Server time (UTC): 2021-03-03, 01:59
Sign in to follow this  
beer mmmmmmm

Unnecessary post appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png.8ceb73685fddf90621aa4f3ee41f030c.png

image.png.2ddbea7052c32862999b569819d8416f.png

Why the verdict is not fair:

I don't understand how I could've been warned by Kase to stop back and forth, since it was my first time posting.

My points also seem to be justified under rule 1.5 as an unnecessary post:

image.png.7433562a26c26a9c8a793cab0274fe69.png

image.png.10e3154f272977c0994b0316e8f37bf9.png

I don't see how I am replying to the thread with no relevant information, the thread isn't older than 3 months. It wasn't 'Back and forth' as you claim because it was my first post in the entire thread. My post was of high standard and added to the report providing new information that the staff team can utilize in order to wrap up the report further, contributing to the thread at hand. My post doesn't fall under the lines of non-constructive and non-contributing replies, nor is it meaningless in a sense of "lol" jokes, memes banter or did it contain only pictures, gifs or other unrelated media.

If you need me to specify how my reply isn't a shitpost, here:

image.png.ea97fd7752758b0c5be741e6405ef92e.png

I provide the staff team with information that has not yet been posted on the thread, whilst also giving staff a timestamp/reference for our activity ingame.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like my points removed, and post restored and for administration to possibly take a little more time in reviewing posts, rather than just deleting them because two posts above somebody said "No back and forth." Especially in a greifing report where actual POV's aren't necessarily possible from the victims other than "I logged on and all my shit was gone."

What could you have done better?:

Nothing, I don't feel like I've done anything wrong.

Edited by groovy stannis

Greetings @groovy stannis,

A seperate staff team have reviewed your appeal and have deemed the information posted in the report to be additional evidence.

Because of this,

Accepted - points removed and post restored

Signed by @Mademoiselle and @Xehara