Server time (UTC): 2021-03-07, 09:06
Sign in to follow this  
Uranium

S1: Possible Griefing in Mogilevka 06/07/2019

Server and location: S1, Mogilevka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 06/07/2019 (No clue about server time because I was no online yesterday)

Your in game name: Otto Straube

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: I do not know.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Possibly none.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 20190707135111_1.jpg.d8dd1d16d6985ea04e2a91a30146b605.jpg

(You can clearly see that two wooden crates I had, which were full are emptied)

20190707135122_1.jpg.dc5524e0f4087a3e065558f628b0eb71.jpg

They broke through the back side, you can clearly see that the bottom part is gone.

Detailed description of the events: So, I was not no yesterday and I log in today to see that my base (which was not even complete) is raided, back wall/door is broken into and someone got in through that, they stole almost all my stuff (possibly the only things they could carry) from my wooden crates. Almost nobody except my friends knew I live in this place. Nobody except them would know who lived there. So this is a possible "Raiding without any IC reason" type of report. I would like to learn who have done it and if it is done by non-IC reason I would like them to be punished. Thank you.

Bases are not safe places where you can store gear and not expect it to be taken. What was in this base that is now missing?

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

If it was just 1 wall then this can be seen as a simple robbery

Well both of my containers were almost emptied, as you see on the rule it says "using OOC knowledge" so what I want to know is, who did it so we could see if he had any IC knowledge and/or reasoning about the place and about doing it. And it is the "just" 1 wall because that is literally the only thing holding them off from inside. 

@Uranium was there any items left on the ground, if so can you provide screenshots of that for us.

No there was not, but I had a beartrap, cooking pot and a cooking tripod on the ground, 2 clothing items and an axe but those were not there.

the staff team has looked over this report and we do not see any case of griefing her this is most probably someone the has found your base and decided to raid it witch is perfectly with inn the rules see rule 4.8 

with that said report closed

//closed

signed: @Xehara @Derek Steel