Server time (UTC): 2021-03-06, 02:05
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

S1 KOS/invalid initiation Novaya industrial 13/07/2019 1Am and 2am

Server and location: S1 Novaya industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 13/07/2019 1am and 2am

Your in game name: Magnus Helgarson

Names of allies involved: I will tell them to post.

Name of suspect/s: Black Roses 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  Video speaks for itself then a huge fight begins and nades start flying all over the place. The Black Roses are an approved group as such we gained rights on all of them from the KOS but due to them using rights gained from a rule break they had no rights on us at all. Potius members are KOS so all kills on them are treated as valid though they did not break any rules from my understanding.
4.3 Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.
Adding onto this report another situation of attempted KOS and KOS 2 AM these people had no rights as it was an invalid initiation.

Edited by Eagle

My POV:

We're standing in front of the compound for a couple of minutes, I see a grenade landing next to me and someone shouting leave or be shot. I try to run away but die because of the grenade.

Boris POV:

We were roleplaying in Novya talking to some people about stuff when someone throws a grenade and says something silence and hits pretty mutch everyone. I get hit down to yellow and runs away and start to fire back While I see my friend @RedRP dead on the ground . And then I run around for a while roleplaying with diffrent people and then i jump over the fence and help the boys clear the compound 

No Video

G19 POV: I go to the compound to settle some beef, a man seabed leave our you will be shot or something along those lines. The nade is already thrown, as we try to leave it kills a few and the rest get injured. With my men wounded and myself  okay I have Jivan throw me over the wall. One angry Irishman, four grenades and an FAL later I drop 7 people I believe, two to grenades and the rest to my FAL. We get the goods and return to build our shop.

Went over with the boys to the compound, Some Black Rose bloke throws a grenade while dropping a initiation. I run to the back end towards the road. All of the black roses die. I then go into the base and do my job and move all the valuable resources outside, I cut the lock of the gate and start to move the supplies to the pub. I made about three - four trips and then the server crashes then I go to get the other create of .308 that I couldn't pick up before the server crash and I see some guy load in and said 'who the fuck are you then' the bloke aims and shoots me, I would like to also state I didn't have a gun out and there was no way this man could of known I was apart of the firefight. 

Far as I know the man who killed me didn't have rights on me because his group drop the initiation and the initiation was invalid also he wasn't apart of the firefight

• The man who killed me log in about 20 - 30 minutes later.
  • Initiation was invalid which grants the kill on me invalid.
  • Straight up KOS
  • The man didn't RP or speak to me which is bad role-play
  • Also I only saw one man, and it was quite clear there was people right outside and inside the shed I believe which is NVFL

I would like staff to look into everything in highlighted in red. 

I don't have any video evidence 

Edited by FalkRP

James McDonagh POV: 

We walk up to the compound to talk to the black roses after they were baiting our friend. After a bit of chit chat some guy on the roof who was with the black roses tosses a grenade into a crowd of atleast 10 people and said leave or you will be shot after throwing the grenade. It kills maybe 2-3 people and it injures alot, including myself. 

Just to add on, in the VOD @Ink posted, at 04:08:10, there is clear evidence of a person baiting @RavenousRP. He says "What are you going to do about it, fuckboy?" after Ravenous tells the man to stop aiming his gun at him. This is a clear display of baiting, as they tried to get him to initiate, making them gain defense rights, leading to an easy kill for them.

I have permission from a GM to edit my POV.

Edited by JamesRP

Banks POV: With the black roses in our compound. 10-15 people come up multiple times and state they want to do, "business" but never actually state what they want to do. They leave our base, head into town, then come back and start hostilities, mentioning at least once the word, "baiting" IG. I unpin my grenade, initiate, throw the grenade, a huge firefight ensues and I get shot at the very end.

Counter Report: 

4.7 You may not bait other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them. This is known as baiting.

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

These people came to our base to bait us into initiating so they had kill rights (because they just lost their official group) then raided out base after having no reason to do so. Put this video here so the baiting can be explained and no evidence was deleted. These people had no business in our compound and get mad at us for pointing guns at them for startling us in our home looking for trouble. Start video around 20 minutes.

Edited by BanksRP
pov inserted

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
01:09:24 | Player "Agu Majambu" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 50 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Aidan OHare" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 8.2757 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 20.0489 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Boris Swity" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 22.7573 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "James McDonagh" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 25.6313 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Jozef Ibrahim" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 29.275 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 15.4872 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Matthijs Zwolsman" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 39.7566 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:24 | Player "Samir El Ahmadi" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 4.49919 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:09:26 | Player "James McDonagh" hit by Player "Kyle Lucian" with Mosin 91/30 from 45.1412 meters 
01:09:27 | Player "James McDonagh" hit by Player "Jordan Rainey" with M4-A1 from 37.067 meters 
01:09:27 | Player "James McDonagh" hit by Player "Jordan Rainey" with M4-A1 from 37.067 meters 
01:09:27 | Player "Jozef Ibrahim" hit by Player "Clyde Boye" with FN SCAR-L from 27.8952 meters 
01:10:19 | Player "Jordan Rainey" hit by Player "Jozef Ibrahim" with LAR from 28.2922 meters 
01:10:27 | Player "Kyle Lucian" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 36.2802 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:10:27 | Player "Lou Rodgers" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 37.2736 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:10:27 | Player "Mark Daniels" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 40.1399 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:11:10 | Player "Steffen Hartman" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 31.5495 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:11:28 | Player "Kyle Lucian" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with M67Grenade_Ammo for 21.9306 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
01:12:48 | Player "Clyde Boye" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 47.1605 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:12:48 | Player "James Barkley" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 50 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:12:54 | Player "Kyle Lucian" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 0.903672 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:54 | Player "Kyle Lucian" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 0.903672 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "Aidan OHare" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 3.85831 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "Clyde Boye" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 2.66693 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "James Barkley" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 1.84256 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "Jivan Simonian" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 4.33257 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "Sergey Trotski" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 2.66603 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "Sergey Trotski" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 2.66603 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:12:55 | Player "Steffen Hartman" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with FlashGrenade_Ammo for 0 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:13:04 | Player "Kyle Lucian" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 10.4772 meters 
01:13:05 | Player "Kyle Lucian" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 10.9462 meters 
01:13:14 | Player "James Barkley" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with KA-M from 1.90218 meters 
01:13:24 | Player "Jivan Simonian" hit by Player "Jozef Ibrahim" with LAR from 170.329 meters 
01:13:26 | Player "Jivan Simonian" hit by Player "Jozef Ibrahim" with LAR from 176.167 meters 
01:13:51 | Player "Aidan OHare" hit by Player "Steffen Hartman" with M4-A1 from 9.19984 meters 
01:13:52 | Player "Aidan OHare" hit by Player "Steffen Hartman" with M4-A1 from 10.5068 meters 
01:13:53 | Player "Steffen Hartman" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 10.9352 meters 
01:13:54 | Player "Steffen Hartman" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 11.1281 meters 
01:19:12 | Player "Alfie Marks" hit by Player "Sergey Trotski" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo for 4.97397 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:19:13 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" hit by Player "Aidan OHare" with M67Grenade_Ammo for 0 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
01:21:35 | Player "Alfie Marks" hit by Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" with KA-M from 15.9421 meters 
01:21:35 | Player "Alfie Marks" hit by Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" with KA-M from 15.9578 meters 
02:18:14 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 5.02598 meters 
02:18:15 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 5.09898 meters 
02:18:15 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 5.11162 meters 
02:18:17 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 10.5717 meters 
02:18:17 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 10.9131 meters 
02:18:22 | Player "Daniel Barnett" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with KA-M from 2.2752 meters
02:18:23 | Player "Daniel Barnett" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with KA-M from 1.54632 meters 
02:18:24 | Player "Daniel Barnett" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with KA-M from 0.813818 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
01:09:24 | Player "Agu Majambu" (DEAD) killed by Player "Sergey Trotski" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade
01:09:24 | Player "Matthijs Zwolsman" (DEAD) killed by Player "Sergey Trotski" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade
01:10:19 | Player "Jordan Rainey" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jozef Ibrahim" with LAR from 28.2922 meters 
01:10:27 | Player "Lou Rodgers" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lucas Jones" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade
01:10:27 | Player "Mark Daniels" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lucas Jones" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade
01:12:48 | Player "Clyde Boye" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aidan OHare" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade
01:12:48 | Player "James Barkley" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aidan OHare" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade
01:13:04 | Player "Kyle Lucian" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 10.5967 meters 
01:13:08 | Player "Lucas Jones" (DEAD) killed by Player "Sergey Trotski" with MP7 from 7.90507 meters 
01:13:21 | Player "Fred Dimock" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 16.0916 meters 
01:13:26 | Player "Jivan Simonian" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jozef Ibrahim" with LAR from 176.167 meters 
01:13:53 | Player "Steffen Hartman" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 10.4792 meters 
01:21:02 | Player "Alfie Marks" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aidan OHare" with LAR from 13.0112 meters 
01:22:31 | Player "Sergey Trotski" (DEAD) killed by Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" with KA-M from 5.96134 meters
02:18:14 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) killed by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 5.63968 meters 
02:18:17 | Player "Andrew DeChino" (DEAD) killed by Player "Daniel Barnett" with M4-A1 from 10.5717 meters 
02:18:22 | Player "Daniel Barnett" (DEAD) killed by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with KA-M from 2.53276 meters 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
00:13:39 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" is connected
-Still Connected-

00:00:10 | Player "Sergey Trotski" is connected
00:52:55 | Player "Sergey Trotski" has been disconnected
01:01:29 | Player "Sergey Trotski" is connected
-Died-

00:13:03 | Player "Aidan OHare" is connected
-Still Connected-

00:01:27 | Player "Matthijs Zwolsman" is connected
-Died-

00:02:44 | Player "Benedict Falk" is connected
00:05:01 | Player "Benedict Falk" has been disconnected
00:05:50 | Player "Benedict Falk" is connected
-Died-

00:01:44 | Player "James McDonagh" is connected
-Still Connected-

23:59:30 | Player "Boris Swity" is connected
-Still Connected-

00:02:46 | Player "Jozef Ibrahim" is connected
-Still Connected-

00:21:00 | Player "Samir El Ahmadi" is connected
01:43:38 | Player "Samir El Ahmadi" has been disconnected
01:43:56 | Player "Samir El Ahmadi" is connected
-Still Connected-

00:26:15 | Player "Agu Majambu" is connected
-Died-

23:59:30 | Player "Alfie Marks" is connected
-Died-

00:00:49 | Player "Kyle Lucian" is connected
-Died-

00:12:16 | Player "James Barkley" is connected
-Died-

23:59:31 | Player "Clyde Boye" is connected
-Died-

00:03:20 | Player "Jivan Simonian" is connected
-Died-

00:01:22 | Player "Steffen Hartman" is connected
-Died-

23:59:30 | Player "Jordan Rainey" is connected
-Died-

00:00:10 | Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" is connected
-Died-

00:00:47 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected
-Died-

23:59:30 | Player "Lou Rodgers" is connected
-Died-

00:04:23 | Player "Mark Daniels" is connected
-Died-

00:02:05 | Player "Fred Dimock" is connected
-Died-

02:24:05 | Player "Daniel Barnett" is connected
-Died-

01:59:48 | Player "Andrew DeChino" is connected
-Died-

Calling in:

@Eagle - Magnus Helgarson | POSTED

@BanksRP - Sergey Trotski | POSTED

@G19RP - Aidan OHare | POSTED

@RedRP - Matthijs Zwolsman | POSTED

@FalkRP - Benedict Falk | POSTED

@JamesRP - James McDonagh | POSTED

@ThanosRP - Boris Swity | POSTED

@Flurgh - Jozef Ibrahim | POSTED

@LumenRP - Samir El Ahmadi | POSTED

@Cuchulainn - Agu Majambu | POSTED

@Alfie Marks - Alfie Marks | POSTED

@Kyle_Lucian - Kyle Lucian | POSTED

@Kez - James Barkley | POSTED

@Ke Ke - Clyde Boye | POSTED

@ZorullRP - Jivan Simonian | POSTED

@Pekuru - Steffen Hartman | POSTED

@Rainey - Jordan Rainey | POSTED

@RavenousRP - Akoni Nzube Oluwakema | POSTED

@Lucas - Lucas Jones | POSTED

@Ink - Lou Rodgers | POSTED

@Daniels - Mark Daniels | POSTED

@BravoWB - Fred Dimock | POSTED

@SmashingWB - Daniel Barnett | POSTED

@Devin Simpson - Andrew DeChino | POSTED

For their full detailed POV and any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your friends that were involved as well.

With the amount of people involved in this situation. Please ONLY post your POV and other evidence. Do not turn this thread into an argument back and forth. You may ask questions to the other side that would benefit the report. This is your ONLY warning. 

If any logs are missing please let me know.

Lucas Jones PoV: We've moved into town from bash and talk to the irish fellows because we pretty much we notice irish people and instant friends... We notice that the people in the industrial compound being really paranoid, aiming weapons, shit talking and baiting us. We wander about and in the end accompany the irish people to the compound to see whats up and because wolfpack and black roses were being sketchy. As we get there, they begin talking to the black roses over what has recently happened then suddenly "Leave or you'll be shot" and instantly after he says this he throws a grenade killing allies and group members. I run around the building and meet up with people and begin throwing grenades to the top of the roof where they were, killing people as I do. I attempt to boost a wall but die due to confusion on who it was.

Edited by Lucas

Mark Daniels POV:

I was on the roof as a member of the Black roses watching the incident unfold. My radio was turned off so all i heard over IC VOIP was someone yell "leave or you will die" then almost immediately seeing a grenade explode by the opposing party. After that moment I kind of just ran around on the roof trying to decide what to do next till a grenade got me. I didn't even fire my rifle in the ~60 seconds from initial contact to my death.

Guest Steel

Andrew's POV: I had just arrived to the camp when a large group of people showed  up and confronted the people behind the walls. I left the area and went to another groups base right behind all of those people because I didn't want to get involved in a shootout. As I was talking to the group we saw a grenade go off killing three people and a gunfight started. I put my hands up and hid because I didn't want to get shot and had no connection to either of the groups. The shooting eventually stopped and I went and talk to the people who survived the firefight and they told me that I could take any of the stuff I wanted so I walked around for a while and as i entered a building I saw a man spawn in and start shooting killing me immediately. There was no talking involved he just shot me.

Edited by Steel

Jordan Rainey POV:

This was an incredibly long situation, lasting close to probably 2 hours from first conversation to the time I died. We were all hanging at Novoya industrial, which is our home, and when I'm there I'm generally sat on the roof because that's my job within the group. We see a large group of people running through the field towards our compound, we always greet large groups of strangers outside due to the amount of danger it could bring if they get within the walls. I walk out with another member of the Black Roses, and one of the men asks for whoever is in charge of the compound, so I call over Fred Dimock who was the highest rank (in the Black Roses) on at the time. As he gets there, the server crashes, so we all reconnect.

Upon reconnecting, we all have a weird feeling about the group, so we take up defensive positions (I go back onto the roof) and watch over the conversation, calling out people as we see them, all that fun stuff. One of the members of the group made his way into the walls and started hopping by our walls trying to see inside of them, so a member of the Black Roses goes over and politely asks him to not do that, and join the rest of his group outside of the walls. The man continued trying to snoop around multiple times after being asked not to. Eventually, they all walk off towards the pub in the city and everybody in the compound goes on guard. We get all civilians out of the compound, and for the next hour or so everybody is in tactical mode. We watched the group the entire time until one of the members makes his way back, and asks for a backpack I believe. We tell him no, he tried looking over our walls, opens a gate. A small argument is again exchanged and he says he'll be back with friends. So he leaves, and like he said, came back with the entire group, which was 11 people by the time I believe.

The "leader" for lack of a better word of the group begins saying "you guys are baiting us", he said this multiple times. We never baited, in fact I firmly believe they were the ones who were attempting to bait, constantly saying things trying to bait out a reaction from us, stuff like that. It was never our intention to get in a gunfight, in fact until the very end we wanted to avoid it. We were ready for it, but we weren't looking for it.

The argument continues, and I'm not 100% sure what happened, but to my knowledge, Banks pulled the pin on the grenade, said "Leave or you will die", the group began running around due to the pin being pulled, and the grenade was thrown. After that happened shots rang out, I'm not sure who shot first. I reacted and shot in the direction of someone, but then I realized that they were told to leave, and they were running towards the exit. So I stopped shooting, and it wasn't until I took a shot into the legs that i began shooting again. After that, I tried throwing a grenade off of the roof, I was shot while I did that, I died, the grenade fell, and I believe it killed a couple friendlies.

That's the whole situation, after that I respawned, fixed my character model, and logged off for the time being.

I was just there i didnt engage or anything i just saw the grenade being thrown and then everything went crazy. I didnt fire a single shot but a grenade hit me and i died. 

Lou Rodgers POV :BASICALLY I was messing around at the compound just having a good time, when a group of 4-5 guys walk up to the main gate guns in hand. Didn't pay too much attention to the argument itself until it sounded like it was getting pretty heated. The group that walked up originally began to walk away angry and throwing insults IC, so the Roses and Wolfpack said we should take up some better positions just in case they wanted to try something. It was basically two hours of sitting around watching them surround us until the attack finally begun. I didn't shoot a single shot or engage at all, and was eventually killed by a grenade thrown onto the roof.

Start @ 2:59:31 for beginning

Edited by Ink
Original POV wasn't good enough

@Ink We require a full detailed written POV. Please update your post to include a written POV. 

"This whole situation was fuckin stupid in my opinion lmao" 

Does not count as a POV.

Fred Dimock POV: After RPing in the camp and building our base up more, and the admins spawning in wolves and infected hordes(very fun btw thank you) a group of strangers walks up and begins RPing with us, at which point I see two men in full kit with tac helmets and plates, along with bushwrapped weapons and proceed to talk to them, realizing that it is @Osku I confirm it IC asking why they seem familiar, he says there is more than two of us and walks off. I get called up to the front gate by @Rainey and see a lot of people, then hearing one guy I definitely know was district IC, as I heard his voice when I had been captured by them previously. I quickly move back inside and call the roses inside as well because I know that they are going to try something and we needed to be ready. After we move into our base and prepare to initiate they talk with wolfpack for a bit, and a few of them testing us to see how far in our camp they could go, being told off politely multiple times by @Daniels, after a while they walk off, with phoenyx having told me over the radio that they didn't want to talk anymore, and proceeded to go into Novaya, knowing district and how they generally do things, as they had been testing us for days and got into a firefight on more than one occasion, we waited for them to get impatient of baiting us out and to us it seemed they did after about an hour, hour and a half of us watching them move around to set up sniper positions.  During this whole thing I am sitting in our base coordinating with wolfpack running an improvised TOC to keep callouts and information between the groups updated and consistent. After hearing a little bit of banter and shit talking between the groups (I was in and out of voice range) and then hear @BanksRP say "Leave or you will Die" and then an explosion. I let them handle things and jump to wolfpack to ask for help, they deny because they cited invalid initiation. I then jump back into coms and see whats going on, letting my guys do their job while I try to figure out what was going on and what to do.  I hear someone say something about being on the roof and the skylight, look up and see a guy looking down, I raise my weapon and die instantly. 

As a leader on the CP and IC of the Black Roses I want to make this fact very clear. @BanksRP was NOT given the green light to initiate, which is something we do every time that Bobby is not around and are considering it. Like I mentioned in my POV, we considered doing it before but I made the decision not to due to potential non combatant and friendly mis identified casualties. 

Daniel Barnett POV: I was AFK dealing with a problem IRL however I was sat in our comms and heard there was a problem happening at the compound. Our IC count was around 9 members and through IC means I was informed they'd killed about 6 or 7 meaning that if I logged in it would be a 1v3 with the element of surprise on my side. I had no other choice but to log in there, seeing as that's where my character had been logged out at and all. I log in, see two gentlemen in our base. The items from within our crates and tent are strewn across the floor and left out to despawn. (This is something that I'd like to look into. Let me know if I should file a seperate report or if that's something we can look into here in this report.) I immediately recognize the person infront of me as a district member and without hesitation shoot him seeing as it had only been 30mins at most since the firefight and I'd gained rights by being on CP and in coms. I kill him, see the other guy inside which turned out to be @Devin Simpson (I'd like to apologize to you seeing as you had no part in this according to your POV, just wrong place at the wrong time.) I then run out the door to see if I can gain the assistance of our "allies" the wolfpack when I run into @Eagle, my computer buttfucks itself, I freeze while unloading my mag, and I die. 

//end of POV

Edited by SmashingWB
Added POV

POV: The Black Roses initiate throwing the grenade giving no time to comply nor react, grenade kills two. I eventually get onto the roof I don't believe I hit anyone on my way up there, and then I am TK'd.

To start I do not have video, and did not have anything to keep track of the time so much of the timeframe here is estimated.

Much earlier today there were some African Guys with green berets trying to break into our base. I was the only one in my group online, and watched them from the south wood line.

Almost 3 hours before the firefight happened we were attacked by a horde of zombies. I was off in town getting water, and rushed back to base to defend it. Roughly 30 minutes later we were hit with a huge pack of wolfs 20+. After killing them all I started to skin them and gather food. Out of no where a pack of armed men started running up on the base.

At this stage I ran back into the base. The server reset, so when I relogged I had to wait for some one to unlock the gate. The men who were outside appeared hostile, but I have never seen them before. It was very clear there was tension. The word was the group took one of our guys captive a day or two prior.

We were ordered to taken defensive positions, I took up a position near a window. Everyone was calling out potential hostiles, as there was much confusion who was a good guy or a bad guy.  It was called out that we had several opportunities to initiate. Each opportunity was met with an order to hold defensive positions. The conversation outside was hard to hear from my position but it was very clear that things were very heated between friendly and hostile forces. There was a point where one of the friendly forces asked what a hostile was doing. The friendly guy said it looked very suspicious and asked him to kindly leave.

The crowd dispersed and roughly two hours of intense call outs went by. The hostile force took several offensive positions. I personally called out several hostiles with weapons gaining overwatch positions on the top of the police station, apartments, and what I believe was called a school.

Our fear at the time was that the hostiles were waiting for night to attack. We moved all the flares to the roof in order to give us at least some way of overcoming our lack of night vision equipment. We received intelligence over comms that there was going to be a possible suicide attack. I never got clarification on the specific details of this, some one asked if it was going to be a suicide bomber or just a guy running up with a gun. We were told they just take necessary defensive measures. One of the callouts was an African Guy with a green beret. He approached the hostile group, discussed something and started moving towards us. He came to the gate and had some kind of disagreement with some one else. (This African guy looked much like the group that was trying to break in earlier, but I had no way of verifying this. I did not call it out due to not being able to verify, but I was more on edge because of this)

I heard the African guy say something along the lines of I will be back with friends and you will regret this. I took this has a very threatening action especially with the tensions. He went back to the hostile force, and the entire force made their way to our front gate. All of them were armed with body armor and many had weapons out.

I took up a position on the northern most part of the roof. I heard some one yell leave or be shot!!! At this point some of the hostiles ran and some drew weapons. A grenade exploded as  I watched a weapon go from on a hostiles back, to the low ready, to the high ready (At this point I brought my weapon to the high ready, and put my cross hair on the target), then the barrel of the weapon was raised to my team (At this point I fired a shot). At the same time a gun fight erupted. I fired 2 additional shots, but was wounded in the process with a grenade. Several men went down around me. I tried to crawl to safety, but was killed.  

As far as role play goes I would have taken, and have taken similar action in real life. My team was flagged by a hostiles weapon and I took direct action to preserve the life of my team members. The information I had along with combat being initiated by a grenade and a clearly visible threat from a hostile to my team is what I based my decision to pull the trigger off of.

POV : i was at the base asking for a big back pack because i needed it for planks as seen on my stream after the fire fight i get the back pack and get them. Thats all i wanted and i was aimed at the whole time baiting me saying what are you gonna do as there was 5 on the roof and thought i was alone. I went back to radio my friends to tell them they are aiming there guns at me for no reason all i did was ask for a back pack. He kept saying also what the fuck are you gonna do basically fishing for me to pull my gun 

01:23:00 you see them all aiming guns at me saying what am i going to do so then got the lads fragged them out hopefully they learn from this as it is clear baiting. Not only that they then throw a grendade into a crowd 

04:13:50 he says leave or you will be shot while throwing the nade giving people literally 2 secounds to move blowing everyone up.

Clyde Boye POV: Really not much to it, OP and his allies showed up before to do their own thing, I was out of ear shot working on things w/in the base, they leave and one guy comes back making demands and starting problems so he goes and brings OP and other allies back and a firefight broke out.

There's a lot here to point out to Staff.

1. @EvanPVE posted in a report they're not even involved in and only posted a clip of an entire stream, so posting edited evidence and withholding evidence since they knew there was an entire stream they could've linked.

2. @Eagle posted two videos that are also both clips and not the entire situation. Odd to have one video that ends when the firefight is beginning but you have a video of another firefight that's 5 minutes long of you at the base. Please post your entire video instead of clipping the parts you think are important.

3. As seen in @RavenousRP's full stream, there was a lot more that happened before the firefight, which is all timestamped so I will add it below.

Spoiler

At 15:40, the guy in the red beret says "Here we fuckin' go".

At 16:20, he says he's new to the area, and five of them have their weapons out even though they came to talk about "business".

Guns are still out at 19:15 when red beret asks for someone to show his entire group where the pub is when they have more than enough support to go find it on their own.

22:33 RavenousRP acknowledges how on edge everyone is.

27:56 Again, they acknowledge how tense everyone is.

29:37 Another acknowledgement that they're being watched.

At 31:20 One of them spits on the guy in the white track suit.

At 32:22 One of them calls white track suit traitor for an event back with the Saviors.

At 33:03 A Black Rose asks Ravenous not to look around who is obviously scoping the area out. Ravenous tells him to calm down after, again, another acknowledgement at how tense everyone is.

34:30 Ravenous is, again, asked not to look around after already being asked not to and to go back to his group.

35:13 Ravenous is asked nicely, again, to go stand with his buddies.

35:23 Ravenous acknowledges another ally of his saying they're gonna go look for the pub on their own and then says "fuck them they are rude".

35:32 Someone in OP's group says "I won't do business with someone who supports child rapists".

35:59 One of them call's us "dumbasses looking over the wall" right outside our building.

36:21 Ravenous starts throwing wolf meat and a pelt at us w/ no rp reasoning. BadRP

36:25 One of them tells a Black Rose to "act like a normal person stop acting like a fucking animal". Shortly after, they tell us "This isn't a zoo exhibit" and insult us again w/ motherfucker.

36:42 One of them says "These people are gonna do something" and Ravenous responds "They can try"

36:47 They call us a "bunch of fucking pussies" while leaving our base.

36:53 You hear twice "You'll do fuckin' nothin" and then another one calls us queers. THEN they start talking about how they can light up our compound with the amount of grenades and flashbangs they have.

37:50 This is besides the point but Boris talks about selling slaves to Ravenous, a Nigerian soldier, and Ravenous has 0 reaction even though in the beginning of the stream, they tell someone don't use the "N" word because it's offensive to the black person(s) they have. More BadRP from Ravenous.

41:20 They're still acknowledging how on edge we are and take defensive positions in case something happens, to which nothing did. So they literally are doing the same thing we were doing at our base.

43:07 Again it's stated he doesn't do business with us because of Savior drama.

43:50 The guy doing the talking says he's "going to keep his nose out of their business". THEN he states that it might not last long because "they're big shit talkers". They continue to claim we talked shit about them, but from the video you can all clearly see we did not insult them or call them names. They were shit talking us and spitting on people. We never went after them, they came to OUR compound for a "business meeting".

44:19 The same guy doing the talking says "I have a feeling after our conversation they're going to leave but we're just going to follow them again". Then they start talking about the difference in how now they all have grenades and one of them starts bragging about killing a lot of people.

57:00 They talk about how they're going to strong-arm for nails.

1:18:50 They send Ravenous to our compound to ask for a spare backpack AFTER they talked shit to us and said they don't do business with people who support Saviors/child rapists.

1:19:40 Ravenous runs into 3 people who are talking about how they want to attack us. I also want to point out that the Liberian with the Ghillie Head Wrap on is the same individual who came by yesterday and was trying to go through our things after we asked him not to and said he'd be back with more people. Multiple people were online to confirm it. 

Shortly after the above time stamp, the guy with Ravenous says he knows where a mountain backpack is, which will carry planks in it, but Ravenous still chooses to come back to OUR compound because he wants one bigger. While RP'ing with the guy with the cowboy hat, Ravenous claims he is "nice" but was heard earlier in the video insulting us, throwing things at us, and was asked twice to not be looking around the compound and stay with his buddies. Why he came back makes 0 RP sense.

1:22:30 He comes to the Black Roses gate and asks for a bag after shit talking us.

1:24:00 He goes to Wolfpack and tells one of us Black Roses "stop pointing you gun at me" and then asks them for a bag. After being told no, he comes back in front of our compound when he could've just left and says "stop pointing your gun at me, stop fucking pointing your gun at me". A few moments go by and he keeps saying "You want to be like that" and then says, again "Stop aiming your gun at me" for the 4th time. Then he says "okay, okay, wait here" and radios to the OP and allies and says we're being hostile towards him. Please see that this is AFTER he has already came through once with his group and shit talked us, and then came back and told us 4 times to stop pointing our guns at him when HE was the one who came back after starting problems. You can clearly tell his tone of voice is hostile.

1:25:50 Ravenous accuses us of baiting him. Again, he came to OUR base. We didn't pursue him. 

1:27:00 Again, they start insulting us, calling us "pussies" and "queer bastards". Then one of them says "We're here to do business" AFTER they already said they weren't going to do business with us, continuing to come to our front gate and continue shit talking with "queer armbands".

1:28:20 The guy doing the talking says "the people down at the compound are nice you should go ask to borrow a bag" which, again, is after all the shit talking they did and claims that they were not going to do business with us because of the savior drama AND that they were keeping their nose out of our business. Then another insult about our neighbors who weren't even involved calling them "pussies". He continues on claiming he doesn't want problems and wants to end the shit talk and they were the only ones to do any shit talking.

1:29:30 He claims, again, he is here for business after telling us earlier that he wouldn't be, then claims we shit talked their guy when the only thing said to him was "Did I hurt your feelings".

1:40:00 Jumping through the ceiling but no injuries. More BadRP.

Though I do agree the grenade being thrown was out of line, I am pushing for a counter report for the following:

@RavenousRP: BadRP under 3.2/NVFL under 3.2/Baiting under 3.7 - He was asked twice to not look around, knew we were not fond of him or his company, threw a wolf steak and a belt at us, was talking shit to us, and still came back to the compound and demanded we "stop fucking aiming your guns at me" 4 times although he was the only individual present and was heavily outnumbered. At any point we could have initiated on him while he was alone but we chose not to.

@Eagle & All Allies: BadRP under 3.2/Baiting under 3.7/ - They came to OUR base for "business" and immediately decided not to do business with us because of Savior drama. One man spits on the white track suit man and all of them could be heard through the stream that they were well aware we were on edge and cautious. They then left our compound and continued talking shit to us when we had not provoked them once. They returned on the basis that guns were pointed at RavenousRP, that we were rude to him, and that they didn't want any problems and just wanted to do business - which is a lie seeing as there is video proof that they did not want to do business. As well, it is clearly heard in the video that no matter where any of us should move to, they are going to continue following us, which further proves they had every intention of starting problems with us. They also stated multiple times in game that we were "trying to bait them" which was horrible considering it 1. Borderline broke immersion and 2. They were the ones coming to us and being aggressive.

There is absolutely no reason for any of the OP's party to have returned to our base. They left on bad terms while insulting us and shit-talking after they had already stated they would not be doing business with us. We had every opportunity to initiate when they were trapped between our base and the outside wall, and we chose not to. We did not pursue them, we did not provoke them, and we did not taunt them. RavenousRP had no reason to return as he had access to a backpack big enough to carry planks via the guy in the cowboy hat. The OP and his party had no IC/RP reason to come back and talk more shit to us considering RavenousRP was the one who came back.

I would like to clarify that even though I was mentioned, I had nothing to do with this situation and wasn't even online at the time.

Alfie Marks

Having just recently made acquaintance with the roses I was getting to know the base and the people. 

At this time a large group of people were seemingly baiting us into initiating on them in the town, sending in people to ask for things etc.

I was acting as a radioman at the time when everyone was at the gate, when I heard an explosion and an eruption of gunfire.

Somehow people gained access to the roof after I had moved into the main building, and then fired down on the people inside which caused my death.

5 hours ago, Ke Ke said:

Clyde Boye POV: Really not much to it, OP and his allies showed up before to do their own thing, I was out of ear shot working on things w/in the base, they leave and one guy comes back making demands and starting problems so he goes and brings OP and other allies back and a firefight broke out.

There's a lot here to point out to Staff.

1. @EvanPVE posted in a report they're not even involved in and only posted a clip of an entire stream, so posting edited evidence and withholding evidence since they knew there was an entire stream they could've linked.

2. @Eagle posted two videos that are also both clips and not the entire situation. Odd to have one video that ends when the firefight is beginning but you have a video of another firefight that's 5 minutes long of you at the base. Please post your entire video instead of clipping the parts you think are important.

3. As seen in @RavenousRP's full stream, there was a lot more that happened before the firefight, which is all timestamped so I will add it below.

Reveal hidden contents

At 15:40, the guy in the red beret says "Here we fuckin' go".

At 16:20, he says he's new to the area, and five of them have their weapons out even though they came to talk about "business".

Guns are still out at 19:15 when red beret asks for someone to show his entire group where the pub is when they have more than enough support to go find it on their own.

22:33 RavenousRP acknowledges how on edge everyone is.

27:56 Again, they acknowledge how tense everyone is.

29:37 Another acknowledgement that they're being watched.

At 31:20 One of them spits on the guy in the white track suit.

At 32:22 One of them calls white track suit traitor for an event back with the Saviors.

At 33:03 A Black Rose asks Ravenous not to look around who is obviously scoping the area out. Ravenous tells him to calm down after, again, another acknowledgement at how tense everyone is.

34:30 Ravenous is, again, asked not to look around after already being asked not to and to go back to his group.

35:13 Ravenous is asked nicely, again, to go stand with his buddies.

35:23 Ravenous acknowledges another ally of his saying they're gonna go look for the pub on their own and then says "fuck them they are rude".

35:32 Someone in OP's group says "I won't do business with someone who supports child rapists".

35:59 One of them call's us "dumbasses looking over the wall" right outside our building.

36:21 Ravenous starts throwing wolf meat and a pelt at us w/ no rp reasoning. BadRP

36:25 One of them tells a Black Rose to "act like a normal person stop acting like a fucking animal". Shortly after, they tell us "This isn't a zoo exhibit" and insult us again w/ motherfucker.

36:42 One of them says "These people are gonna do something" and Ravenous responds "They can try"

36:47 They call us a "bunch of fucking pussies" while leaving our base.

36:53 You hear twice "You'll do fuckin' nothin" and then another one calls us queers. THEN they start talking about how they can light up our compound with the amount of grenades and flashbangs they have.

37:50 This is besides the point but Boris talks about selling slaves to Ravenous, a Nigerian soldier, and Ravenous has 0 reaction even though in the beginning of the stream, they tell someone don't use the "N" word because it's offensive to the black person(s) they have. More BadRP from Ravenous.

41:20 They're still acknowledging how on edge we are and take defensive positions in case something happens, to which nothing did. So they literally are doing the same thing we were doing at our base.

43:07 Again it's stated he doesn't do business with us because of Savior drama.

43:50 The guy doing the talking says he's "going to keep his nose out of their business". THEN he states that it might not last long because "they're big shit talkers". They continue to claim we talked shit about them, but from the video you can all clearly see we did not insult them or call them names. They were shit talking us and spitting on people. We never went after them, they came to OUR compound for a "business meeting".

44:19 The same guy doing the talking says "I have a feeling after our conversation they're going to leave but we're just going to follow them again". Then they start talking about the difference in how now they all have grenades and one of them starts bragging about killing a lot of people.

57:00 They talk about how they're going to strong-arm for nails.

1:18:50 They send Ravenous to our compound to ask for a spare backpack AFTER they talked shit to us and said they don't do business with people who support Saviors/child rapists.

1:19:40 Ravenous runs into 3 people who are talking about how they want to attack us. I also want to point out that the Liberian with the Ghillie Head Wrap on is the same individual who came by yesterday and was trying to go through our things after we asked him not to and said he'd be back with more people. Multiple people were online to confirm it. 

Shortly after the above time stamp, the guy with Ravenous says he knows where a mountain backpack is, which will carry planks in it, but Ravenous still chooses to come back to OUR compound because he wants one bigger. While RP'ing with the guy with the cowboy hat, Ravenous claims he is "nice" but was heard earlier in the video insulting us, throwing things at us, and was asked twice to not be looking around the compound and stay with his buddies. Why he came back makes 0 RP sense.

1:22:30 He comes to the Black Roses gate and asks for a bag after shit talking us.

1:24:00 He goes to Wolfpack and tells one of us Black Roses "stop pointing you gun at me" and then asks them for a bag. After being told no, he comes back in front of our compound when he could've just left and says "stop pointing your gun at me, stop fucking pointing your gun at me". A few moments go by and he keeps saying "You want to be like that" and then says, again "Stop aiming your gun at me" for the 4th time. Then he says "okay, okay, wait here" and radios to the OP and allies and says we're being hostile towards him. Please see that this is AFTER he has already came through once with his group and shit talked us, and then came back and told us 4 times to stop pointing our guns at him when HE was the one who came back after starting problems. You can clearly tell his tone of voice is hostile.

1:25:50 Ravenous accuses us of baiting him. Again, he came to OUR base. We didn't pursue him. 

1:27:00 Again, they start insulting us, calling us "pussies" and "queer bastards". Then one of them says "We're here to do business" AFTER they already said they weren't going to do business with us, continuing to come to our front gate and continue shit talking with "queer armbands".

1:28:20 The guy doing the talking says "the people down at the compound are nice you should go ask to borrow a bag" which, again, is after all the shit talking they did and claims that they were not going to do business with us because of the savior drama AND that they were keeping their nose out of our business. Then another insult about our neighbors who weren't even involved calling them "pussies". He continues on claiming he doesn't want problems and wants to end the shit talk and they were the only ones to do any shit talking.

1:29:30 He claims, again, he is here for business after telling us earlier that he wouldn't be, then claims we shit talked their guy when the only thing said to him was "Did I hurt your feelings".

1:40:00 Jumping through the ceiling but no injuries. More BadRP.

Though I do agree the grenade being thrown was out of line, I am pushing for a counter report for the following:

@RavenousRP: BadRP under 3.2/NVFL under 3.2/Baiting under 3.7 - He was asked twice to not look around, knew we were not fond of him or his company, threw a wolf steak and a belt at us, was talking shit to us, and still came back to the compound and demanded we "stop fucking aiming your guns at me" 4 times although he was the only individual present and was heavily outnumbered. At any point we could have initiated on him while he was alone but we chose not to.

@Eagle & All Allies: BadRP under 3.2/Baiting under 3.7/ - They came to OUR base for "business" and immediately decided not to do business with us because of Savior drama. One man spits on the white track suit man and all of them could be heard through the stream that they were well aware we were on edge and cautious. They then left our compound and continued talking shit to us when we had not provoked them once. They returned on the basis that guns were pointed at RavenousRP, that we were rude to him, and that they didn't want any problems and just wanted to do business - which is a lie seeing as there is video proof that they did not want to do business. As well, it is clearly heard in the video that no matter where any of us should move to, they are going to continue following us, which further proves they had every intention of starting problems with us. They also stated multiple times in game that we were "trying to bait them" which was horrible considering it 1. Borderline broke immersion and 2. They were the ones coming to us and being aggressive.

There is absolutely no reason for any of the OP's party to have returned to our base. They left on bad terms while insulting us and shit-talking after they had already stated they would not be doing business with us. We had every opportunity to initiate when they were trapped between our base and the outside wall, and we chose not to. We did not pursue them, we did not provoke them, and we did not taunt them. RavenousRP had no reason to return as he had access to a backpack big enough to carry planks via the guy in the cowboy hat. The OP and his party had no IC/RP reason to come back and talk more shit to us considering RavenousRP was the one who came back.

Okay once again you tried to be hostile and strong arm everyone we were the civilly talking I had friends within the camp and wanted to see the progress. I look around and you try strong arm me so I walk out not trying to cause a fuss because I want to actually roleplay rather then PvP. Once again when I get to the compound pulling out your guns aiming them saying what am I going to do. In both situations you can clearly see all you want me to do it pull out my gun to fight you. And you cannot say it’s NVFL you did not initiate all you did was pull guns and I walked away calmly. If you had initiated I would of put my hands up. In both occasions I was greeted with nothing but BadRp and TrollRp with you all laughing saying “don’t say that he could take it hostile that’s hostile” meaning initiation. I get you are all some army soldiers using cool call outs but you don’t need to try fight everyone when all some people want to do is role play.

Edited by RavenousRP

POV: Hanging out in Novaya when someone says he's going to go speak to the Wolfpack boys and asks if we'd like to join him. Me and a couple of dudes go with him up to the compound. G19 (I think) has a bit of a rant IC and then someone goes "Leave or be shot", as people are still reacting to the initiation a nade blows up in the middle of the group killing a couple and putting everyone else down to red health. Firefight breaks out and they get dumpstered. Good treasure.