S1:Near Myshkino:Invalid Execution

Server and location: S1, Base of unknown group

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7/08/2019 6:45

Your in game name: Brad Whitfield

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://streamable.com/7bnxr

Detailed description of the events:I respawned and began hiking down trails and happened on a house (The one from the previous situation.) I broke the gate, and when I discovered I had a broken sledgehammer with no additional tools to continue breaking in, I ran off in the opposite direction to search for heli sites. Upon my return, I noticed they were in their base and I was starving, I initiated conversation.  I had told them I needed food and they kindly provided some, then the conversation shifted toward someone that had broken the wall (oops) and I quickly forged an expert lie. I met with the leader of the group seemingly, and he initiated on me, which eventually led to the above situation in the video. He does say "Interrupt me one more time and I will execute you" but he had stopped talking and I was trying to correct what he was saying, what it seemed like to me is that he was using a ruleplay reason of execution. They found nothing on me that would have indicated that I broke the wall, I was completely clean, the sledgehammer, that I literally discarded directly outside of the broken wall must have despawned in a matter of 7 minutes. 

Fun RP, not a valid execution in my humble opinion though. We'll see how it goes down.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
05:04:15 | Player "Brad Whitfield" is connected
-DEAD-
Player "Brad Whitfield" has been disconnected

04:41:26 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
07:10:48 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
06:11:27 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 94.39] hit by FAL into LeftArm(32) for 17 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle_Buttstock)
06:11:28 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 79.09] hit by FAL into Torso(26) for 15.3 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle_Buttstock)
06:16:40 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 84.7] hit by FAL into Torso(1) for 15.3 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle_Buttstock)
06:16:41 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 80.6212] hit by FAL into RightArm(31) for 13 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle)
06:16:42 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 75.0962] hit by FAL into Head(0) for 2.7625 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle)
06:21:20 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 90.215] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(20) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
06:21:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 87.127] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
06:21:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 83.827] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(20) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
06:21:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 80.8569] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightLeg(3) for 9 damage (MeleeFist)
06:21:28 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 77.9787] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(19) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
06:21:30 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 74.8902] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(31) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
06:21:31 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 71.5902] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(19) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
06:21:39 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 67.9314] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(31) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)

-EXECUTION-
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightArm(19) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.04569 meters 
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.04569 meters 
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(16) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.29498 meters 
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Liver(45) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.29498 meters 
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Spine(41) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.29498 meters 
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(15) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.47493 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightLeg(6) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.56661 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(35) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.56661 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into LeftLeg(11) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.56661 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(33) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.56661 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightLeg(6) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.03954 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(36) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.03954 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(34) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.03954 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into LeftLeg(11) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.03954 meters 
06:29:22 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightLeg(6) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.08683 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
06:29:21 | Player "Brad Whitfield" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vlad Visus" with LAR from 4.04569 meters

Building Logs:

Spoiler
05:54:29 | Player "Brad Whitfield" destroyed Fence with Sledgehammer

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Gaden | Brad Whitfield | POSTED
@Kordruga-kun | Vlad Visus | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@Voodoo Would you like my FULL video evidence?

Edit: if you do I'll have to sort it after work, I go into work soon.

Edited by Gaden

Just now, Gaden said:

@Voodoo Would you like my FULL video evidence?

Yes please supply all evidence you have

Allow me to explain this video evidence, I was on Teamspeak, and Teamspeak is completely unrelated to DayZRP, as I have a second job, I work for a provider of software and I work in the tech support department, I was on-duty at the time of the situation, and it's usually pretty quiet at night, so this was a minor issue where I was tabbing around for twenty seconds or so. 

The two in the Discord were nowhere near me for the roughly two minutes I had myself unmuted, they were likely halfway across the map, and one of them wasn't even on the game at that time I don't believe, I believe he was painting. The other was definitely on the game, but he was nowhere nearby.

Without further ado: 

Edited by Gaden
Removed something

Vlad Visus POV: I return to the same house that the OP was previously killed in an hour or so before this incident. @Mugin finds him before me and notices the wall is broken again and begins to question him. Mugin tells me he is acting very shady and is telling contradicting stories about why he is there. I take the OP into custody and ask him to tell the truth. I see through his false persona immediately and recognise him from the prior situation however I don't bring it up as he wouldn't be able to remember it. Instead, I give the OP a chance and ask him to tell the truth about breaking in and he'd be allowed to live. Not doing this, the OP decides to get on our nerves by constantly interrupting when asked not to and acting out of order for a man in his situation. He is reminded multiple times not to interrupt or speak out of turn or I will kill him, some of which cannot be heard in his video evidence due to him tabbing out or going into his geforce overlay (or cutting the evidence, not too sure what is going on in his video). I then warn him a final time, he knew the outcome of the situation. If he spoke out of turn a final time he would be killed and then he did just that, so I blasted him. 

I'm willing to talk out this report with the OP over discord anytime.

4 minutes ago, Kordruga-kun said:

Vlad Visus POV: I return to the same house that the OP was previously killed in an hour or so before this incident. @Mugin finds him before me and notices the wall is broken again and begins to question him. Mugin tells me he is acting very shady and is telling contradicting stories about why he is there. I take the OP into custody and ask him to tell the truth. I see through his false persona immediately and recognise him from the prior situation however I don't bring it up as he wouldn't be able to remember it. Instead, I give the OP a chance and ask him to tell the truth about breaking in and he'd be allowed to live. Not doing this, the OP decides to get on our nerves by constantly interrupting when asked not to and acting out of order for a man in his situation. He is reminded multiple times not to interrupt or speak out of turn or I will kill him, some of which cannot be heard in his video evidence due to him tabbing out or going into his geforce overlay (or cutting the evidence, not too sure what is going on in his video). I then warn him a final time, he knew the outcome of the situation. If he spoke out of turn a final time he would be killed and then he did just that, so I blasted him. 

I'm willing to talk out this report with the OP over discord anytime.

There are absolutely zero cuts in the video aside from the cuts caused from stopping starting, as I initially clipped the first part, and started a recording, but I ran out of space mid record and it force stopped, so I had to quickly create some space, there MIGHT be a few seconds missing but I truly don't believe I missed much.

You did indeed state about the interruption, however I was more focused on you blasted me while I was trying to correct what was being said, you had stopped for a good amount of time and I was attempting to say something along the lines of "If you caught me in the act, why was it that I initiated on you?" something to that effect. 

Replying as chat logs were not pulled and I was apart of the initiation.

I would also like to state that it is obvious how the video evidence cuts out quite often, some of the times right before we're able to tell him if he interrupts he dies. It clearly doesn’t seem to be the OPs fault as he tabs out to shadow play every so often and his game is deafened as he does so. This I hope does not take away from the fact we told him countless times that is he interrupts us he dies or gets his knee caps blown out, etc…

Sadly I have no video evidence myself.

Francis "George" Williams II POV is as follows:
As I returned to the house they had previously admitted to assailing in another report provided here, I noticed the back fence of our compound had been broken into again. I had a friend, who logged out before the initiation, open the front gate and grab the combination lock as I planned to stay and wait out the wannabe robber(s) as I realized upon brief inspection, all our possessions were still in the camp. Low and behold someone turned up in the middle of nowhere... Immediately suspecting them of being the burglar I try to keep them there long enough for my dynamic ally Vlad aka @Kordruga-kun to show up and determine if it was the same robber(s) as before, as we didn’t know if it was just one person. I provide them food as he claimed to be starving. We begin chatting and it’s clear his “expert lie” is in fact just that. Suspecting him from the get-go still, I question if he at least knew a description of who had attempted to break in, breaking down the back door. Primarily trying to keep him there long enough for Vlad to arrive. He gives a vague yet detailed description proving he’s lying. Saying he saw the distinct detail of a red cross on a green helmet. Not only that, but I could nearly hear him sweating. I say this given his voice was quite shaky as he lied before the initiation. He stated he was unable to recall anything else about the rapscallion robber, besides a green color scheme. He provided this after we got him inside and he had a long enough time to look out the window at the green scenery...

Though chronologically, once the initiation dropped we take him into the cabin, still wary of an accomplice. I frisk him for a radio, taking it. Then we begin to question him after tying him up with rope. Vlad instantly knows he’s putting on a fake accent but doesn’t communicate it. I was unsure as I was not at the previous encounter. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the information he kept giving us didn’t add up. During this time he continues to talk over us, though we demanded countless times to speak only when we tell him to. This was only due to the fact we were trying to just resolve the situation and not hear his whole life ordeal...

Eventually, it just becomes too apparent he is lying so I tell Vlad to just do what he wants, as OOCly and ICly I still didn’t know if it was the same intruder and deferred to Vlad, knowing ICly he’d probably know. Hoping the fella would just leave and never come back, Vlad tells him yet another time to only speak until he is told him to, at which point he begins to interrupt Vlad when he takes a breath to continue. As shown in the video evidence provided. I couldn’t even tell you exactly how many times he interrupted us prior, as it was probably close to 10 times. At which we threatened his kneecaps, and life.

I will reiterate, we told this individual numerous times to stop interrupting us and though it was a shame we killed him for not complying to our demands, it was painfully obvious he was lying from the get go.

@Mugin @Kordruga Do either of you happen to have any video evidence that could fill the small loop holes in @Gaden's video evidence? Specifically around 7:42, where we see a major cut in the evidence.

That wasn't a cut that I could control, I will happily provide the raw files as I'm not sure what happened there. In a minute I will take a screenshot of the video file properties and such to show times

QY3N2hI.png

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

@Mugin @Kordruga Do either of you happen to have any video evidence that could fill the small loop holes in @Gaden's video evidence? Specifically around 7:42, where we see a major cut in the evidence.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:57 PM, Mugin said:

Sadly I have no video evidence myself.

Unfortunately @Phoenix my shadowplay decided to not respond upon hitting my Alt + F10 hotkey. Apologies!

Further proof of no tampering: image.png.9c1f1ca7bee259a09d1004e6f3f40e2b.png

Verdict

@Kordruga - Ruleplay - Guilty

Recap & Explanation

@Gaden is interrogated about breaking into @Kordruga & co's base and is giving them a few excuses. Further on in the RP, @Kordruga asks him not to interrupt anymore. Just as he takes a break from talking, @Gaden uses the opportunity to defend his case, to which @Kordruga speaks over him and then executes him.

@Kordruga, The Staff team discussing this report believe that although, yes, you did give the hostage a demand to not interrupt you, in the video it seems as if you are done talking, which the hostage uses as a chance to further his own RP by making a quick statement about the accusations. We don't believe that the kill was justified as the RP could've gone way further and moved everyone's in game storylines onto new paths. All these chances were eliminated as soon as you decided to execute the hostage.

This will be treated as Ruleplay because you acted within the power of the rules that you could, if necessary, execute the hostage. However we believe that in this instance, you definitely did not have to use those rights as the hostage was not interrupting your sentence like previously mentioned and he was not showing no value for his own life either. 

We suggest that for the future, you only use your hostage execution rights if desperately necessary.

With the above said, the following applies

Outcome

@Kordruga - Ruleplay - 5 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Voodoo, @Phoenix & @Xehara