Server time (UTC): 2021-03-05, 13:00
Sign in to follow this  
Ghast

S1: Invalid KoS Mogilevka - 09.07.2019

Server and location: S1 Camp Eden & Novaya

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 09.07.2019 : 16:50 (as accurate as possible at least)

Your in game name: Alexei Ghastov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I walked down to Mogilevka, asked if anyone was there, no reply. As I turn to leave I get shot by a suppressed weapon. After taking cover from Shooter A, I  quickly get killed by Shooter B.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Calling in killers @Ghostbacsi and @Anatoly North

No, you must post your description of what happened here.

Sorry for late replying, Iam here now, so, we were in a Cannibal base found a lot of human flesh, I was in the nearby house, I finished him, i heard somebody who was talking to my friend but I didnt hear any responding, so I have taken a shoot on the guy and he died. As you can see on the video he had a weapon in his hand, btw@MoonRose told him he said "Drop your weapon" and nothing happened!

Edited by Anatoly North
fixing

I said: "Drop your weapon", but he didn't respond to my order. That's why my friend shot him. Also he made me frustrated because of his morale and the offensive language.(He said: Brain damage, piece of shit, retard...etc.) (Also Hy there! ? , sorry for the late respond)

Hi! @Roland.

My friends sent me up to the hill to scout the ao, when I noticed the guy I could see a weapon in his hand I was scared about he is a cannibal and he spoted my teammates .But in the video i noticed he had no weapon in his hand. And I didn't kill him. I shot an alarm on his leg but i was not aiming on his leg it was accidental he was moved into my shoot

Edited by Ghostbacsi

As you can Imagine Alexei was very distraught after being shot and nearly killed when he showed no hostile intent.
Of course being shot, bleeding and seeing armed men not talking to him (at least that I heard), he would be angry, scared and confused as shown in the clip.
Actually equipping the rifle after being attacked does not show hostile intent, merely a desire for self preservation.

@Anatoly North @Ghostbacsi @MoonRose It doesn't seem like you guys understand the very basics of our rules, despite going through the whitelist just a few days ago. You can't just kill someone because you say "drop your weapon" and nothing happens. There has to be an unambiguous initiation made and it is your job to make sure that the other person hears it. And even then, since you're not a part of an approved group, you don't share kill rights if it's only one of you who initiated - only the person who did has those.

All 3 of you will have your whitelists revoked.

@Ghostbacsi and @Anatoly North - Invalid kill (on sight) - 7 days ban, 10 points