Server time (UTC): 2021-02-25, 07:19
Sign in to follow this  
YungBrandonRP

Flaming?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: You state that I break rule number 1.1 & 1.2, how does me saying "I love seeing the boys mop these roleplayers" insulting anyone? How does it break rule 1.2 which states "Listen to what others have to say before expressing your opinion. Never put down people or their ideas, nit-pick, constantly criticize over little things, belittle, judge, demean or patronize. A series of seemingly trivial actions, added up over time, constitutes bullying. Treat people the same no matter their race, religion, gender, size, age, or country of origin" Who the hell am I bullying, criticizing, demeaning?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: This staff team is handing out points for any reason. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get these points off

What could you have done better?: Nothing

Hi @YungBrandonRP

A Separate Team of Staff have looked over your appeal and have come to the conclusion that the points were indeed justified for flame baiting.
You say the following "I love seeing the boys mop these roleplayers". I am confused as to how you believe that this wouldn't warrant points as it is literally a dig at anyone who you deem a "roleplayer" and that you are glad they got "mopped". 

I also don't seem to understand why you are digging at staff for handing out points. It is our job to follow protocol when it comes to reported posts and as you can see 2 separate teams of staff now discussed this and deemed this flame baiting. 

In the future, please try to be more respectful towards players that have a different RP style as yourself. It is the least we ask, to be respectful to one another.

/Appeal denied, Points remain

Signed by @Phoenix, @Randy & @Voodoo