Server time (UTC): 2021-03-02, 01:55
Sign in to follow this  
Mason

S2 Zelenogorsk Improper Execution Server time (UTC): 2019-07-11, 22:51

Server and location:  S2 Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):   Server time (UTC): 2019-07-11, 22:51

Your in game name:  Abioye Abebe

Names of allies involved:  @Joah @Andrew Jackson @Jorrdan @Reddd @Derv

Name of suspect/s: @OxeN

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):   None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:   So we all meet up in zelenogorsk after gearing up and we plan on heading to the toys base where we plan to see if we can gather any information on anything. Suddenly a bunch of people run into the camp and we walk out and start talking to eachother. All of a sudden they start yelling and telling us to put our hands up and we comply. They take us into the woods and start questioning us. They take my UN Plate Carrier and destroy it then tell me to get up and they execute me. I complied the entire time and I get executed. They didnt ask for rights on any of it and Im pretty sure earlier @Joah Said earlier in OOC chat that we do not give permission to Scar or Execute b

POV: i rock up to the toymakers base, and find these african fellows, we begin speaking to them in the field next to the base and notice that some of them were wearing UN gear, so we decided to initiate and interrogate them due to our characters backstories of hating the UN. they comply and we take them up the hill as seen in the video, we make a deal with them. I decided to execute the OP.

I'm willing to talk this out if OP is interested.

We Talked it out please close the report no further action needed

Hi

We will honor the wishes of closing this report and are glad that you managed to talk it out.

With the above said

/closed

Signed by @Phoenix, @Randy & @Xehara