Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2021-03-03, 20:53
Sign in to follow this  
ChilliconCarne

another question :D

Recommended Posts

radios are bugged? i tried it 2times with different radios to put a radio on my backpack but it was not working, i have a assault backpack, so is the backpack bugged or the radio?

20190704185551_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Try it with a different backpack and find out. I've personally had no issues with my radio fitting on my backpack so it could just be down to the backpack you have.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Try it with a different backpack and find out. I've personally had no issues with my radio fitting on my backpack so it could just be down to the backpack you have.

ok, sounds for me like a backpack bug, i try it tomorrow with another backpack

Share this post


Link to post

It may attach to your vest, have you tried this?

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

It may attach to your vest, have you tried this?

no, and im off for now, i try it tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post

This was an oversight in a single line of config.

It will be fixed in the next patch.

 

For the time being you can still attach the radio to Grenade Slot 1 on your vest.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:26 AM, Ducky said:

This was an oversight in a single line of config.

It will be fixed in the next patch.

 

For the time being you can still attach the radio to Grenade Slot 1 on your vest.

okey, i tried to put it on another slot from the vest, that was not working, slot 1, good to knoow.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...