Server time (UTC): 2021-03-08, 15:48
Sign in to follow this  
Noddan

Hello!

First Hello everyone, just joined yesterday!

Got a issue with the setp:

Now you have to download the latest DayZRP mod. Follow these instructions:

Download the latest DayZRP mod. The download link can be found on the right side of the home page - Yepp did this!

Once you've downloaded the zip file with the DayZRP mod, extract it in any location you would like. Remember where! -  Yepp did this, put in om my desk, I can see it, it's there

Start your DayZ Launcher from Steam, go to mods section and click "Local mod" at the top. Select the @DayZRP folder which you extracted in previous step - Yeah started the launcher, clicked local mod, but it cant find it? I see it from everywere esle but not when I start local mod lancher?

Have even tried draging the mod folder to the launcher with is a option, does not work either

Anyone got a ide what up?

Edited by Noddan

Did you actually extract the folder from the .rar / .zip file you downloaded? Once you click "local mod" you can only see regular folders. If you actually did extract the folder so it looks like this "39aafc600e2180e5cbe8a76291d72893.png.700ac2368e35892ecfce8ab9ac648ba5.png" but you still can't see it then that's weird since the "local mod" explorer from the Dayz Launcher is literally your default Windows File Explorer without all the other file extensions.

If this doesn't solve it. Make a post in the troubleshooting section so that someone who knows what they're doing can help you.

Edited by Flurgh

Welcome to the community!

Best thing I can suggest is heading into the DayzRP discord and jumping in "waiting for staff help"

Thx Flurgh,  that solved the problem! 

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

give this a quick read
https://www.dayzrp.com/join/
and make sure you have the other mods instaled to her is a link
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1599372051