Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:33
Sign in to follow this  
Einherjar1775

Odin Actual

*A calm but forceful American voice emerges from the static*

This is Odin Actual calling any and all remaining NATO forces in South Zagoria.

*break*

We need to deal with this Nationalist terrorist problem, if anyone of you left are willing and able to work towards ending these madmen hit me up on this freq, I'll be monitoring. Over.

*Releases  PTT*

*A raspy, southern American voice is heard through the static.*

"It's good to hear a friendly voice, Im located at Troitskoe Military Base. I'm willing to help. Names Doc."

*The transmissions ends just as quickly as it started befoee the static fills the frequency.*

Posted (edited)

*Pushes PTT* 

I hope we can meet soon Doc, until then you can reach me more easily on freq 66.7 (Forbes#5542) feel free to give it to any other friendly forces you encounter, Odin out.

*Releases PTT*

Edited by Einherjar1775

* Augustyn presses the PTT button. *

Leave my country you poisonous NATO dog-pigs. You have nothing to say in this country, you American dogs are nothing but a parasite poisoning our air, destroying our holy grounds, doing nothing but stealing what belongs to the Chernarussian people. 

I WILL REMOVE THAT HEAD OF YOURS!

SLAVA CHERNARUS!

* He releases the button! *

*Kazimir would speak softly in a Russian accent*

"Blyat. For a moment I actually thought I was going to back you Bratukha, but... I don't think you would be so smart calling these gentlemen terrorists. Don't you know drug'? Terror is the norm these days. You can head back to Switzerland if you want anything that might seem like past. NATO is somewhere, I think. Probably in a hole. But what I do know is the Federartsiya is pecking their nose where it shouldn't be. I like the think enemy of enemy is friend, yes? Maybe different blood, eh. I have some in mine, but we fight for similar cause. Slava Slavyanam."

*The broadcast ends*

Fae speaks through a bite of her pear

"
Oh great, cause this always goes down well.

These guys got every right to be pissy with the amount of assholes roaming around their country, renaming towns and claiming shit as their own.
You can't tell me, as an American, that you wouldn't be pissed to fuck if a bunch of fuckheads got stranded in your country and walked around like they owned the place.

Fucks sake.
"

Posted (edited)

*Presses the PTT speaking calm as ever*

The United States is a country of immigrants and foreigners, while I do agree with them in wanting to kill troublemakers that doesn't mean they should target every single foreign person

*break*

I fought here back in '09 defending the freedom of these people, lost one of my best friends back then in this god-forsaken country, so I don't particularly like being threatened by a people I've personally fought and bled for.

*break*

If these Nationalists would only target those actually causing trouble and terror I'd be the first to sign my name to fight along side them, but targeting every last foreigner indiscriminately  makes them just as bad as any other bandit or terrorist group. In these days it shouldn't matter where you come from, now a days theres only the dead and the living, we need to get over these petty disputes that do nothing but destroy what little life is left.

*break* 

And to the man who wishes to take my head or any of the rest of you who have comments for me please hit me up on freq. 66.7 (Forbes#5542) I'm always monitoring. Odin, out.

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Einherjar1775

Rolling her eyes, Fae tosses her pear core aside, swinging her legs off the roof as she looked out over Zelenogorsk.

"
I mean I get what you're saying man but c'mon.

Imagine... I dunno... a bunch of Russians moving into New York and renaming it "New Moscow" and implementing their own laws and shoving the locals around cause they can?
Y'all think you Americans would just sit and smile and accept it?
Fuck no.
Can you blame these people for wanting to take back their country?
After two years of being treated like second class citizens in their own fucking country?
Nahhhh.
Take your heroism somewhere else.
"

*Chuckles before pressing down the PTT*

Even if a bunch of Russians did do that I wouldn’t say that warrants killing all Russians. 

*break*

This isn’t even about heroism it’s about having some sort of humanity, you think I want to be in their country anymore than they want me here? No. But where can I go? Russia? Apparently their military thinks they’re in some sort of conflict with the US. Takistan? Fat chance. Instead of slaughtering each other we need to learn to coexistence and fight the true evil in this world, over.

*releases PTT*

*Fred walks up to the Radio, sits down and ponders what the fuck he is hearing* 

"Odin Actual this is Blackout 4, What the holy FUCK are you doing out here, go the fuck back to where you came from. All you will do is get whatever retards are stupid enough to follow your West Point attitude to the grave. So I say again, leave now, or understand that you and your men will be hunted down like dogs, until you are so beaten down that you will tuck your tails between your legs, and do whatever your new master says, or run away, and wont stop running. I say this from experience, very personal experience."

"Your move wierdo, Blackout 4 Out"

*He drops the hand mic on the table and walks off, disgusted at the dumbass who he knew would get decent guys killed for his "Humanity"*

*Daniel would flip on his radio, shaking his head at the ignorance of the man he hears speaking(

"Not to be rude or anything but your presence here isn't needed. You must not have been around the last time NATO got its shit pushed in. Let us handle this problem while you just sit back and look pretty. Unless you've got radio communications with NATO and the capability to call in close air support and tomahawk missile strikes. If you do, by all means, do what you can."

*Daniel would chuckle to himself thinking back a year or so, releasing his PTT*

*Lt Glances at the Radio, hearing the constant chatter on the Net with NATO Call-sign's and the few voices he recognizes. Sighing he picks up his Personal Radio and presses the PTT, letting Static pass through for a moment before speaking* 

"Odin Actual, this is Callsign Icarus. To Reiterate Blackout 4... What the holy Fuck are you doing? This isn't a case of military operations out here anymore. This is the Wild fucking West at this point, and saying you are trying to form a coalition is the way you get hell dropped down on your head. You wanna coexist with people. Respect and the Golden Rule will get you pretty far. Go around calling people terrorists? Good luck then my friend. This is Icarus, Out"

*He lets go of the PTT and attached the Radio to his chest piece and continues to flick through NATO, UN and other channels, picking up constant traffic*

*Pushes PTT*

This is Odin Actual to all callsigns on this freq, this is about defending the innocent, which no matter what military you joined is essentially your duty. 

*break*

Icarus you speak of Respect and the Golden rule, those go both ways. 

*break*

We cant just sit on our asses and watch while people are slaughtered needlessly. 

*Sighs as he releases the PTT*

Steven sighs and presses his PTT

Man. You really don't know what you're doing huh?

We get it, you're a fucking super soldier who's genetically enhanced and has an armory of the best weaponry available.
We've all heard the story before.

You say it's about defending the innocent... but you plan to go about this, by essentially attempting to slaughter them.

First things first, I have no doubt in my mind that they're gonna pummel you into the ground.

Yada yada yada, you're gonna get people killed - those people, being any morons wanting to ally themselves with you.

Let me just say what needs to be said.

Fuck off, ano?

He releases the PTT

*Gets on the Freq. Fuming* 

"Alright Fuckface maybe you don't get the point im trying to make, so let me tell you a fucking story. Two years ago, NATO is the last of the military forces left in country, UN, VDV, and CDF has pulled out maybe a month before hand. Spartan 6 went and got some of our men killed, including himself, along with most of the rest tortured. The survivors all scattered and we went our own ways. Mind you this is after a month and a half of fighting the Black Fangs and Gremlins on a daily basis, holding FOB Patton until we were betrayed by the leader of Riley's Rangers, driving us out and forcing us to wander. Now it doesn't sound that bad does it ? Well lets just say that some of us got tortured so badly that I don't think they lived, and as for the rest I haven't seen a single one of them since. So yeah. Learn now wierdo, get the fuck out before someone makes you." 

*Releases the PTT on the hand mic before throwing it at the wall in a rage*

*The 7ft 3 chernarussian behemoth would press down his ptt*

*Grunts*

*Fuckin dog pig i will crush your skull in my hands and drink from it*

*He drops his radio and stomps it to pieces on the floor*

*Presses PTT speaking calmly*

Im no super soldier, just someone trying to do the right thing. I would prefer to settle this diplomatically, but from what Ive seen there wont be changing their minds, not anytime soon anyways. 

*break*

So Im gonna do what I can whether people join me or not. Odin, out. 

*Releases PTT*

He smiles and Steven presses his PTT again

You don't get the joke, whatever.

Dumb Amerikanski anyway.

But hey, at least we get some peace and quiet!

Also, diplomatically? You basically just said that you'd kill the nationalists. Fucking dumbass.

He laughs at the mans idiocy, and turns off his radio.

A muffled man pops up on the radiowaves, speaking in English. Judging by the accent (and context) he could probably be deemed a local.

<:: "Odin, Viktor-6 responding. Heed prior warnings; uniform presence of certain international or, respectively, western forces not tenable in South Zagoria oblast at this time. Leave operations to Chernarussian state actors or potential allied local forces in region. Proceed at your own risk - you will not be supported in this area, international forces had their chance and many elements of local survivor populace have hostile disposition.

In simple terms, I thank all fallen and leftover soldiers from international armies and entities for their service in attempting to assist and contain. Blood was spilled and this is acknowledged, but you are needed elsewhere or in your own homes. Many here might not appreciate your nobility or perhaps even blindness to certain factors at hand. I suggest you disregard your private endeavours. I will not be around to dig your grave. Out."

Click.

*Hearing a new and seemingly not hostile voice come over the net he pushes the PTT*

Viktor-6, this is Odin, if you can get me in contact with local friendly CDF forces Ill gladly work with them and let them take the lead. 

*break*

No matter how much I may want to go home or elsewhere I like many others am stranded here, and Im going to do what good I can until I find a way back home. 

*Releases PTT*