Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 12:48
Q-ChilliDivision

hey there

*transmission starts, you can hear a strong wind in the backround and a woodpecker knocking on a tree*

Ahoj there people on the island *static* i dont know what kind of people you are but maybe you want to trade something. *static*

I will stay in this area for a bit *static* before i move on. *static*  give me a call *static*

*transmission ends*

*PTT presses down* 

*Murdock hears an old man with what seems to have throat issues.  As he has many doctor friends he feels obliged to respond*

"Hello, I'm Murdock.  We are just normal people who help the troubled."  *The radio cuts off just as Jack defibrillates Pumpkin again.*

*PTT presses down*  "Come over whenever suites you, say Murdock sent you.  Just announce yourself at the front gate and if I'm not there someone will let you in."

*PTT releases again*

*transmission starts and you hear walker noises in the backround*

*Static* i will come mr. murdock *static* my name is Sergey *static*

*transmission end*

**Khandra hears Murdoc's voice over the radio and shakes her head at his statement about them being innocent.**

Just normal people? You lock people up for no reason...and you hurt them.

What you mean you only help people? You cut my cheek personally, Murdoc.

**She sighs and drops the radio**

*transmission starts but with hard static all the time*

ahoj *static* cant say *static* dont know *static* maybe *static* 

*transmission ends abrupt* 

*Murdock, in shock pushes down the ptt*

"Excuse me Khandra, no need for blatant lies. I never hurt anyone... ever.  You attacked me with a knife, and sliced my face.  Stop spreading lies just to get attention kiddo.  Go get someone to read you a story or something."

*He pauses*

"Sergey, what's your location? I don't care whos listening."

*Releases ptt*

* A waspy voice with an untraceable Slavic accent perhaps familiar to some would be heard over the radio; *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Khan'dara, still talking to trees and imaginary cats eh? Perhaps you should hold your tongue, for it is not known to be so competent."

"Murdock, I will speak to you in person at some point, but I suggest you be more diligent when letting people into our home, ano?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The radio would cut. *

*Transmission starts*

*Sergey speaks with a drunken voice*

ahoj, im in a house near the island *static* i come *static* needed rest *static*

*transmission end*