Server time (UTC): 2020-02-21, 13:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BRYZORD

S1 Stream Sniper on Base Raid

Server and location: Server 1 Eden

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7/7/2019 11pm Est or so. so 03:00 possibly

Your in game name: John Coleman

Names of allies involved: Mafia & Black Roses (In the VOD a list of all those in the Discord at that time should appear at 2:11:24 (This is when the initiating starts)

Name of suspect/s: Muslims/Russians

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No vehicles used, 1 car was inside base.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Attached is my VOD of the stream as well as a list of those who were watching my stream at the time of the incident.

Detailed description of the events: So first the Black Roses and The Mafia joined together at Toys stronghold to execute an attack on the Muslim/Russian base. Around a certain point we start to see an influx of viewers to which I try my best to avoid pointing out too much POV detail on the terrain in case there were stream snipers (which there were unfortunately) 
So right before we initiate the attack, I crash and try to log back in right away. Which I do. We already have people held up and on the ground. Some are not complying too well while there are others who tried to fight back.
We have the entire base on lock down and we already have people spotted up on rocks and others coming in with fake armbands possibly from what I was hearing during the commotion since more and more people ended up there somehow using a separate color that was unidentifiable to any group since they were yellow (just from my knowledge alone, I may be wrong about a group using yellow armbands)
Anyways, The only reason I know we were stream sniped for sure was the one who ended up killing me and another individual ran up on the exact tent I was in and blasted me right away, no hesitation and without missing a beat.
It felt too unnatural and too well executed. Plus I only have maybe 2 people watching at a time then I blew up to 14-18 people as we attacked the base.

Everything that happened is pretty much laid out in the VOD.

Am I upset with the stream snipe? Not really no but it is my duty to report it regardless. Yeah its only a game, games are made to have fun and it was a BLAST! I do hate how others want to break metagaming rules and disrupt REALLY intense and interesting RP for the sake of revenge or straight up ruining another's time and RP because things didn't go their way. The story line I am apart of and this RP moment was awesome and I wouldn't change my experience with it, other than the stream snipers of course.

ac9f6301cafccbcbb57925a59a449af3.png

Edited by BRYZORD

POV: So black roses shoot a whole bunch of people in camp and I have no clue what's going on so I throw my hands up and am initiated on.  After a bit of RP with the hostage takers they leave and say we're allowed to lower our hands as long as we don't pull guns.  Seeing as I was a hostage the whole time and watched all your friends leave the camp I take my chance to kill you as you were sitting in a tent literally next to me.   I am counter reporting for metagaming as you hear him calling out my clothing description on stream after I killed him asking his friends if they killed the guy in the security shirt already.

Here's the clip 

Edited by Real VegasRP
Clip for information.

I already know I'm getting called in .. Dean Lockwood PoV: I initiated, I shot none compilers. That's all I got. Thanks.

Looking at this list, I don't see anyone who was actively involved in the firefight until later. Don't think it's stream sniping.

Edited by Joah

I was involved so Jorrdan Versock POV: I am apart of the group attacking the camp, staying out in the woods and not rushing the compound and then get taken out by someone in the woods.

Edited by Jorrdan

I've decided to drop/close the report.

I'm not upset about it to begin with and it just seems kind of silly to keep it up at this point since it is hard to provide proof so I will be dropping this entirely.

hello

the staff team has looked it over and we will respect the wishes of the OP and close the report

//Closed

Signed: @Voodoo  @Derek Steel

report reopened for counter report request my apologies for not noticing it

calling in @BRYZORD and any allys you hade to explain there side of the claims of metagaming

Greetings

Staff team are happy you sorted it out

with that closed

//Closed

Signed: @Mademoiselle @Derek Steel