Server time (UTC): 2019-11-23, 02:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Worldclass

S1 NWA Meta Gaming

Server and location: S1 North West Airfield 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7/9/19 about 9pm central (Logs will show)

Your in game name: Kevin William

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: (Unknown, logs will show)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Unknown

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Photos will be posted below.

Detailed description of the events:Was watching the stream while playing league and have wondered why this guy was back up at airfield after he was killed so i tuned in and noticed he was talking with someone in his chat about them giving him a gun without meeting up ic in anyway.

Calling in @RavenousRP for his full and detailed POV.

Posted (edited)

I would like to first start off by saying how does this report still up when he is not even involved nor does it even effect him in anyway.

My POV : I get a discord message saying i just woke up and i'm on airfield i reply saying me too i'm by ATC, I then see in my chat (another third party communication used to communicate IC'ly such as you would with discord/steam) to locate them as it was taken IC'LY. I had a radio and i used this to communicate with her, however from my understanding of rule 3.6 i did not need to double mic as there was no one around me.

I would also like to state i have interacted with the girl before on my character and had have had communication to her.

Edited by RavenousRP

21 hours ago, RavenousRP said:

I would like to first start off by saying how does this report still up when he is not even involved nor does it even effect him in anyway.

My POV : I get a discord message saying i just woke up and i'm on airfield i reply saying me too i'm by ATC, I then see in my chat (another third party communication used to communicate IC'ly such as you would with discord/steam) to locate them as it was taken IC'LY. I had a radio and i used this to communicate with her, however from my understanding of rule 3.6 i did not need to double mic as there was no one around me.

I would also like to state i have interacted with the girl before on my character and had have had communication to her.

Just to clear this up would you be able to show up the discord message sent to you ICly and could you let us know who it was that contacted you

@RavenousRP when do you think you can post the messages you apparently sent to your friend through steam or discord because if you can show proof of it i will instantly drop the report but if you cant i will keep this report up

On 7/10/2019 at 7:03 PM, RavenousRP said:

in the sentence you stated , I then see in my chat (another third party communication used to communicate IC'ly such as you would with discord/steam) to locate them as it was taken IC'LY. which other 3rd party communication did you use besides steam/discord because your twitch chat is not considered ic in any way

I would like to drop the report i have come to a conclusion with the other party and we have settled things sorry to waste your time

A Team of Staff Members have reviewed the report.

We are glad that you both were able to come to an agreement and talk it out. With that said we will honor the OPs request and close the report. If this report continued @RavenousRP would have been found guilty of Metagaming.

//Closed

Signed by: @Voodoo, @Derek Steel, & @Randy