Server time (UTC): 2021-03-08, 02:55
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Wilde

S1 Zub Camp Griefing 7/9/2019

Server and location: S1 Between Zub and Vyshnoye 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): A couple hours ago? (Logs will show)

Your in game name: Dennis Colson

Names of allies involved: @Will @FknSnow 

Name of suspect/s: (Unknown, logs will show)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Unknown

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Photos will be posted below.

Detailed description of the events: Last night we had two little blue tents, and two barrels outside. The red one wasnt touched, the other one next to it , the supplies were taken, the rest were dumped on the floor and the barrel was taken because we can not find it. The tents were also taken(Small ones) and the items inside were dumped same with the barrel.

evidence1.jpg

evidence2.jpg

evidence3.jpg

@Nick Wilde can you give an estimated timeframe for us and can you tell us if any fences etc. were destroyed

@Voodoo I'm really not sure. I posted the report about 15ish minutes after I saw the things missing in my base. I'm not sure when this happened because soon after I saw it the server restarted/crashed so Its a good thing I took a photo or the evidence would be gone. As for the fences, no. They jumped in the base, took the stuff they wanted - dropped the things in the tents/barrel/ and took those and jumped out. No Fences were broken though. Im sorry, I really have no Idea as when this happened because when I got it it was just like that.

The staff team discussing this report have come to the conclusion that we do not see this instance as griefing. No walls were broken as you stated, and the amount of items left on the ground seems very minimal in order to call it griefing. This to us seems like a simple robbery, not a malicious intent to destroy something playerbuilt.

That being said, we will not pursue this report further.

Discussed and signed by @Voodoo, @Samti & @Phoenix with notes.