Server time (UTC): 2021-03-05, 06:28
Sign in to follow this  
ZorullRP

Invalid Kill Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair:

I was told in the verdict that I was an attacker in the report when I was defending logs can simply prove otherwise.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

In the verdict I am told that I need to remember who I initiated on and make sure who I have rights on. I clearly stated in the report I gained rights defensively because member of Wolf Pack not only initiated or actively participated in hostilities with a member Jaysh Allah. They had also shot at me and members of my dynamic group who I had been role playing with. If logs were actually pulled from the situation that gave me rights I could prove my dynamic and myself gained rights defensively. Logs may show that @Real VegasRP was killed by either a member of the Wolf Pack or someone that was rolling with them without Vegas or his dynamic who I was apart of shooting. I am not 100% certain if members of Wolf Pack that were down in the field directly hit any of our dynamic but it was clear they were aiming for us and trying to kill us (Logs may show). 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Points removed and ban lifted. Maybe re-open the report and have different staff members look at it.

What could you have done better?: 

Made it more clear in the report how I gained rights, and ask for logs to be pulled.

Edited by ZorullRP

Hi @ZorullRP

A different team of staff have discussed this situation and believe some logs may have been missed in the original report, therefore it will be reopened and the bans will be revoked until a new verdict is posted. 

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.