Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 12:45
StewieRP

De Commandant is looking for eh lova... (Open Frequency)

Posted (edited)

*Emmanuel, exhausted and sleep deprived, finds his radio and makes a rash and hasty announcement to all the women of Chernarus*

*A thick African accent would come over the transmission, it would be clear he is quite drunk*

"How long has it been ah?... Jeeezuz.. Every time I try and find eh woman she is either a cannibal, mass murderer, or an innocent little fucka. Why can I not find anehone in between ah? Dey used to call me de Black Sun… Now I need eh moon and stars. It has been too fucking long man… If aneh woman is out dea listening, unless you want to eat me or kill me, come to de prison all de way south. If de lines are too long you will juz have to wait for your turn to audition. Becoming de woman of Emmanuel fooking Jacques will be de greatest honor you have eva received. Don waste my time ah? Hurry de fook up."

*Quite satisfied with his announcement, he lets off the PTT and finishes off the bottle of vodka.*

Edited by StewieRP

*she'd hear the familiar voice. Grumbling she'd grab her radio and respond* 

"Right says the one who stood staring me in the face saying he took pleasure in murdering innocent women and children. Says the one who stalked females and even kidnapped them. 

Goodluck Bud" 

*Genuinely confused, he picks up his radio, half asleep*

"What de fook are you talking about ah? Can you give one example of dis? No.. You talk lies through youa teeth to make up for de wrong you have done, and hope de oddas believe you. Do you not rememba de tings you carved onto my back hmm? You carved de word Prey right into my shoulda. I had to burn right ova dat so it was no longa showing. Even if I was dis person you are trying to claim I am, you tink talking ova dis radio makes you some big bad wolf ah? You are notting. Juz because you had to pleasa yourself wit taking me and torturing me, does not mean you have to make up deez lies. You fucking disguest me."

*Knowing the puppy pack won't do shit, he falls asleep once again hoping someone suitable is waiting for him at the gates in the morning.*

*Bobby laughs, picking up the radio*

"Greatest honor ever recieved huh?"

"Jesus you're something else, Maybe We will come visit the island instead."

*Bobby hangs up*

*Shock presses the PTT in disbelief*

” I think we need to have that talk Emmanuel “ 

*he realises the PTT and starts walking around looking for him*

*Emmanuel picks up his radio to thee sound of Bobby's voice*

"Jeeezuz.. What is dis? Anodda little boy hiding behind dis radio ah? Have I not already taught you to not talk shit in our last encounta? Clearly fooking not. I would've thought you'd learn to stop making idle threats by now.."

*Laughing and chuckling at the funny man, he goes back to his axe throwing*

*Fred clicks on his headset* 

"I do believe in my last interaction with you, we left you broken and helpless, with our name carved into your back, maybe you should stop hiding on your island and give us something useful to shoot at. Or will you be just like all the other "gangsters" I have fought and tuck your tail between your legs, pull your pants up from your knees and run like the little bitch that you are. I can't wait to see what dumbass excuse you have to do nothing this time, and what childs play of an insult you have for me" 

*He puts his headset down and looks at the guys, with the feeling of anticipation and eagerness he knew only came from the knowledge of a coming firefight*

*Just annoyed at this point he clicks the PTT*

"Jeeezuz maybe you should juz follow up on youa pussy friends threat and come do something, or shut de fook up. I tink de last time I met one of youa membas, I gunned him down in de field like da little fucking animal he is. Youa petty threats at sounding cute ova dis radio is getting old at dis point. You won't do shit you know? Maybe get off dis radio and come say dat shit to my face, or juz tell me whea your homeless shelter iz dat you sleep at night? Either way, I know neida of them will happen."

*PTT.*

"See you tonight. I am totally coming to the island to bring you a woman of immense beauty."

*PTT.*

*Excited for a fight, he presses the PTT*

"I'll be waiting mooda fooka."

*PTT*

*Hearing the familiar voices she'd chuckle to herself* 

Hey boys can I join in? Apparently carving things into his back just doesnt send the message across.

Posted (edited)

*Jack would have been Listening In, Finally deciding to Anwser, PTT*

Well Hello there Y'all Lovely Twat's, I belive I recognize your lovely Voice Missy... Better Be careful on what you say there SugarTits...

Isn't there other Battle's that you should be fighting, on what I've heard... Now there's no proper feud between us SO I suggest you do keep that... Haven't you guys like moved around, way too many times for being attacked...

Now for the other people here talking about coming down here, we all know how things will turn out one way or another.. Just saying

I'm a reasonable man, So I suggest on stop Talking a lot of bullshit and figure this thing out, or never the less if you want to send more innocent people to die for your cause that has no meaning then go a head...

Lovely Lovely...

*He Chuckles, Static*

Edited by Lemons

*Imrich holds down the PTT, He attempts to hide the pain in his voice as his accent is broadcasted over the radio* 

"Idiots, fighting for something that means nothing. Kurva, all of you are idiots. 'Threats' over radio mean nothing, and going to attack solves nothing. In the end, nothing. Youre idiot to believe otherwise. Fight over dirt in the water, it'll only slink to the bottom by the time you get it..."

*With that he drops the radio, then grabs his side. The pain shooting down his spine as his wishes Yelena would get back soon with the pain meds* 

*PTT*

"I was juz trying to find eh fucking lova until dez fuckas started talking shit, and started throwing idle threats at uz. If dey want to reinact World War fooking 1 and have uz slaughter them all, that is their fault now isnt it? When someone comes to oua home and starts shooting up de place, we will not fooking surrenda. Ay man, when all of dis shit is ova, and flesh-eating fuckas no longa want to bite our throats out, you should consida becoming a poet you know? You have a way wit words."

*Lets off the ptt and goes back to attaching smoke grenades to his vest*

*PTT.*

"I lived on that island a lot longer than you guys in the past. I know something I assure you you don't. Your walls are useless. See you soon.. You're presence is always welcome, Phoenyxx."

*PTT.*

*There is the voice of a annoyed and tired women.*

"Just let the boys fight it out phoenix"

*the radio cuts out*

Posted (edited)

Dumbfounded, Yelena stands there for a moment as she was heading back to Imrich's wounded being. Her jaw drops slightly as she is attempting to think she heard things wrong.

"Wait... Was that Phoenyxx...
Talking  of thee... of thee... carving into people's backs...?
On a... public frequency...?"

There is a very long pause. She is trying to believe what she just heard.

"Why would you do that?
Like...
W-why?"

Yelena is dumbstruck. Even her trying to spew out words seemed difficult from slight shock.

"You complain about moving...
About being caught into things...
But just admit to carve back...?"

Another large pause ensues.

"I miss something? 
I very confusion...

That like ask for the death wishes..."

Her face curls a little as if a 'what the fuck moment' trying to even understand what the hell is happening anymore. A small...

"Kurva..."

Is heard faintly before the radio cuts off.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*PTT*

"I am juz as confuzed as you are. Dez people complain about me trying to kidnap dem, and dey fooking wonda why... It is quite funny you know? Dez people are juz hypocrites."

*PTT*

Posted (edited)

* She'd shake her head before picking her radio up again*

He already told everyone and their mothers. 

This guy stalked me for hours the day that we found Charlie in the hosptial. He watched us take him back to the camp, told me he was going to end Charlies life because he seen how 'weak' he was.

He told me he was going to hurt you even, because you were another female around Yelena.

I made him come and talk to me on the railroad tracks just north of the camp. Where he openly admitted that he took pleasure in murdering women and children. He openly admitted to killing my friends and wanting to kill more.

He hurts innocent people.

Him. Hes not innocent.

* She'd pause *

I have no quarral with anyone but him, especially since he took it upon himself to send me a message by carving into an innocent mans back.

The carving i did, was his warning. That i spared his life when I should of ended it the moment he made threats against those around me and openly admitted to enjoying it.

I dealt him justice and gave him a final warning not to mess with people the way he had been.

* She'd sigh lightly before releasing the PTT and changing frequencies *

Edited by Phoenyxx

Posted (edited)

*There is laughter in the background*

"Neither are you phoenix, are any of us. But if someone carved shit into you. Well you would be man hunting for there head"

*The radio cuts out*

Edited by lunathecat

*PTT*

"Jeeezuz I don even want to respond you know? You get caught in eh fucking lie, and you turn into dis big pussy. You throw lies in my face, and hope de oddas believe you. Lying, is punishable by death in the Burundi Tribe. If it was dose days we would bury you to your neck in sand, and stone you for being an infidel.

You tink you are big and bad eh? Every time someone trows a pebble at youa doorstep you run and hide to a new location. I doubt any of you will even tink about coming and knocking on our doorstep, because instead of running, we will fooking mow you down like the pig you are. I believe you have a child, and you clearly have no intention of saving it. Stay at your home in Novaya, or all of dez lies of me being a child killa will come true, because if you come down hea and try to shoot at my bruddas, I will aim for de fooking stomach.

Dat is youa only warning. Take care of youa child. Or don't, it's all de same to uz."

*PTT*

Posted (edited)

*The crackle of fire can be heard after he hits the PTT* 

"who died and made you Judge, Jury,and executioner? admiring you carve people up. Those are poor pick  in words.

As i see it my dear, you are just all talk and no bite. so for your safety and  saving my  brain cells. place! scuttle back into your whole before you get hurt. 

*set the radio down laughing*

Edited by isaac lineheart

Posted (edited)

*Imrich takes a quick look at Yelena and grabs the Radio and presses down the PTT, his eyes are wide as the sudden realization hits him*

"Idiots the lot of you. Phoenyxx are you so ungrateful for the gift you have been granted. Are your instincts so foul as to make you swim 3 kilometers out with a Child?"

*He pauses for a moment, realizing just how threatening the situation really is*

"You are not only looking to kill yourself but the life of something much greater than yourself. Fool. 

Its clear very few people in that camp have ever truly liked me, cared for me or even wanted me around expectantly your lover. 

But listen now! This is not what you should be doing with A CHILD!!"

*His voice suddenly shows clear rage and he begins to scream, his entire being put into this message*

"DONT EVER WASTE THIS GIFT GRANTED TO YOU! DONT EVER MISS IT, NEVER NEGLECT IT EVEN BEFORE ITS HERE! YOU FOOL! YOU MONSTER! ITS POINTLESS FOR SUCH A WASTE! Do. Not. Take. For. Granted."

*He screams as he slams the Radio to the ground, his anger clearly startling Yelena*

Edited by FireDude

*PTT*

"Listen to your friend. Or don't. Justice is justice in my eyes. Wedda dat means killing you and youa baby, or killing all de people close to you. I guess dat is up to you."

*PTT*

Yelena frowns, clearly annoyed. She now shows the pissed of attitude that Phoenyxx shown her and Imrich many of times. Snatching the radio off of him, she is clearly very, very pissed off. Her chernarussian accent snaps.

"Are you...
Phoenyxx... Are you fucking serious right now!?

Someone take woman radio!
For fuck sake.

Are you just wanting man... woman or whoever to take baby?
To get sick pleasure you keep boast about?
Are you really that stupid?

I may not like kids but fuck me sideway...
You really fucking hit the... english term... gold this time?! 
Ano?

You went out of way, carrying baby. to get self killed!?
Are you really...
Are...
Fucking... 

You know what... 
I try... I really do... 
I try...

But either you are too fucking stupid enough to do shit and not prio... prioti...ri...tise? 
Ano prioritise importance...
To put hunt on you...
And admit on publically frequency...

You need friend.
That actually fucking put you in reality..."

Unable to stop herself Yelena then goes into her native tongue.

"Pro kurva sakra, chováš se, jako kdybychom na ni byli, když se zdá, že je to víc než její blízcí přátelé ... Jaký vtip!"

The radio cuts off with the pure anger just shown.

Spoiler

Translation:

For fuck sake, acting like we shit on her when it seem like care more than her close friends... What a joke!