Server time (UTC): 2021-03-04, 21:37
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Special Characters in Character Pages

After trying to create a new character who goes by the name of Berta Kučera, I was told the "value" for that name was not accepted.

Which leads me to believe Character Pages do not accept special characters like the "č" in her name. After removing it and calling her "Kucera", the issue was worked around. Is that an issue that could be fixed? Really unintuitive considering the variety of characters we have when it comes to nationalities and names.

/Moved

Will move this thread to suggestions, since you are suggesting it be changed? Either that or questions.

Just now, Saunders said:

/Moved

Will move this thread to suggestions, since you are suggesting it be changed? Either that or questions.

Yeah I genuinely had no idea where to put it. Put it in Troubleshooting as it seems to be an actual issue with the website. If it's not, then I guess a suggestion to change it lmao

If you'd like it to be under questions I can move it there. But my guess was that if the answer to your question is yes then you'd like to make a suggestion out of it. I'd also suggest adding a poll @Angel

I think is more because of logs and how information is stored with logs and special characters make it hard to find people in logs and also might mix up the characters between the server and the log