Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 19:18
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 41 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
fitzy245

Trackir

I haven't been able to find anything anywhere about this. My Trackir used to work in dayz but now it messes up my control binds. If I put it on my inventory and other keybinds just quit working. When I try to bind a key it binds that key plus the Trackir xyz axis'. Don't know if anyone else uses it or has come across this problem...

hmmmmm maybe if I set all keybinds back to original it may work?  I tried to bind keys with my Trackir off, quit the game, started Trackir, re-launched the game and my Trackir opened my inventory and my inventory button didn't work. Info in Reddit doesn't really help either.

This may sound a little stupid but have you checked out any sites from a simple google search? I have no experience in this field so I'd be no help but what I'll do is take a look at some google searches for you and send you a private message with any useful things that I may find!

Posted (edited)

As someone who has a hard on for trackIr, I've been playing this game for 1 year and my track ir5 has had 0 luck working with DayzSA. It not just rots in my closet collecting dust 😭

If you find a way, lmk, but I don't think they're compatible (even tho its compatible with arma)

Edited by groovy cali

I know it used to work, waaayyyy back in the day. I have done some google searches and they aren't any help. I don't think it's working at all ATM.

I used to not be able to play without TrackIR...

Since returning to the community some weeks ago, with changes to controls IG I tried to use my trackIR again but found that (on the occasions I could get it to work) it felt weird and uncomfortable so now I have forced myself to get used to using LALT to look around and am now comfortable with that. Now I just use my trackIR for DCS as that is what I originally purchased it for.

4 hours ago, Conor said:

I used to not be able to play without TrackIR...

Since returning to the community some weeks ago, with changes to controls IG I tried to use my trackIR again but found that (on the occasions I could get it to work) it felt weird and uncomfortable so now I have forced myself to get used to using LALT to look around and am now comfortable with that. Now I just use my trackIR for DCS as that is what I originally purchased it for.

This, it /does/ work, but it doesn't work. It's clunky, snaps when u don't want to, and aiming down sights is damn near impossible with it. It's easier without it