Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2021-03-03, 02:00
Sign in to follow this  
ShroudKN

BadRP/Possible ghosting S1

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1 Novaya Industrial complex

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4:00 - 4:50 7/9/2019

Your in game name: Micheal Lovington

Names of allies involved: Jaysh Allah

Name of suspect/s: @Hunter/Wolfpack

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Y0igkzPlc&feature=youtu.be 

 

Detailed description of the events: So me and the boys go up and initiate on Wolfpack's compound at Novaya after playing our usual pre-battle prayer song and immediately we go through about 20 minutes of just constant music spam and shit talk through Hunter's megaphone, now to be fair to him we were also talking shit so i personally have no problem with the shit talk, the Music spam on the other hand just didn't do anything but drown out anything that was being said on both sides, also the fact that he knowingly played a song that came out in 2019 just kind of baffles me and in my opinion falls under BadRP, and after looking over the VOD of the incident all you see them doing inside is dancing around while their friends and people they know are dropping outside, all the while with them saying things such as "Oh you didn't kill anyone" and the like.

The ghosting accusation i am not 100% sure on and would like to get logs pulled for anyone who may have swapped server to gain an advantageous position, considering that i had people on top of the apartment buildings in the south side of Novaya and not 5 minutes after he comes down we start getting shot from that same position, possibly just a coincidence but always better to check.

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think we're going to be enforcing album release days on the server and banning people for it. As much as I care for the immersion, that's a bit silly.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok so am i good in the future to play songs that came out post-apocalypse?

would love to play some suge by da baby

Edited by Shroud

Share this post


Link to post

@Roland I genuinely didn't know either that it was a 2019 song

 

If there is a complaint regarding the amount of songs that were played, I would have been fine having somebody contact me first in regards to that and I can reduce megaphone usage. @Shroud Apologies if you felt that was excessive. It was meant to be a message to you all in the form of songs such as "We are not gonna take it", a morale boost to us, psychological warfare to you all, etc. I also did not see your OOC messages as you can see from the highlight I posted.

I would have at least expected a message of sorts regarding that instead of immediately going to the forums in the reports.

 

EDIT: The Highlight is muted due to Twitch Copyright. Will see if there is a way to find it umuted so you can hear me literally say "Oh shit I didn't know that it was a 2019 song" etc.

Edited by Hunter
EDIT

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Shroud said:

Ok so am i good in the future to play songs that came out post-apocalypse?

would love to play some suge by da baby

That's fine. Just like Hunter I have absolutely no idea when these songs are released and I'm pretty certain majority of the community doesn't care either. It's just for fun.

Share this post


Link to post

Alright fair nuff then, this report can dropped

However in the future @Hunter i would appreciate if next time we are in a firefight you just don't meme around the whole time we are fighting and laughing as people you were with die outside, kinda just kills the vibe of the whole situation and after a while i just went with and forgot i was even in roleplay, felt like i was on a Rust Pub server.

Edited by Shroud

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Shroud said:

Alright fair nuff then, this report can dropped

However in the future @Hunter i would appreciate if next time we are in a firefight you just don't meme around the whole time we are fighting and laughing as people you were with die outside, kinda just kills the vibe of the whole situation and after a while i just went with and forgot i was even in roleplay.

It isn't meant to be memeing around. We are confident in our positions and feel safe to joke around and mock at you all. That is all it is man. I mean, there was banter and shit talk going from both sides. Plus we were told by allies and double checking with them the whole time and hearing that they are up and just fine, so we began mocking at you all even more for the fact we are calling out your lies saying people we were with died outside.

 

Thanks for the drop though. I'm okay for the report to be dropped as well.

Edited by Hunter

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Hunter said:

It isn't meant to be memeing around. We are confident in our positions and feel safe to joke around and mock at you all. That is all it is man. I mean, there was banter and shit talk going from both sides. Plus we were told by allies and double checking with them the whole time and hearing that they are up and just fine, so we began mocking at you all even more for the fact we are calling out your lies saying people we were with died outside.

 

Thanks for the drop though. I'm okay for the report to be dropped as well.

Alright bro ill take your word for it, just that looking through the VOD and hearing "Its almost like he has a mechanical keyboard in front of him" while i'm playing the prayer song ain't the best thing to hear, but it's all good now.

Share this post


Link to post

Closing at request of OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...