Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:12
Sign in to follow this  
DerpyW

Knights Templar (Recruitment: Active)

Hello DerpyW,

Unfortunately we do not allow WIP groups and as you have stated your group lore is not complete. Once you have completed the groups lore you can request it to be unarchived. Should you have any questions/queries feel free to PM me.

Kind Regards,
Saunders & DayzRP Staff Team

//Unarchived You will have 24 hours to update the thread

Please do this the bounty hunters never went through with this and I really want this to exist. 😂

22 minutes ago, GalloWB said:

Please do this the bounty hunters never went through with this and I really want this to exist. 😂

All we need is 5 members and then I think we should get approved

1 hour ago, DerpyW said:

All we need is 5 members and then I think we should get approved

There was once a group called bounty hunters that wanted to do this exact thing but never did

Good Luck, Did you decide not to usr anything i sent you on discord??

A lot of stuff I'll most likely use once I get the members, mainly just because a lot of more interesting sections can't be made until we start acting as a group in-game. I couldn't use the backstory though cause it conflicts with Deus and I's characters. 

I wish you god speed in your journey of faith but would question the use of such extremism in the lords name. I would welcome you to my office on Prison Island for a discussion on your methods. 

God be with you.

Father David.

Pastor of Prison Island

Knight Forrest reporting for duty!! Deus Vult and may the wrath of the Almighty smite all those who would slander his name!

Glad to see you fixed all of the issues you had before it was archived. Just get those roster numbers up, make some fun and enjoyable RP for others so that you get some good group feedback and you will hopefully have the group approved by admins!

Good luck fellas 😃 

Posted (edited)

This group sounds like fun! Good luck! 🙂

23 hours ago, andysuter said:

I would welcome you to my office on Prison Island for a discussion on your methods.  

@DerpyW Don't go to that prison, they will gas you, electrocute you, put you in the cell next to Peter West (and allow him to bully you)... I cannot even continue! XD! (though I never met David).

Edited by William89

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, William89 said:

This group sounds like fun! Good luck! 🙂

@DerpyW Don't go to that prison, they will gas you, electrocute you, put you in the cell next to Peter West (and allow him to bully you)... I cannot even continue! XD! (though I never met David).

We heard IG a month or so ago there was an unofficial group using the name templars using black armbands with the gold cross. Not sure if it’s the same group but we could never find them in game.

@William89

Im a man of God, I just keep bad company. You tend to get used to the screams and smell of burning flesh after a while. However, I am tired of finding human fingers and toes in the garbage bins. 

Edited by andysuter

1 minute ago, andysuter said:

We heard IG a month or so ago there was an unofficial group using the name templars using black armbands with the gold cross. Not sure if it’s the same group but we could never find them in game.

We are not the same group of people.

2 minutes ago, andysuter said:

Im a man of God, I just keep bad company. You tend to get used to the screams after a while.

In dark times we must associate with those we would usually not, as long as you keep your faith held above all.

Blessings of God upon you.

8 hours ago, Deus said:

We are not the same group of people.

In dark times we must associate with those we would usually not, as long as you keep your faith held above all.

Blessings of God upon you.

Well said, friend.

19 hours ago, andysuter said:

@William89

Im a man of God, I just keep bad company. You tend to get used to the screams and smell of burning flesh after a while. However, I am tired of finding human fingers and toes in the garbage bins. 

That would be me 😉 

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

That would be me 😉 

I knew it wasn’t just a rumour!. We looked for a few days to find any trace of you as we wanted to hook up with you. Ive joined the prison now as you know.

Hope this group gets the members it needs but doesn’t become just another pvp group. Like the muslim extremist group, it has some real RP opportunities for both hostile and non hostile RP.

How much I love this group idea guys, looks amazing!

Brilliant. Wish you the best of luck with this. 

8 hours ago, andysuter said:

I knew it wasn’t just a rumour!. We looked for a few days to find any trace of you as we wanted to hook up with you. Ive joined the prison now as you know.

Hope this group gets the members it needs but doesn’t become just another pvp group. Like the muslim extremist group, it has some real RP opportunities for both hostile and non hostile RP.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to give the idea its justice. I see the potential this group has and I like the idea of a lot of non-hostile RP. Diplomatic missions, trades, etc. There's so much to do with a group like this and I wanna do it right.

Deus vult brothers, may we succeed on the crusade! Make sure not to sack Constantinople this time. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Uranium said:

Deus vult brothers, may we succeed on the crusade! Make sure not to sack Constantinople this time. 🙂

IF they sack Constantinople I'll sic the ghost of Constantine the XI on them.

Good luck.

It's been over a week since you've been unarchived, and you've failed to reach the minimum requirement of 5 members. As such this group will be archived. Feel free to message a mod+ after 30 days to have it unarchived again.