Server and location:  S1 KOS NW Air Field 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Last night

Your in game name: Zacski Popov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: No idea Logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

02:46:32

Detailed description of the events: I was running in northwest airfield when i randomly get fired upon, upon this someone comes in my stream an hour later saying how he gained defenders rights because apparently we robbed 2 people and his friends had "defenders rights". The only conflict i had was in Novya and everyone in that situation died. i robbed no one and just got straight up shot. Not only that i also changed clothes since Novya so i'd love to know how the people who shot me knew it was me and randomly start opening fire on me.

https://gyazo.com/a88aeec1e320bbcc4cd037fc909622ee

Here you see "someone had defenders rights so we shot too" KOS

Not only that someone told me OOC'ly it was jordan from the mafia so it could of been mafia shooting me as they would of had rights however this is also false as i spoke with jordan and he said he logged out and he was the only one there.

https://gyazo.com/6f087efae325a0af1b5c96465028c834

Edited by RavenousRP

Posted (edited)

Tony POV- As I was in Novaya during the attack and happened to get killed, but a few of our men had survived and had continuously said where you guys were and relying information I eventually made my way up to the Airfield over an hour after but not longer than two, the logs will show.  I had an admin confirm saying I would still have defender rights because we still had people alive.  I was not watching the stream or anything but as I got to the airfield one guy came up to me and said there were cherno russians on the airfield harassing saying your name, so I knew it was you.  I then wasn't confident in only myself engaging so I continued on my own, until I met up with The Corporation who had guys engaged with them and I had explained the situation and they wanted to help kill them, so we headed towards the tents where the shooting was and one of the corp boys confirmed what you were wearing and I saw you and took my chance to kill you with a M1A Scoom.  The rest is history where I killed two of you and continued with leaving the airfield and dying later.

Edited by Spikey

Hit Logs:

23:41:06 | Player "Zacski Popov" hit by Player "Tony LaVonne" with M1A SOCOM from 118.996 meters 
23:41:15 | Player "Zacski Popov" hit by Player "Finian O Sullivan" with VSD from 143.664 meters 
23:41:15 | Player "Zacski Popov" hit by Player "Finian O Sullivan" with VSD from 143.664 meters 

Kill Logs:

23:41:15 | Player "Zacski Popov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Finian O Sullivan" with VSD from 143.664 meters 

Connection Logs:

23:07:12 | Player "Zacski Popov" is connected
-Died-

23:05:27 | Player "Tony LaVonne" is connected
00:12:47 | Player "Tony LaVonne" has been disconnected

23:04:07 | Player "Finian O Sullivan" is connected
00:01:56 | Player "Finian O Sullivan" has been disconnected
00:05:19 | Player "Finian O Sullivan" is connected
00:40:31 | Player "Finian O Sullivan" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@RavenousRP - Zacski Popov | POSTED

@Spikey - Tony LaVonne | POSTED

@Unnxmed - Finian O Sullivan | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Posted (edited)

Me and my squad were on the airfield for about an hour or two before this event occurred. We had initiated on two separate guys in the tent area to the North maybe an hour before. One in a full red tracksuit who went by Elliot and the other guy in full black civi clothing whose name I forget.

Shortly after moving into the ATC, I heard shots in the East so I broke away from my group who continued to hold up in the ATC, to go do some recon, when they were approached by Spikey's group. I however didn't know this at the time as I was already across the airfield following the shots I had heard.

Whilst running through an open field just outside the borders of NWAF I spotted a group of 3 people running into the airfield from the East who immediately started firing shots at infected. I noticed one of them was wearing a green armband, which I know ICly as what the Muslims tend to identify themselves as, and presumed they were the origin of the shots I had heard to the East as before moving onto the airfield a squad member and I spotted a man with a green armband outside Grishino presumably executing someone.

I followed the group of 3 for about 10-15 minutes before meeting up with my squad. I told my squad ICly that these guys were Muslims because of the member I spotted who was wearing a green armband. That is knowledge I know in character.

I moved up on the Eastern side with my weapon drawn watching Ravenous and his group slowly moving North towards the tents.

Was told over communications to keep an eye on them and that as soon as Spikey was ready, we were going to initiate on the group.

20 hours ago, Spikey said:

I then wasn't confident in only myself engaging so I continued on my own, until I met up with The Corporation

I am with the Corporation. I open fired on the group after Spikey did. Just so happened I got the kill shot.

20 hours ago, Spikey said:

So we headed towards the tents where the shooting was and one of the corp boys confirmed what you were wearing and I saw you and took my chance to kill you with a M1A Scoom.

I had full view of the OP when Spikey took the first shot. Ravenous ran around in a circle, took out his weapon and I dropped him as you can see in his video evidence.

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

Rule 4.2 states in reference to DEFENDER RIGHTS that defender rights can be shared with anyone you recently role played with. As a result of us meeting Spikey's group before initiating on the OP, according to this rule, we gain defender rights upon an initiation from Spikey.

Spikey initiated the firefight whilst our group was role playing with him. This in turn gave us defender rights (See above quote) when Ravenous' group decided to return fire.

Edited by Unnxmed
Slight confusion in grammar and phrasing. Not enough explanation.

Gary Lancet POV: We’d been at the airfield for some time we headed over to ATC where we surveyed the area one of us runs over towards some shots at Vybor see if he sees anything from southern barracks he tells us there’s several armed guys in the field and ones wearing a green armband no idea what group that was. I then run over to barracks south west to link up with our scout but am then told their heading north on the western side so I go to link up with my squad after being in the wrong place  I’m about 100-150metres behind they meet some guy tells them they killed/attacked his friend and are hunting them he takes a shot on someone and the firefight breaks out one of my guys says he’s being shot over the radio so i headshot someone with blue jeans and tan top who firing at him in the central grass verge on the airstrip he dies and I just watch for the rest of it as smoke grenades and confusion takes place we then move stop ATC where we were engaged by some unknown force I was KOS’ed here not sure who or what group it was but we had no prior contact verbal or visual with them could have been there allies I don’t know end of POV

9 hours ago, Spikey said:

Tony POV- As I was in Novaya during the attack and happened to get killed, but a few of our men had survived and had continuously said where you guys were and relying information I eventually made my way up to the Airfield over an hour after but not longer than two, the logs will show.  I had an admin confirm saying I would still have defender rights because we still had people alive.  I was not watching the stream or anything but as I got to the airfield one guy came up to me and said there were cherno russians on the airfield harassing saying your name, so I knew it was you.  I then wasn't confident in only myself engaging so I continued on my own, until I met up with The Corporation who had guys engaged with them and I had explained the situation and they wanted to help kill them, so we headed towards the tents where the shooting was and one of the corp boys confirmed what you were wearing and I saw you and took my chance to kill you with a M1A Scoom.  The rest is history where I killed two of you and continued with leaving the airfield and dying later.

Did you initiate on the airfield?

16 hours ago, Elijah Johnson said:

Gary Lancet POV: We’d been at the airfield for some time we headed over to ATC where we surveyed the area one of us runs over towards some shots at Vybor see if he sees anything from southern barracks he tells us there’s several armed guys in the field and ones wearing a green armband no idea what group that was. I then run over to barracks south west to link up with our scout but am then told their heading north on the western side so I go to link up with my squad after being in the wrong place  I’m about 100-150metres behind they meet some guy tells them they killed/attacked his friend and are hunting them he takes a shot on someone and the firefight breaks out one of my guys says he’s being shot over the radio so i headshot someone with blue jeans and tan top who firing at him in the central grass verge on the airstrip he dies and I just watch for the rest of it as smoke grenades and confusion takes place we then move stop ATC where we were engaged by some unknown force I was KOS’ed here not sure who or what group it was but we had no prior contact verbal or visual with them could have been there allies I don’t know end of POV

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

Kevin Williams POV: I was with my squad and linked up at northwest airfield we meet these two people and we rp chat for about 5 mins i told them that i need to go because there was Muslims roaming the airfield and that we were going to initiate on them they asked me if they could come tag along because one of them were robbed by them less then a hour ago and wanted to get payback so i agreed and allowed him to go with us.He notices and recognizes one of them and wants to shot him.Keep in mind he has defender rights still so i gave him my socom to shoot him and he shoot him in the back after that i run up to the right and get shoot in the vest and had to take cover during the whole firefight

11 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Did you initiate on the airfield?

I didn't need to as I had defender rights from a previous gun fight about an hour before!

@Unnxmed how did you gain defence rights when @Spikey didnt initiate (as he didnt need to due to a past situation) and the OP never fired a shot?

@RavenousRP who was running with you in the video?

Honestly man i don't know i'll try to find out tho

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

@RavenousRP who was running with you in the video?

that would be me, want my pov?

7 minutes ago, Helix said:

that would be me, want my pov?

please give us a full and detailed PoV including what happened after the OP's death

So as stated by the others and shown in the video we were running around with a few of our boys on the airfield when we spotted the 4-5 guys behind us then they take position and open fire ravenous dies and i somehow dont get hit and make it to the tents where i turn around return a few shots im fairly sure not hitting anyone and then run away through the trees and around the airfield to the south where i regroup with another group of our boys.

10 minutes ago, Helix said:

So as stated by the others and shown in the video we were running around with a few of our boys on the airfield when we spotted the 4-5 guys behind us then they take position and open fire ravenous dies and i somehow dont get hit and make it to the tents where i turn around return a few shots im fairly sure not hitting anyone and then run away through the trees and around the airfield to the south where i regroup with another group of our boys.

when you returned fire was it after the OP was killed?

Just now, Voodoo said:

when you returned fire was it after the OP was killed?

Yes about 30-40 seconds after

I have spoke to the accused and have come to an understanding. I would like this report to be closed.

Staff have reviewed this report and are happy to close by the OP's request

@Unnxmed never fire on anyone unless you have valid rights to do so

/closed

signed: @Voodoo @Randy