Server time (UTC): 2021-03-08, 12:35
Sign in to follow this  
SleepyNightz

KOS in Berezino as I was loading in

Server and location:  S1 Berezino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-07-07, 00:49

Your in game name: Destrian Rogers

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://streamable.com/yadbf

Detailed description of the events: I heard on the radio while I was out gathering loot that there was trouble near our base so I ran back to Berezino and I had been sitting in our based just chilling, and watching around for a little more than an hour, I peaked up for a second and got shot at by a suppressed weapon and nothing has been said to me ic for about an hour and I peaked up again doing the friendly dance and got shot again with no words said and zero rp has been had with me for an hour prior to this. and the only rp that I have had was some random guy named Jax or Jake  came up to our bases asking about what was happening and I told him that some people where causing trouble and he left but nothing hostile was said and I have not spoke to anyone else besides him.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
22:46:49 | Player "Destrian Rogers" is connected
00:54:54 | Player "Destrian Rogers" has been disconnected
- DIED - 

22:50:30 | Player "Chris Iris" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

00:33:33 | Player "Levi King" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

Hit Logs

Spoiler
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 

00:47:27 | Player "Levi King" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with FN SCAR-L from 30.8674 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chris Iris" with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 

Calling in to post POVs:

@SleepyNightz | Destrian Rogers | POSTED

@ImNovaaa | Chris Iris | POSTED

@Ram | Levi King | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should also be posted.

Due to @ImNovaaa being involved in 2 reports that are the same rule breaks within a span of 1 hour, we will be temp banning him until he posts his POV.

Okay hello everyone! So this started when one night after my group had gone to sleep. Our green tent, car tent, AWM rifle, and some other things were taken from us. Which is fine, they simply raided us. I go into Berezino after I woke up and saw our things missing to check and see if our stuff was in town. Levi King (his IC name), and I found a base that had the car tent, green tent, and the AWM. So we took our things back and that was that. Then earlier today, we were across the street from our base and I heard a gun shot so I ran to our base only to see it being raided. Instead of being hostile or shooting, I went inside to try and see what was happening. They said we stole from them, and made up that that was their stuff that they got from a deal with the "Muslims". Anyways, they stripped me completely down naked, handcuffed me, and left me with no food or water. Luckily we had some peppers lying around in our tent. They then killed our man AJ, who had his hands up, and was kneeling on the ground. They also told me to break the rules and radio to my men even though I had no radio on me. You'll see in the chat logs that I told them I'm not going to speak on the radio without a radio. So eventually they dropped a radio in front of me and told me to tell my men to come inside with their hands up. So then they left the area, remember, they had just killed one of my men (AJ), so I wanted to go get my things back and show them not to mess with us anymore. On their way out they also took shots at @CloutCannoli, who came down to help us out as they are with us, but just live up the hill from our base. So again, giving us defenders rights. So I head up to the hospital in Berezino, Brodey is talking to the men who held us up, and shot at him. I get a clear shot and kill someone who is on the corner of a building. I then leave that area, and meet Brodey by the "grocery store" if that's what you'd call the building. One of the guys from the group is there, the same guy who ran away when Brodey told him to put his hands up, so I shoot him twice from no more than 5 meters away with the mosin. Shortly after that, (@CloutCannoli)'s brother who wasn't involved in the situation. As in he wasn't on the radio to hear what was happening, nor was he in range to hear any type of initiation was shot in the road. Which again, gives our group defenders rights. So its not like the fire fight stopped for a couples hours and we just came back to kill them un-expectantly. They were in their watchtowers crouched looking around panicking knowing that there was a fight going on. So its not like they didn't know what was happening. After we had taken 2 of the three down that were left, we approached the base, got inside, and talked it out with the man inside who told us his name was Connor Riley if I'm correct. We then leave with our nails, tents, weapons, and other things that they had stolen. I was going to make a report on them for stripping us completely, telling us we are not allowed to speak or we would be killed, and leaving me naked with no food or water. But we decided it would be better and more fun RP to get our things back, and fight back against the people who have stolen from us twice now, and killed two of our people. I have a lot of footage I can provide from when they stripped me down that I will provide if you'd like. Just know since its so much and I'm not supposed to edit anything out it will take a while to render and upload. But will do so willingly if you'd like.  

@ImNovaaa not to be disrespectful but no where in your pov claim did you say why you shot me. I had been hanging around our base for well over an hour with no shots fired.  I also have a video of me just sitting there talking in discord 10 minutes prior to the shots. 

Edited by SleepyNightz

Server and location:  S1 Berezino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-07-07, 00:56

Your in game name: Francis Winters

Names of allies involved: Destrian Rogers

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: So I was in one of the guard towers in our base in Berezino After the raid that we did for our tents that were stolen from us, and 3 of my mates being gunned down and 5 hours after the raid. We were siting in our towers watching the base after our men went for a looting run. So OOC I had to use the restroom so I left the game I come back 15 min to 10 min later and I start to load back into the sever then when I can finally see there was a man pointing a gun at my head. not even a full second did not have a chance to turn, look or talk I was dead. No one said anything to me, no one said put my hands up, gave me a warning, and me not knowing we were getting raided.  

Edited by PsychoXxX

Here is the video POV, unfortunately for some reason my voice wasn't recording. I guess I was only recording in game audio. Also when the server crashed I didn't know it would end my recording. But after we got back in, they sent us to the end of the dock where I was left naked (other than the vest they threw on me after I repeatedly typed, "//you cant strip us naked". In which in the video you can see that they make AJ strip naked as well before they killed him, which I do believe they were right in doing so as he did kill one of them. So no issue there other than stripping him naked. At the start of the video is also where you can hear their "leader" telling me basically to talk to them with no radio because supposedly "I don't care" whether or not I have a radio. You can see in the overlay for discord that I am muted, unfortunately my push to deafen wasn't working so all I could do was mute myself. But clearly I was not speaking to them until they dropped the radio at my feet. Thank you.

I know they don't like any back and forth so, I wont reply to any separate comments unless asked for more information. But to answer your statement @SleepyNightz your people shot Brodey's brother after shooting at Brodey when your group had left our base. So I ran up with Brodey once I got out of my handcuffs, and got my mosin and radio back. That's when I went on top of the hospital and killed someone on the corner of the building that Brodey was in. The fire fight continued for a while after that. Brodey was still being shot at, but I wasn't seen as far as I know as I moved through out the town after every shot. 

but you didn't even know who I was, I was just there at the base and I wasn't even apart of that situation, you just decided to shoot me because you felt like it with no rp to even figure out who I was. @ImNovaaa

Edited by SleepyNightz

I woke up and my group told me that @SleepyNightz and his group had robbed them no longer than an hour and were currently in combat. so i made my way to their base to give assistance. When i showed up they had already shot him, and were keeping eyes on the base. We tried to talk them down but got no reply. When we entered the base we cleared everything, and when we got to the house he was in the house. We talked him down and started discussing how to resolve this. When half way through it a guy popped up and took @Welshman hostage. We shot at the guy and got our guy back, and then we discussed them growing up and stop raiding us and we might become friends. We then left with what they stole from us.

*Also the Hit from Chris to Levi was a friendly shot i didn't die and he didn't meant o shoot me.

Edited by Ram

the thing is what happened at that base, I wasn't even apart of that situation, all I did was sit in the watch tower of our base for more than an hour only being talked to by one man who I assumed was a random guy and even try to give him a gun but he left with no hostile intent and that was it and it was quiet for about 45 to 55 minutes after that and then I get shot with no rp leading up to it, which is what this ticket is about. to figure out why I was killed with no rp.

Edited by SleepyNightz

So, my friend who plays as Ian who is apart of my group is the one who shot you. You logged right before we got inside the base, after we took out 2 of the three men we knew of in the base. And once we are inside, you just so happen to log in aiming your rifle at him with intention to shoot him knowing we were raiding your base. So yes, when he saw you in the watchtower, aiming your gun at him, he shot. 

Hello--I'm the one that assaulted you. I was searching the premises as my group was infiltrating your camp, and as I walked up a watch tower, I saw a body already standing there. The timing must've been terrible as I checked to see if you were alive. Your character model raised their weapon and I shot you point blank, fearing for my life. This incident ties into a similar report involving @ImNovaaa and @Ram.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
00:39:59 | Player "Francis Winters" has been disconnected
00:54:55 | Player "Francis Winters" is connected
-DEAD-
00:57:33 | Player "Francis Winters" has been disconnected

22:46:49 | Player "Destrian Rogers" is connected
-DEAD-
00:54:54 | Player "Destrian Rogers" has been disconnected

22:50:30 | Player "Chris Iris" is connected
02:15:56 | Player "Chris Iris" has been disconnected

22:45:42 | Player "Ian Parry" is connected
02:25:00 | Player "Ian Parry" has been disconnected

00:33:33 | Player "Levi King" is connected
02:02:42 | Player "Levi King" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into LeftArm(29) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54) with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Lungs(48) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54) with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54) with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 

00:55:47 | Player "Francis Winters" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ian Parry" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with Mosin 91/30 from 2.62826 meters 
00:55:47 | Player "Francis Winters" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ian Parry" into Brain(37) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with Mosin 91/30 from 2.62826 meters 
00:55:47 | Player "Francis Winters" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ian Parry" into Spine(39) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with Mosin 91/30 from 2.62826 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
00:42:31 | Player "Destrian Rogers" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chris Iris" with Mosin 91/30 from 136.336 meters 

00:55:47 | Player "Francis Winters" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ian Parry" with Mosin 91/30 from 2.62826 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@PsychoXxX | Francis Winters | POSTED
@SleepyNightz | Destrian Rogers | POSTED
@ImNovaaa | Chris Iris | POSTED
@Welshman| Ian Parry | POSTED
@Ram | Levi King | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@PsychoXxX why did you log in shortly after your ally was killed?
@ImNovaaa can you please explain the situation in which you kill the OP's ally from 136m
@Welshman can you also explain the situation prior to killing the OP

I sure can @Voodoo as I said had to use the restroom 15 mins later I come to log back in I had no info on what was going on and or that we were getting raid. I had my gun from being in the tower from scoping out the area with my 4 times scope. I start to log back in waiting to for the game to load as it does, I see the man with the gun to my head shoot me.  For why I logged in is form just coming back from the restroom. It was not to help any of my allies as for I had no idea there were men in our base and or if anything happened. The thing is I would not be mad if they forced me to put my hands up and had that RP. But the fact is they shot me not knowing who I was, Where I was from, and not giving me to chance to even try to RP. I died before I could even get off a word. 

Edited by PsychoXxX

There was definitely some threats being tossed around. My kill didn't take anywhere near 45/55 minutes as my whole POV of this incident fits in a 17 minute video. You can listen in and watch some of Chris' perspective here as well as my own. I 100% think my kill was justified but if I'm wrong I'll take the suspension for sure ?

Edited by Ink

I believe the furthest shot was the one when I made my way back to the Berezino hospital and was in the stairwell scoping at the watchtower through the window. The man I shot had spotted me, and Ian was up at the tin building with blue double doors up the hill trying to get an angle on the man who spotted me. The first shot i missed when he popped up aiming at Ian. Shortly after he aimed his rifle at me, and pressed his “E” key to leave to the side and I shot him in his upper body killing him. These people were very aware of the situation, were on high alert, etc. We even had Ian run up to their base in a disguise calling himself Jack, and asked what was going on and they wouldn’t let him in as they were on high alert. So I don’t truly understand why the OP is pretending like they had zero clue of the situation going on, and I don’t appreciate them telling us that we just killed them because we “wanted” to. Our group is a very non violent group, but also if we’re messed with we will retaliate. Also, the man who claimed he was killed as he was logging in, was one of the people we had seen as we scoped our their base. Once we got into their base we were very cautious as we thought there’s got to be 2 more inside. Just so happened that once we started talking to their leader who was inside of the building, he logs back in & aimed his rifle at Ian who then shot and killed him. Non of us even saw him logging in, we all saw him in the watchtower aiming his gun at Ian. We had checked everywhere once we got inside, so it was a surprise to us that there was another person in the watchtower. I assumed he was lying in his allies body to hide and stood up when he thought he had an opportunity to attack & catch us off guard. There was never a huge span of time in between shots, so this firefight went of for a good while. They were fully aware of the situation at hand, they were doing the crouching 3rd person peak over their watchtower, constantly shuffling back & forth to avoid getting shot, and aimed their rifles at us & shot a few times themselves. We weren’t spotted many times though as we constantly changed positions so they could never fully figure out our positions.  

My POV before this whole situation is concurrent with that of @ImNovaaa's. All I have to describe in detail was that I was providing cover fire with no specific target at the watchtowers, in order to give my group members a chance to move around and get a shot on the group dubbed "The Militia." I couldn't get a good shot after waiting for some time, so I just continued to waste bullets on the watchtower to keep their men away or hope I caught someone through the wooden wall. Once the situation developed to a point that my teammates were very close to the base, they decided to storm it and bring an end to the lengthy conflict we had over the course of a day or two prior. I ran from my warehouse I was set up in, and proceeded to assist in storming the compound. As I listened to the conversation exchanged between their leader, claiming a name of "Connor Riley", I stood guard for awhile at the door to see if he would come out while Levi King and Chris Iris spoke to him. Then, I was instructed to check if there were anybody approaching the compound from afar, and was told to go to the hospital. I decided it best to stay at this compound, and checked each watchtower for a vantage point and any people in the distance. As I climbed one of the watchtowers, there stood a fully kitted and armed man just standing there. In an act of impulse to spare my life, and because the rifle in the man's hand was raised, I decided to point blank fire at him. I at the time of course had no idea whatsoever that this Francis Powers gentleman was just loading in--and again, I'll make the claim that the timing between the two of us was terrible.

I woke up and my group told me that @SleepyNightz and his group had robbed them no longer than an hour and were currently in combat. so i made my way to their base to give assistance. When i showed up they had already shot him, and were keeping eyes on the base. We tried to talk them down but got no reply. When we entered the base we cleared everything, and when we got to the house he was in the house. We talked him down and started discussing how to resolve this. When half way through it a guy popped up and took @Welshman hostage. We shot at the guy and got our guy back, and then we discussed them growing up and stop raiding us and we might become friends. We then left with what they stole from us.

*Btw ive had to give my pov on three reports. I want to start calling this spam reports to be honest*

I was already dead from being the first one to die by @ImNovaaa and was afk after it so I really don't know what happened, all I know is that after he died he said he was loading in and after being able to see he had a man with a mosin aiming at him in our base and was shot.

I'd also like to add, in the clip that @SleepyNightz posted they are acting like they have no idea what is going on for some odd reason. I wouldn't ever be crouched in a watchtower, pacing back and forth, and the rest of the group on high alert as well (as Ian ran up to their base previously pretending to be a man named Jack and they told him about the fire fight & that they were on high alert so that's why Jack couldn't go inside to be "safe" as he acted like his life could be in danger as there is a firefight going on) if I didn't know a firefight was going on. Their people had killed our people, robbed us, and shot at more of us throughout all of this. So there is no way at all that they had no idea that this was going on. So I don't appreciate the accusation that I was just killing people to kill people. That would make zero IC sense for my group & I to do as we are 100% a friendly and neutral group who doesn't have a problem with anyone unless they make problems with us. After they left me naked with nothing but my shoes and gloves on, I did what made perfect IC sense to do. Go and get our things back and make sure they don't mess with us again. There was never a huge time period between shots and conflict between our groups. They shot at @cloutcannoli who was in a building watching the situation happen as he was radioed to come down to base and assist us. That could have been a random person in a house for all they know. So that was another thing giving us defenders rights. Never was there a 2 hour span of nothing happening (shooting, killings, death of @cloutcannoli's in game brother, etc.). So like I just said, they shot at @cloutcannoli after they left our base without knowing who he was, not once did I/we pull the trigger on someone who wasn't inside of their base without identifying them. The first person I killed was the man outside of the building talking to @cloutcannoli who 100% identified them as being with their group called "The Militia", I myself also recognized them as being with the group that was just down at our base stripping us naked and robbing us. I'd also like to point out that in @SleepyNightz clip that there are people talking to him about killing them, when they're supposed to not know what happened, and that there's just a lot of OOC talk going on. Also @SleepyNightz was not hot mic-ing that he was being shot at in his clip. At the time of @SleepyNightz clip we had scouted there to be only 3 people left inside their base, but yet there are definitely more than just three people in the discord being told that he is being shot at. Also there is another report from someone in their group being "shot as I logged in", in which he claims nothing was going on for hours, but he logs off during the whole ordeal, and once we are in their walls talking to Conner Riley (their leader as he told us) he logs back in, aiming his rifle at one of us and then is shot by Ian. Now we thought maybe he had been hiding in his teammates body waiting for the right moment to stand up and shoot, but now that he has made a report that shows him logging off and back in once we are inside their walls I have reason to believe he may have combat logged. Anyways, thought I should add this.. thank you.

11 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

I'd also like to add, in the clip that @SleepyNightz posted they are acting like they have no idea what is going on for some odd reason. I wouldn't ever be crouched in a watchtower, pacing back and forth, and the rest of the group on high alert as well (as Ian ran up to their base previously pretending to be a man named Jack and they told him about the fire fight & that they were on high alert so that's why Jack couldn't go inside to be "safe" as he acted like his life could be in danger as there is a firefight going on) if I didn't know a firefight was going on. Their people had killed our people, robbed us, and shot at more of us throughout all of this. So there is no way at all that they had no idea that this was going on. So I don't appreciate the accusation that I was just killing people to kill people. That would make zero IC sense for my group & I to do as we are 100% a friendly and neutral group who doesn't have a problem with anyone unless they make problems with us. After they left me naked with nothing but my shoes and gloves on, I did what made perfect IC sense to do. Go and get our things back and make sure they don't mess with us again. There was never a huge time period between shots and conflict between our groups. They shot at @cloutcannoli who was in a building watching the situation happen as he was radioed to come down to base and assist us. That could have been a random person in a house for all they know. So that was another thing giving us defenders rights. Never was there a 2 hour span of nothing happening (shooting, killings, death of @cloutcannoli's in game brother, etc.). So like I just said, they shot at @cloutcannoli after they left our base without knowing who he was, not once did I/we pull the trigger on someone who wasn't inside of their base without identifying them. The first person I killed was the man outside of the building talking to @cloutcannoli who 100% identified them as being with their group called "The Militia", I myself also recognized them as being with the group that was just down at our base stripping us naked and robbing us. I'd also like to point out that in @SleepyNightz clip that there are people talking to him about killing them, when they're supposed to not know what happened, and that there's just a lot of OOC talk going on. Also @SleepyNightz was not hot mic-ing that he was being shot at in his clip. At the time of @SleepyNightz clip we had scouted there to be only 3 people left inside their base, but yet there are definitely more than just three people in the discord being told that he is being shot at. Also there is another report from someone in their group being "shot as I logged in", in which he claims nothing was going on for hours, but he logs off during the whole ordeal, and once we are in their walls talking to Conner Riley (their leader as he told us) he logs back in, aiming his rifle at one of us and then is shot by Ian. Now we thought maybe he had been hiding in his teammates body waiting for the right moment to stand up and shoot, but now that he has made a report that shows him logging off and back in once we are inside their walls I have reason to believe he may have combat logged. Anyways, thought I should add this.. thank you.

There had been more then an hour between the raid we did  and you coming to us, your friend was pretending to be willi Wonka not a guy named jack. we were on high alert because some guy pretending to be willi Wonka came up to our base trying to distract us while a man in  half a ghilli suit was trying and failing at sneaking around. we actually had no idea what was going on. 

Oh that kill was justified, and your death was. we are talking about raid on our base after we hit yours, one of our guys died in retaliation to this well over an hour after with no RP. Also lol how did you not die from the first head shot. dang this glitchy game.

@ImNovaaa if you want to look at logs when you killed Anthony Torrez, in the town was the last bit of contact that you had with the group which was an hour prior to you shooting and killing me.

7 hours ago, ObviouslyGrimm said:

There had been more then an hour between the raid we did  and you coming to us, your friend was pretending to be willi Wonka not a guy named jack. we were on high alert because some guy pretending to be willi Wonka came up to our base trying to distract us while a man in  half a ghilli suit was trying and failing at sneaking around. we actually had no idea what was going on. 

Don’t know if you guys read the rules or not but we had 2 hours to retaliate only if we knew it was you guys and your friend basically told me he was part of the militia so I shot him and I did rp with him in my base till he ran away when I told him to stay put. 

Ian came up as jack, he was on the radio with me the whole time. If I can get video recording of Ian walking up and pretending to be a man named Jack, i’d like to add “Lying in a Report” to my counter report. @ObviouslyGrimm & @SleepyNightz just like you admitted there, it was no more than an hour in between. But i’d like to add again, that you shot at @cloutcannoli after leaving my base, and later killed his in game brother Brady. You actually killed him after our situation with telling one of your men to put their hands up, in which he continued to run so he got shot. This was after I had killed the man on the side of the building. This is when Ian and Levi King were radioed by me that I need help infiltrating their base. At this point I felt like I should reinitiate as it took them about 15 minutes to get up the hill to their base and I didn’t see anyone else inside. So we got inside through one of their many gates, as we had replaced one of their code locks the last time we were there taking our tent back. As soon as i stepped inside Levi went inside the house and peaked the corner of the staircase seeing a man at the top. We then let him know he needs to put his hands up and come outside if he wants to talk this out and not die like the rest of his group. That’s when the man who claims to had run to the restroom re logs in while we’re distracted negotiating with their leader inside the building, aims his rifle at us, and is then shot by Ian.