Server time (UTC): 2021-02-27, 12:43
Sign in to follow this  
Fuhqnugget

Searching for people (Open Frequency)

*As Hedric pushes down the button of the radio, the audible crackling of fire can be heard somewhere near.*

'H-hello? I'm not sure what exactly to say here. Things are changing so fast, I'm honestly just wanting to hear a human voice. *long pause, but he never seems to remove his finger from the radio button*

Eban! If you can hear this, I've found a place. Finally. We got separated, along with Philip too. I hope to see you someday soon. I've met so many people... Some not so great. I'm still breathing though.' *crackling of the fire stops abruptly, indicating the button has stopped being pressed*

*the crackling comes back, along with a big sigh. In the distance you can hear gunfire. Pause. Gunfire again. You can hear the disdain growing in the sigh the the person gives on the radio. Suddenly, the gunfire stops abruptly. As quick as it began, it stopped. All that remains is the breathes if the man, the crickets, and the crackling of the fire. The man let's out one more sigh, then finally opens up in a coarse voice*

'If anyone else is out there, and genuinely wants to further humanity past.. this.. please respond.'

*the crackling remains for a minute, and he murmurs as if he was going to continue. Alas, suddenly the crackling fades, and the voice isn't heard from no more.*

Edited by Fuhqnugget
Details

*A calm almost monotone American voice comes over the net*

"This is Echo 5 Foxtrot send your traffic, over."

*All you hear is static as the man releases the PTT*

*the voice comes back, clear relief in his voice*

'Ahh finally. Echo 5 Foxtrot you say? You with NATO? I've met a couple of them boys the other day.'

*Static Surges*

“Me and my boys have been out of contact with fellow NATO forces for a while now, where did you last see them? *break* If you need any assitance dont be afraid to ask us, we’re constantly monitoring the net, over”

*Static returns as he releases the PTT*

Edited by Einherjar1775

"I've last seen them two days ago, south of Novy Sobor. I can't remember their names entirely, but they were trying to trade a Scar and an AK for an M4. Hope this helps."

"Echo 5 Foxtrot? I might need your guys' help."

*you can hear a clear stammer in his voice, as if he has been weeping recently*

" If you can contact me on my private frequency, 27.1 (Fuhqnugget). It might be mutually beneficial for all of us."

Sign in to follow this