Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 08:33
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

S1 Bash No Time to Comply

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Bash 

Approximate time and date of the incident [09-07-2019] 22:00 - 01:00 [10-07-2019]

Your in game name: Viktor Bogdan.

Names of allies involved: Zacski Popov. @RavenousRP

Name of suspect/s: Some Bloke called @Elijah Johnson messaged me. 

Additional evidence? @RavenousRP Twitch Video 

Detailed description of the events: I was dying from dehydration, I shot to tell the boys where I was. I didn't know @RavenousRP was in the barrack. Some guy comes up and tells us to put our hands up and I put one up then the guy saids both hands. I go to put my other hand up and got shot within 3 seconds. I already had one hand up so I couldn't do anything to him as he was right in front of me. 

Edited by FalkRP

My pov : I was at bash chilling when i saw falk run up to me needing a drink i start to force him drink, random guys come out of the woods telling us to put our hands up without even interacting. May i also add a bunch of potius members were in my chat literally minutes before and after killing these guys we see there arm bands on there body.

00:24:10 he saids i know who robbed that guy my group. Not only this but i have had them in my chat the whole day 

Hit Logs:

01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.19875 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.19875 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.1424 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.1424 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 1.96805 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 1.99224 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 1.99224 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.2684 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.2684 meters 
01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.44265 meters 
01:33:53 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.55881 meters
01:35:07 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 3.7768 meters 
01:35:07 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 3.7753 meters 
01:35:07 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 3.77545 meters 
01:35:07 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 3.77545 meters 
01:35:07 | Player "Alexander Briky" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 3.78328 meters 
01:35:07 | Player "Alexander Briky" hit by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 3.78328 meters 
01:35:08 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 3.88518 meters 
01:35:08 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 4.19387 meters 
01:35:08 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 4.2816 meters 
01:35:08 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 4.54438 meters 
01:35:08 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 4.54438 meters 

Kill Logs:

01:33:52 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gary Lancet" with M4-A1 from 2.1424 meters 
01:35:07 | Player "Gary Lancet" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alexander Briky" with KA-M from 3.7753 meters 

Connection Logs:

00:50:11 | Player "Viktor Bogdan" is connected
-Died-

00:51:27 | Player "Gary Lancet" is connected
-Died-

00:50:42 | Player "Zacski Popov" is connected
01:00:33 | Player "Zacski Popov" has been disconnected
01:03:28 | Player "Zacski Popov" is connected
02:41:30 | Player "Zacski Popov" has been disconnected

00:50:50 | Player "Alexander Briky" is connected
02:38:35 | Player "Alexander Briky" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@FalkRP - Viktor Bogdan | POSTED

@RavenousRP - Zacski Popov | POSTED

@MrPanda - Alexander Briky | POSTED

@Elijah Johnson - Gary Lancet | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Posted (edited)

Gary Lancet POV : Return to northwest after NLR expires still have allies in the area that were aware of our fire fight so knowledge was obtained from them, head into ATC loot some weaponry that left . All the bodies are cut up and link up with allies in the area we hear shots towards Northwest tents and investigate see they are well armed and we need equipment for our comrades we track them to bash where I see two of them in the tree’s. I watch one of two enter the barracks on the north western side, I move up to the other one adjacent from it and see a guy run over  after a few seconds and then starts receiving water from other guy.

I take advantage of the situation and run up to them hold them up repeatable tell them to put there hands up over 13 seconds Ravenous puts his hands up and falk puts one up even though I repeatably tell him to put his “HANDS UP” indicating plural!!  (This is two not one) I then give him three more seconds and count down in the video it shows I shit him on 1 but I believe that is video lag ,you can do the scroll wheel emote 4 times in 16 seconds.

He doesn’t do it so I shoot him order ravenous in the barracks into the bathroom he goes in faces the wall ask him to drop his hands after he explains he can’t do it with one hand he drops his hands I get rushed by two guys I fire and die video shows events that unfolded afterwards.

I’m interested to know how they knew I was in that particular barracks and that bathroom .

33.05 on ravenous twitch video he talks “I’m in the barracks” but no symbol comes up IG for him talking when we are required to double mike when other are in the area to mimic radio when an ally of mine is just outside in the area 

Edited by Elijah Johnson
Grammar editing

Posted (edited)

Well my boy @FalkRP was traveling with us and he said he was dying of dehydration so i ran back to give him water. Found some guy robbing @RavenousRP in the bath room of a barrack and killed him. After i killed the guy that was robbing @RavenousRP someone ran in and killed me.

Edited by MrPanda

@Elijah Johnson Can you please provide the name of the ally that was in the area. Thanks

Posted (edited)

My POV: was running back to the airfield from Vybor,  I see a man in the middle of the airfield running towards atc I start following him but he passes my group so I do not proceed to follow but to regroup as a team, once we are regrouped @Elijah Johnsonhas already made his way up to bash and spots the guy I told him about through radio, by the time we get there he has already initiated I sit in a bush while this all goes down and re position behind the barracks I then see a bunch of men skip all the barracks and run directly into that one and open fire, so I run and start opening fire on them I kill one and badly wound one before getting killed  

Edited by Moscow

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Elijah Johnson said:

Return to northwest after NLR expires.

Can I request a gamemaster to check this please.

21 hours ago, Elijah Johnson said:

Tell them to put there hands up over 13 seconds Ravenous puts his hands up and falk puts one up even though I repeatably tell him to put his “HANDS UP” indicating plural!!  (This is two not one)

You told us to put our hands up. I put my hands up. Never have I seen anyone be killed for putting 1 hand up. You count to 2 and shoot me when I was trying to put both hands up after you told me. 

18 hours ago, Moscow said:

I then see a bunch of men skip all the barracks and run directly into that one and open fire, so I run and start opening fire on them I kill one and badly wound one before getting killed

You saw a group of men run into barrack and heard shots were fired and you proceed to run into the same barrack where you saw the group of men basically killing your friend and you kill one.

I would like to staff look into NVFL as well because there was 3 people inside at this time and this was a clear suicide mission.

Edited by FalkRP

@FalkRP wasn’t really a suicide mission was in comms we all rushed the compound but the rest took longer to get there so icLY I thought we’d all be there at the same time to take over because we saw 2 go in and there was 3 of us outside so it seemed like a easy fight to rescue are group member 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Moscow said:

@FalkRP wasn’t really a suicide mission was in comms we all rushed the compound.

So if you were in comms, and right beside the barrack why did I not hear you talk in game? because from ravs stream you didn't talk.

I would like staff to look into metagaming. 

9 minutes ago, Moscow said:

so icLY I thought we’d all be there at the same time to take over because we saw 2 go in and there was 3 of us outside so it seemed like a easy fight to rescue are group member

Ok you saw two but you were the only one to run in. So that was a suicide mission. again NVFL.

Edited by FalkRP

@FalkRP did talk in game chat please increase voice volume in game thank you and still not a suicide mission icLY my character knew my squad was very close or already inside so I ran in and saw 2 hostiles so i opened fire 

miles mclintok pov: we were tailing these guys for awhile and eventually we found them in northern most bash barracks, so elijah initiates and me and keeeru initiate on some other guy. next thing i know moscow and lancer are dead so i immediately go and kill the dude that killed moscow. meanwhile the guy me and keeru initiated on kills keeru so i take a position behind the barracks the remaining guys are camping in and get flanked by the guy that killed keeru

This can also happen in real life miss communication and a man falls or even miss judgment 

1 minute ago, Moscow said:

@FalkRP did talk in game chat please increase voice volume in game thank

I had no time to comply and I was killed. 

2 minutes ago, Moscow said:

icLY my character knew my squad was very close or already inside so I ran in and saw 2 hostiles so i opened fire 

Yes you new your boys were close. But they didnt rush it and you did. That is one of my other issues that is a clear NVFL. 

@FalkRPI don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say but it’s okay we will let the admins decide 

I think that's enough back and forth from both sides for now. Thank you for answering my questions.

4 minutes ago, Moscow said:

@FalkRPI don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say but it’s okay we will let the admins decide 

As he said let the admins decide this has gotten petty and pathetic we happily await the verdict and accept all consequences if any that comes with it we will not reply again unless admins request thanks for your time

Verdict

@Elijah Johnson - Ruleplay - Guilty

Explanation

@Elijah Johnson, after initiating on the two, you ask them to put both hands up. Keeping in mind that @FalkRP had already surrendered by putting a hand up and was not a threat to you. He had no gun drawn or was attempting to fight back. You gave him another chance to put both hands up, which didn't seem like sufficient enough time for him to 

Ruleplay is using the rules to your advantage. In this instance, to use execution rights on your hostage. Although you had the rights to execute him as he failed to follow your demands, he definitely was not posing a threat to you and was surrendering. Whether he has one or two hands up to surrender doesn't matter as long as he is indeed surrendering. 

You decided to execute him, ending all the RP and story progression that could've developed from this situation.

In the future, please be more aware of when to execute a complying hostage, possibly giving them a little more time to follow demands. Let this be a lesson learnt so it doesn't repeat itself.

With the above said, the following applies

Outcome

@Elijah Johnson - Ruleplay - 5 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Phoenix, @Xehara & @Voodoo