Server time (UTC): 2021-03-01, 21:49
Sign in to follow this  
YAKMOUTH

A member CTF

@tjockis_swe is a good person, and the issue that happened was unfortunate, I know I'm not the person that should be appealing, but this person is one that usually is just managing the shop. I know I asked this person before if he could make another character for a different RP for a different role play, but he has expressed that it was extremely difficult to make his first character. Now I respect the decisions that were made by admins and CTF took the deal of bans, but I would rather give up my character that let this person be punished for ducking for cover. Please hear me, my guys only mean good and if I have to give up chip for this man I will, or I will take additional ban days...just don't want a good person have to make a new character, especially @tjockis_swe is amazing character to RP with, again I would give Chip for this man! Thank you admins and I respect your decision.

Guest Xehara

Per the Appeal Rules, you are not allowed to appeal on behalf of another member. They must submit the appeal themselves.

As such this will be closed.