his outfit would look better on themselves. They agree to a fist fight so I stand back and watch it go down. All of a sudden more guys jump in and start beating our friend while the fist fight it still going on. They End up killing him so I then open fire on them since I had gained defense rights not sure of how many I killed when I get shot and killed.  

I do not feel that these guys RP Was Serious and I feel it was a bit trolley. They said stuff to the ladies who were present something about making an Oreo or some dumb ass shit. They also wanted our shit and I feel that had Not asked to fist fight the guy they would have robbed us but even while having the fist fight they jump in to make sure that their guy doesnt lose so that they for sure get to have @Scarface's shit

Edited by NotMrPink

Wrong Scarface @NotMrPink

[Edit]: That person has been removed from discussion, Thanks @NotMrPink

Edited by Joah

I request this report to be dropped. Talked it out with the accused. All good. Thanks.

Edited by Joah

Guest Xehara

Staff is glad you could talk this out and come to a peaceful resolution. 

/Closed

Signed: @Randy and @Xehara